Walmart Black Friday 2016 - Page 13 of 36
Aside from being able to shop in your PJs, shoppers have another bonus at Walmart this year. Walmart has increased their online Black Friday inventory by over 50% compared to last year, and more deals than ever will be available online. Of course there are still some in-store exclusives, but as long as you don't want those items, you might not have to set foot in a brick-and-mortar store this year.
Walmart will once again offer wristbands for select items so that customers know when they are no longer available. Some stores may begin handing out wristbands prior to when the event begins. Customers who receive a wristband can then shop the store and will need to return within two hours after the event start time to receive their item.
Walmart is joining the early Black Friday sale frenzy and is allowing shoppers to purchase select items from their app including a Hitachi 65" 4K Ultra HDTV for $599, a Bounce Pro 7' Trampoline for $79.00 and the Cricut Explore One Special Edition Bluetooth Bundle for $169.00. These offers are only available through the app, and you must choose to have them shipped to your home. You can download the app for free in the iOS App Store or the Google Play store.
Store maps will be available this year as well to provide in-store shoppers an opportunity to plan out their shopping trip. We'll make sure to keep you updated as soon as store maps are released, just like we have in years past. We previously reported about their Holiday Helpers who are supposed to be available to help you check out faster, find items you may have missed, and open registers when needed.
Stores recognize that their customer bases are divided on whether or not to shop on Thanksgiving. This year Walmart is ensuring that employees will not only be served dinner, but they will also receive a 25% discount on a basket of good.
Wonderful Deals at Walmart:
- Philips 55" 4K UHDTV - $298.00
- Hatchimals - $48.88
- Select DVDs - $1.96
- KidKraft Disney Princess Cinderella Royal Dreams Dollhouse w/ Furniture - $88.00
- Kids' Mini Trampoline - $25
- Kids PJ Sets - $4.75
- Arctic King 5-cu. ft. Chest Freezer - $99.00
- Roku Express Plus - $25.00
- iPhone 5s 16GB (Straight Talk) - $99.00
- Assorted Video Games (Xbox One or PS4) - $27.00
- Better Homes & Gardens Warmer Set (Assorted Styles) - $14.74
- Sharpie 30-ct. Permanent Marker Set - $10.00
- Kids Craft Kits (Assorted) - $9.97
- Color Art Coloring Kit - $9.97
- The Pioneer Woman 27-pc. Porcelain Enamel Nonstick Cookware Set (Teal or Red) - $89.00
- Better Homes & Gardens 21-pc. Prep & Store Set (Assorted Colors) - $9.76
- Contigo 16-oz. Vacuum Insulated Tumblers (4-pk.) - $19.00
- Play-Doh Fun Factory Mega Set - $10.00
- Tsum Tsum Disney Adventure Advent Calendar - $25.00
- Play Food Ultimate 56-pc. Playset - $10.00
- Video Games (Assorted) - From $8.00
- Newly-Released Video Games (Assorted) - $27.00
What do you think about the Walmart Black Friday ad? Let us know in the comments!
This is the Walmart Black Friday Ad from 2016
You've reached the archived page of the Walmart Black Friday Ad from 2016. Click below to see the current Walmart Black Friday 2017 ad.See the Walmart Black Friday 2017 Ad
Sign Up for the BFAds 2017 Black Friday mailing list today
Sign up for the BFAds mailing list and be the first to know when the ads leak for Walmart.