*CLOSED* OFFICIAL X-MAS CARD EXCHANGE 2016

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

User avatar
clubing25
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:48 pm
Location: Indiana
Contact:

Re: *CLOSED* OFFICIAL X-MAS CARD EXCHANGE 2016

Postby clubing25 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:01 am

stacykay4 wrote:
Bexx wrote:So many awesome cards inthe mail when I got home from shopping today! Thank you Stacykay4 for the cute ornament! Such a great surprise!


You're Welcome!! :)


Thanks for the ornament! I love it!!

User avatar
caroleena
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 913
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:30 pm
Location: ozark alabama

Re: *CLOSED* OFFICIAL X-MAS CARD EXCHANGE 2016

Postby caroleena » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:34 pm

clubing25 wrote:
lovebf wrote:
caroleena wrote:Somehow I got left off the card list. I had already mailed to everyone on the list though. You will be getting one from me if you are on the list. If you want to mail me one my return addy is on the envie. Not required, however! Happy Shopping!


What!? You got left off the list?


She was not on my list, but I will be sending her out a card. :D

Thanks. I've been kind of sad. I feel sure it was an oversight and hasn't had a couple of those?? Anyway I will appreciate what I get. So tired from bf shopping I can't move. It was more crowded than I've seen in years. Back out there tomorrow tho.

User avatar
stacykay4
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1060
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:23 pm
Location: Wisconsin

Re: *CLOSED* OFFICIAL X-MAS CARD EXCHANGE 2016

Postby stacykay4 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:16 am

clubing25 wrote:
stacykay4 wrote:
Bexx wrote:So many awesome cards inthe mail when I got home from shopping today! Thank you Stacykay4 for the cute ornament! Such a great surprise!


You're Welcome!! :)


Thanks for the ornament! I love it!!


You're Welcome!!

User avatar
lovebf
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1452
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:06 am

Re: *CLOSED* OFFICIAL X-MAS CARD EXCHANGE 2016

Postby lovebf » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:03 pm

clubing25 wrote:
lovebf wrote:
caroleena wrote:Somehow I got left off the card list. I had already mailed to everyone on the list though. You will be getting one from me if you are on the list. If you want to mail me one my return addy is on the envie. Not required, however! Happy Shopping!


What!? You got left off the list?


She was not on my list, but I will be sending her out a card. :D


I sent a PM to all on the card exchange. I had no message. We can do a quick add though :D
It just isn't Black Friday when it is Thursday.......

BFNerd
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:49 am

Re: *CLOSED* OFFICIAL X-MAS CARD EXCHANGE 2016

Postby BFNerd » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:54 pm

I absolutely love all the cards from everyone. I geeked out so hard with the Star Wars card from Hiker and put the ornament from Stacykay4 on my tree. If only I could've written a little note in all the cards I sent but being in a cast, it's hard enough to sign my name.

User avatar
lovebf
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1452
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:06 am

Re: *CLOSED* OFFICIAL X-MAS CARD EXCHANGE 2016

Postby lovebf » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:37 pm

I have received cards from everyone but 4 people. Great job everyone. I have loved them all! I am putting them up and will post a picture when they are all in.
It just isn't Black Friday when it is Thursday.......

User avatar
stacykay4
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1060
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:23 pm
Location: Wisconsin

Re: *CLOSED* OFFICIAL X-MAS CARD EXCHANGE 2016

Postby stacykay4 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:20 pm

Loving all of the cards!!! I'm so glad we do this. And always, thanks to Lovebf for organizing it!!!

User avatar
tinytim35
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 2426
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:54 pm
Location: OKC

Re: *CLOSED* OFFICIAL X-MAS CARD EXCHANGE 2016

Postby tinytim35 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:59 pm

All I can say is WOW!! the BFAds card was awesome. I don't know how you did it but WOW!!!! Is this the one you did Prettyinpink2904?

User avatar
prettyinpink2904
Admin
Posts: 377
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:25 pm

Re: *CLOSED* OFFICIAL X-MAS CARD EXCHANGE 2016

Postby prettyinpink2904 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:01 pm

tinytim35 wrote:All I can say is WOW!! the BFAds card was awesome. I don't know how you did it but WOW!!!! Is this the one you did Prettyinpink2904?



Yes :)

User avatar
tinytim35
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 2426
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:54 pm
Location: OKC

Re: *CLOSED* OFFICIAL X-MAS CARD EXCHANGE 2016

Postby tinytim35 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:13 am

prettyinpink2904 wrote:
tinytim35 wrote:All I can say is WOW!! the BFAds card was awesome. I don't know how you did it but WOW!!!! Is this the one you did Prettyinpink2904?



Yes :)


LOVE IT!!


Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest