Laser Lights

Praise or Complain about your prior Black Friday Experiences

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

inthedark
Black Friday Pro

Laser Lights

Postby inthedark » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:16 pm

I just had some a-holes try and steal my laser lights and Christmas blow ups from my yard, what is wrong with people?
We work hard to be able to make our home look nice for the holidays and some asses think they can just take what doesnt belong to them. I dont know if I should just pack up the stuff or wait in a dark room with my pellet gun.
Ok rant over for now :evil:

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Re: Laser Lights

Postby lwmjr » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:34 pm

That's pretty sad, when someone (or, trys to) steal Christmas decoration.
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

cinemike16
Black Friday Pro

Postby cinemike16 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:29 am

I don't know how I missed this thread but I had a similar story last Christmas. My neighbor goes all out every year with inflatables in her yard. Well last year, only days before Christmas, some jerks in a pick-up who we assume were drunk at the time decided to use them as shooting practice. I was cooking dinner when I heard gun shots at close range, we live in the country so it's not uncommon to hear hunters out and about but this was all too close for comfort especially having a young child who is often out playing in our yard. Grabbed my phone and ran outside to see what the heck was going on, look down the road and there's a dark green truck squealing away from my neighbor's house. Come to find out they popped the three Santas and two snowmen inflatables in her yard. They left up the 10' Grinch however, I don't know if that was pure coincidence or what. The police came, filed a report, but we haven't heard anything since. My neighbor unplugged her decorations that night and never turned them back on after that.

bethed
Black Friday Newbie

Postby bethed » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:36 am

That is so sad. We drive around at Christmas time to see all the decorations and lights. I love that people go through all the trouble to put them out. Cant believe this world has gotten so corrupt.

lbushman08
Black Friday Pro

Postby lbushman08 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:05 pm

Oh my god I know I had mine stolen right out of the front of mine last year. I was so mad. The only reason I got the laser lights cause it's getting to hard for me to string all those lights on my house. I'm not climbing on the roof this year . And I will put a gps on my laser light. Let someone steal it this year:(

clubing25
Black Friday Pro

Postby clubing25 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:07 pm

That is super sad we can't trust to have our decorations outside anymore. Every year I say to myself there are less and less decorations.

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:37 pm

clubing25 wrote:That is super sad we can't trust to have our decorations outside anymore. Every year I say to myself there are less and less decorations.

Thank you, some of them are pretty nice :)
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

clubing25
Black Friday Pro

Postby clubing25 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:32 pm

lwmjr wrote:
clubing25 wrote:That is super sad we can't trust to have our decorations outside anymore. Every year I say to myself there are less and less decorations.

I knew it was you!!! :lol:

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:46 pm

clubing25 wrote:
lwmjr wrote:

I knew it was you!!! :lol:

did you want them back :roll:

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:15 pm

I got a laser light this year and honestly it makes me nervous that i have to put it so far away from my house. It was only $30 so it won't be the end of the world if it vanishes but I will be so sad!!
I just need the ground to freeze so the chances of someone being able to pull it out of the ground will be slim to none lol

clubing25
Black Friday Pro

Postby clubing25 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:36 pm

bfaddict wrote:I got a laser light this year and honestly it makes me nervous that i have to put it so far away from my house. It was only $30 so it won't be the end of the world if it vanishes but I will be so sad!!
I just need the ground to freeze so the chances of someone being able to pull it out of the ground will be slim to none lol

Ya I am getting one this year. I live in a small town so hoping I am safe to put it out.

inthedark
Black Friday Pro

Postby inthedark » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:08 am

Well my lights ended up burning in the garage so lost them anyways, not sure if I will replace them or not.

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:21 pm

inthedark wrote:Well my lights ended up burning in the garage so lost them anyways, not sure if I will replace them or not.

you must

inthedark
Black Friday Pro

Postby inthedark » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:55 pm

lwmjr wrote:
inthedark wrote:Well my lights ended up burning in the garage so lost them anyways, not sure if I will replace them or not.

you must

You are right, I must :lol:

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:59 pm

inthedark wrote:
lwmjr wrote:

you must

You are right, I must :lol:

That's the spirit :)

Return to “Rants and Raves”