Does Amazon have a Cash BAck Policy?

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

HighwayForFriday
Black Friday Pro

Does Amazon have a Cash BAck Policy?

Postby HighwayForFriday » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:57 am

I bought this Anker 2nd Gen 16000mAh External Battery Pack on 11/11/14 for $30.

Now I see it's a lightning deal today and I wanted to know since it's been a week, can I get money back because of the reduced price?
HighwayForFriday??? On Black Friday you gotta make a run to the nearest highway for your favorite deals duh!

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Re: Does Amazon have a Cash BAck Policy?

Postby teknoge3k » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:59 am

I don't think so. However, you can always buy the one today, and return the old one. However you may want to contact their customer service and ask them. They have super customer service and can probably help you. :)
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

pandagirl
Black Friday Pro

Postby pandagirl » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:58 am

I looked into this before for a product. I haven't purchased it so I don't know how it works for sure. People have said that if you see the lower price within 7 days of the SHIP date, then you can get the price difference. You have to contact the customer service. Google it and you can find the exact directions. However, with a lightning deal, I'm not sure. You would have to be super on top of it I guess. They have a live chat option that you can take care of the differences.

HighwayForFriday
Black Friday Pro

Postby HighwayForFriday » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:47 pm

So it turns out the lightning deal is the same $30 I paid only you don't need to use a coupon which took off $10 off the original $40.

However just so you guys know, the lady told me they usually only refund products if it was Sold AND Shipped by Amazon within 7 days AFTER the ship date.
When it's sold through another seller and FULFILLED by Amazon, it's a bit more complicated. She said they usually try and come up with alternative solutions but didn't specify how exactly.
HighwayForFriday??? On Black Friday you gotta make a run to the nearest highway for your favorite deals duh!

Return to “Online Stores”