What time should I get to Wal-Mart?

All Site Suggestions or General Black Friday Tips

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, Huy, killasnake

BFgirl78
Black Friday Pro

What time should I get to Wal-Mart?

Postby BFgirl78 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:29 am

There are 3 Wal-Marts in my area all w/in 20 miles of each other (one being a 24hour superwalmart) Last year I got in line about midnight and was (at the begining) 20th or so in line (however as the night went on more people started showing up and getting in line w/ the first people so I was pushed back to say 40th or so) I really want to get my boys the Xbox bundle that walmart has for BF. I was thinking of getting there around 8 pm or so... Is that to early or to late? Any hints or suggestions would be awesome!!!!!!!!! :D

ito_okashi
Black Friday Pro

Postby ito_okashi » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:51 pm

You should be fine with that.

rookieshopper
Black Friday Pro

Postby rookieshopper » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:12 pm

I want to get the HP laptop...and I have a 24 hour walmart out here. since they dont close, should I just show up and walk around for 4 hours? lol

XmasDVD
Black Friday Pro

Re: What time should I get to Wal-Mart?

Postby XmasDVD » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:26 am

BFgirl78 wrote:There are 3 Wal-Marts in my area all w/in 20 miles of each other (one being a 24hour superwalmart) Last year I got in line about midnight and was (at the begining) 20th or so in line (however as the night went on more people started showing up and getting in line w/ the first people so I was pushed back to say 40th or so) I really want to get my boys the Xbox bundle that walmart has for BF. I was thinking of getting there around 8 pm or so... Is that to early or to late? Any hints or suggestions would be awesome!!!!!!!!! :D

..you're not in line now? too late! :-)

zim05
Black Friday Pro

Postby zim05 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:42 am

rookieshopper wrote:I want to get the HP laptop...and I have a 24 hour walmart out here. since they dont close, should I just show up and walk around for 4 hours? lol

They have the stuff in Pallets with wrapping around it, find the pallet and stay there.

Return to “Suggestions and Tips”