BFAds Black Friday 2018 Scavenger Hunt (Discussion Thread)

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

hiker
Official Zipper

Re: BFAds Black Friday 2018 Scavenger Hunt (Discussion Thread)

Postby hiker » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:01 pm

hiker wrote:
bmedeiros wrote:
hiker wrote:
Lol.. what kind of hunt would it be if i didn't at least make my presence known :)

If anyone wants to buy me a shirt, I'll sit this year out :D

If I can actually win this thing, I'd gladly buy you a shirt. ;)

Lol. I'll hold you to that :)

Looks like you may be one of the winners looking at the points... so you gonna buy me a shirt, right? :)

HazelnussKaffee
Black Friday Pro

Postby HazelnussKaffee » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:48 pm

Congrats to our 3 winners!

Thank you all for participating in this year's BFAds Scavenger Hunt! I look forward to seeing you all next year!

Rainman693
Black Friday Pro

Postby Rainman693 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:28 pm

HazelnussKaffee wrote:Congrats to our 3 winners!

Thank you all for participating in this year's BFAds Scavenger Hunt! I look forward to seeing you all next year!

You didn't post the winners :(

bmedeiros
Black Friday Pro

Postby bmedeiros » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:05 am

hiker wrote:
hiker wrote:
bmedeiros wrote:

If I can actually win this thing, I'd gladly buy you a shirt. ;)

Lol. I'll hold you to that :)

Looks like you may be one of the winners looking at the points... so you gonna buy me a shirt, right? :)

I tried to win, but alas I came in second. I'll still spring for the shirt. Want to send me your info and I'll order you one? :)

justhangingout528
Black Friday Pro

Postby justhangingout528 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:35 pm

So who was the lucky person that won the golden t-shirt for this? Got my regular shirt yesterday (and it could've been sitting there a few days since I don't check the PO box much, so I'm assuming others have received theirs) and it wasn't me, but they said "congrats to the three winners" so I'm wondering if anyone actually DID win it.

Fess up! Show yourself if it was you! :)

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:42 pm

justhangingout528 wrote:So who was the lucky person that won the golden t-shirt for this? Got my regular shirt yesterday (and it could've been sitting there a few days since I don't check the PO box much, so I'm assuming others have received theirs) and it wasn't me, but they said "congrats to the three winners" so I'm wondering if anyone actually DID win it.

Thought the 3 winners were the gift card winners.

SavannahSparkles
Black Friday Pro

Postby SavannahSparkles » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:38 pm

justhangingout528 wrote:So who was the lucky person that won the golden t-shirt for this? Got my regular shirt yesterday (and it could've been sitting there a few days since I don't check the PO box much, so I'm assuming others have received theirs) and it wasn't me, but they said "congrats to the three winners" so I'm wondering if anyone actually DID win it.

I'm pretty sure that the Golden T-Shirts are sent out separate from the regular shirts, so there's a possibility that you may still receive one and win!
The best I can give you is a fake smile and dead eyes.

It’s one thing not to want something; it’s another to be told you can’t have it.

justhangingout528
Black Friday Pro

Postby justhangingout528 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:48 pm

jeanerz13 wrote:

Thought the 3 winners were the gift card winners.

There's supposed to be a 4th from the scavenger hunt who gets a golden t-shirt with the $100 gift card.

justhangingout528
Black Friday Pro

Postby justhangingout528 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:54 pm

SavannahSparkles wrote:

I'm pretty sure that the Golden T-Shirts are sent out separate from the regular shirts, so there's a possibility that you may still receive one and win!

Well, I thought it was always separate for the hunt. Usually it's been announced who the winner is (with the three main winners - at least it has been, I know things are a little different this year) before the shirts go out for the hunt, but that didn't happen so I was just curious who got it. ..Or if anyone did. I'm not expecting to get it, but it'd be nice to know who won it. :)

carmenslackey
Black Friday Pro

Postby carmenslackey » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:36 pm

justhangingout528 wrote:
SavannahSparkles wrote:

Well, I thought it was always separate for the hunt. Usually it's been announced who the winner is (with the three main winners - at least it has been, I know things are a little different this year) before the shirts go out for the hunt, but that didn't happen so I was just curious who got it. ..Or if anyone did. I'm not expecting to get it, but it'd be nice to know who won it. :)

I didn't get my shirt from the hunt yet, but if it happens to be golden, I'll let everyone know on here. I'm not expecting it to be, but who knows? Stranger things have happened!

HazelnussKaffee
Black Friday Pro

Postby HazelnussKaffee » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:45 pm

Hi guys!

We actually put everyone's username in a cup and drew 3 names to win golden shirts this year.

jenmh07

ryman

justhangingout528

Keep an eye out for packages!

(They were shipped late, I apologize!)

jenmh07
Black Friday Pro

Postby jenmh07 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:32 pm

HazelnussKaffee wrote:Hi guys!

We actually put everyone's username in a cup and drew 3 names to win golden shirts this year.

jenmh07

ryman

justhangingout528

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will now be stalking the mailman :D. Thanks!!!

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:35 pm

jenmh07

ryman

justhangingout528

Yeah justhangingout528! Fess up! :P

justhangingout528
Black Friday Pro

Postby justhangingout528 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:57 pm

jenmh07

ryman

justhangingout528

Oh heck! Awesome. Thanks!

And congrats to jenmh07 and ryman, too!

justhangingout528
Black Friday Pro

Postby justhangingout528 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:59 pm

jeanerz13 wrote:

jenmh07

ryman

justhangingout528

Yeah justhangingout528! Fess up! :P

Hey now! I didn't know till now. :)

Return to “Off Topic”