Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals on mechanical keyboards?

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

wokcyyy
Black Friday Newbie

Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals on mechanical keyboards?

Postby wokcyyy » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:19 am

Hoping to get a Black Friday deal on a mechanical keyboard.

I've seen some price predictions on Corsair and Redragon gaming keyboards which suggest there'll be some pretty heft discounts of around 10% to 60% off for some models:

https://blackfridayhits.com/black-friday-cyber-monday-deals-mechanical-keyboards/

Anyone verify this? Has anyone seen and Razer keyboard deals?
Last edited by wokcyyy on Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

guitarist19862005
Black Friday Pro

Re: Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals on mechanical keyboards?

Postby guitarist19862005 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:44 am

I haven't seen any deals this year, but I honestly haven't looked much. I imagine it'll be hard to find a deal on a mechanical keyboard because they're kind of a niche product. Most people do not have a clue.

You may be better off looking for clearance deals. I found an HP Omen keyboard with Cherry Blue switches for $25 down from the regular $100 price at Walmart a few months ago.

carmenslackey
Black Friday Pro

Re: Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals on mechanical keyboards?

Postby carmenslackey » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:40 am

My son had his eye on a super expensive mechanical keyboard a few years back that was supposed to be on sale for half price plus some sort of a gift card at Best Buy on Black Friday. Well, it turned out that our store had no shipment of them and they weren't able to be purchased on best buy's website. I ultimately ended up getting a refurbished one on eBay for near the same price (minus the gift card of course) and he still uses it to this day. We've never had any issues with it, even being refurbished.

You could also check newegg, but since we're not in the market for one anymore, I haven't really noticed any on sale.

Return to “Off Topic”