Where th'heck is everybody?

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: teknoge3k, ikey2, Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

Sparkle2217
Black Friday Pro

Re: Where th'heck is everybody?

Postby Sparkle2217 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:37 am

I am usually on the forums lurking after BF but I have been so busy that I haven't been on this year like I usually am. I have missed talking to everyone and laughing with everyone.

caroleena
Black Friday Pro

Postby caroleena » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:35 pm

I have missed checking in. Just lots going on. Probably much the same for everyone.

cinemike16
Black Friday Pro

Postby cinemike16 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:25 am

Well I'm back, sort of. It's been a long year! Looking forward to joining the "thrill of the hunt" this year after having to miss the last 3 years. I don't need to buy anything but with the kid out in Washington this Thanksgiving, my girlfriend going home to spend the holiday with her family and no desire to go to my family's gathering I guess I need something to do. For my first "brown thursday" or whatever ya'll are calling it this year it should be interesting to say the least :)

Kaelha
Black Friday Pro

Postby Kaelha » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:16 am

cinemike16 wrote:Well I'm back, sort of. It's been a long year! Looking forward to joining the "thrill of the hunt" this year after having to miss the last 3 years. I don't need to buy anything but with the kid out in Washington this Thanksgiving, my girlfriend going home to spend the holiday with her family and no desire to go to my family's gathering I guess I need something to do. For my first "brown thursday" or whatever ya'll are calling it this year it should be interesting to say the least :)

Hey stranger! Nice to see you lol. It's been a long year for us too. I work full time now, so I actually have a little cash to spend on BF...even though I am working that day lol.

Rainman693
Black Friday Pro

Postby Rainman693 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:12 am

I'm here :lol:

Return to “Off Topic”