Where th'heck is everybody?

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

hiker
Official Zipper

Re: Where th'heck is everybody?

Postby hiker » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:03 am

inthedark wrote:
hiker wrote:Good good.. just got back from europe a couple days ago.. heading out to texas next week for a week or so.. then who knows.. i shoulda gotten divorced a long time ago. Enjoying life these days. Preparing for black friday!

I found out I could do this without the divorce :lol: :lol:

Well damn.. You mean there is a way to enjoy life while being married?!?

SoDangPretty
Black Friday Pro

Postby SoDangPretty » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:20 am

Hey there! I am keeping this a secret from friends, family, and my job for another week or so but have GOT to tell somebody before I bust!! I am leaving my job of 10 years for another agency with the State! No weekends, no nights, make my own schedule AND work from home twice a week!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!! And more time to catch online sales this year!!!!

guitarist19862005
Black Friday Pro

Postby guitarist19862005 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:19 am

This is the third day in a row I have checked in to see the activity. I suppose you could say that the time is fast approaching that things will pick back up around here.

shrcpark
Black Friday Pro

Postby shrcpark » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:22 am

rosie0815 wrote:
ikey2 wrote:
rosie0815 wrote:I've been Job hunting so that i have proper funds for Black Friday!...LOL :mrgreen: :lol:

How is the job hunting going?

Not so Great still unemployed... I havent Much Time..... Getting laid off after 3 years at the same company and then toss in being 47 and trying to compete with the 20 year olds is not fun at all!

I'll pray for a job for you. Do you have a hobby you can make money at for now?

drinkgreen
Black Friday Pro

Postby drinkgreen » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:00 pm

I'm here. I took last year off from the boards just due to Black November burnout. Hoping this year will be better

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:50 pm

drinkgreen wrote:I'm here. I took last year off from the boards just due to Black November burnout. Hoping this year will be better

Welcome back and hoping this year turns that darkness away from last years burnout
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:06 pm

SoDangPretty wrote:Hey there! I am keeping this a secret from friends, family, and my job for another week or so but have GOT to tell somebody before I bust!! I am leaving my job of 10 years for another agency with the State! No weekends, no nights, make my own schedule AND work from home twice a week!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!! And more time to catch online sales this year!!!!

Don't worry, I won't tell :wink:
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:08 pm

lwmjr wrote:
SoDangPretty wrote:Hey there! I am keeping this a secret from friends, family, and my job for another week or so but have GOT to tell somebody before I bust!! I am leaving my job of 10 years for another agency with the State! No weekends, no nights, make my own schedule AND work from home twice a week!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!! And more time to catch online sales this year!!!!

Crap!!! just checked the Logs he sent an anonymous email to your current employer.

:lol:
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:09 pm

ikey2 wrote:
lwmjr wrote:

Crap!!! just checked the Logs he sent an anonymous email to your current employer.

I thought you were watching cat videos :oops:
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:15 pm

lwmjr wrote:
ikey2 wrote:
lwmjr wrote:Don't worry, I won't tell :wink:

you caught me

Hester, Pat

Andy Rooney

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:05 pm

ikey2 wrote:
lwmjr wrote:
ikey2 wrote:

you caught me

:lol: too funny :lol:

SoDangPretty
Black Friday Pro

Postby SoDangPretty » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:23 pm

Y'all are cracking me up lol

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:02 pm

:wink:
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

Vols44
Black Friday Pro

Postby Vols44 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:25 pm

The greater family (seventeen in all) will conduct it's first secret Santa this year. I got a text about the last week and just logged in for the first time this year. Guess it's all downhill from here.

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:18 pm

Vols44 wrote:The greater family (seventeen in all) will conduct it's first secret Santa this year. I got a text about the last week and just logged in for the first time this year. Guess it's all downhill from here.

Welcome back to the forum. Secret Santa's can be a ton of fun.
Hester, Pat

Andy Rooney

Return to “Off Topic”