Where th'heck is everybody?

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: teknoge3k, ikey2, Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Re: Where th'heck is everybody?

Postby teknoge3k » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:07 pm

cinemike16 wrote:Well lucky you...I'm usually not finished until December 26th :lol:

:lol: That's the first day of our Christmas shopping!
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

tinytim35
Black Friday Pro

Postby tinytim35 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:40 am

I'm trying to be done with shopping............but...............................

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:12 am

Getting closer in the next two months should start seeing leaks of what QVC will be offering on Christmas In July. So that will give us idea of things that will show up for Christmas an Black Friday.
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

Sparkle2217
Black Friday Pro

Postby Sparkle2217 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:34 am

ikey2 wrote:Getting closer in the next two months should start seeing leaks of what QVC will be offering on Christmas In July. So that will give us idea of things that will show up for Christmas an Black Friday.

Even though I've never ordered from QVC I have always enjoyed watching some of their segments. Now that we have the firebox and firestick I haven't seen a regular cable show in months unless it's on netflix and hulu.

shrcpark
Black Friday Pro

Postby shrcpark » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:44 am

Sparkle2217 wrote:
ikey2 wrote:Getting closer in the next two months should start seeing leaks of what QVC will be offering on Christmas In July. So that will give us idea of things that will show up for Christmas an Black Friday.

Even though I've never ordered from QVC I have always enjoyed watching some of their segments. Now that we have the firebox and firestick I haven't seen a regular cable show in months unless it's on netflix and hulu.

I like Netflix, Amazon prime movies and Youtube videos. Less commercials then cable and the shows are not that interesting. I haven't watched a cable TV show in 10 years. Too many commercials and less interesting content.

BFNerd
Black Friday Pro

Postby BFNerd » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:15 am

I can't wait! I look forward to Christmas in July on QVC. That kicks off the shopping season for me.

shrcpark
Black Friday Pro

Postby shrcpark » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:19 am

waving hi :D

tinytim35
Black Friday Pro

Postby tinytim35 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:05 am

getting ready to go to the dive shop & practice then take the reviews for Open Water cert....off to the lake tomorrow for open water dives 1 & 2 then will finish the cert in Cozumel in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:20 am

tinytim35 wrote:getting ready to go to the dive shop & practice then take the reviews for Open Water cert....off to the lake tomorrow for open water dives 1 & 2 then will finish the cert in Cozumel in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We just got back from Cozumel last week. Love it there!
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

tinytim35
Black Friday Pro

Postby tinytim35 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:03 pm

teknoge3k wrote:
tinytim35 wrote:getting ready to go to the dive shop & practice then take the reviews for Open Water cert....off to the lake tomorrow for open water dives 1 & 2 then will finish the cert in Cozumel in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We just got back from Cozumel last week. Love it there!

We are going to stay at Fiesta Americana. Finished my first 2 open water dives this afternoon. I'm an official Scuba Diver!! Now I can finish up the rest of the stuff for Open Water Cert when we get there!!!!!

justhangingout528
Black Friday Pro

Postby justhangingout528 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:32 am

Hello BFAds World!

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:36 pm

justhangingout528 wrote:Hello BFAds World!

Howdy, hows things treating you?"
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

prettyinpink2904
Admin

Postby prettyinpink2904 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:43 pm

That’s so awesome congrats!!

justhangingout528
Black Friday Pro

Postby justhangingout528 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:05 pm

ikey2 wrote:

Well, not great actually, but ....let's not go there. :P I have a bunch of free time though, that I don't normally have, so that's good. (Well, kind of. I'm using it to get caught up on things around the house...so not really free, I guess.)

How about you?

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:02 pm

justhangingout528 wrote:
ikey2 wrote:

Well, not great actually, but ....let's not go there. :P I have a bunch of free time though, that I don't normally have, so that's good. (Well, kind of. I'm using it to get caught up on things around the house...so not really free, I guess.)

How about you?

Oh sorry to hear or not hear that somethings has happened. If you need a shoulder to cry on, face to punch, or a ear to listen just let me know. Doing as well as can be with getting no sleep in the summer since i work night and my daughter likes to wake up at like 530 am each day. However in that time did work out some crafting that needed done for outside decorations for Halloween and Christmas.
Hester, Pat

Andy Rooney

Return to “Off Topic”