Is anyone out there

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: teknoge3k, ikey2, Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

Rainman693
Black Friday Pro

Is anyone out there

Postby Rainman693 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:20 pm

It sure is awful quiet this year, There has always been a few people on here, just about every day during the off season.

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Re: Is anyone out there

Postby ikey2 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:43 am

Yea been here everyday just haven't said anything. Just super busy at home the last few weeks.
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:59 pm

I check in daily,
it has been a lot more quieter, than usual around here
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:44 pm

Just remember that if you spark up a debate or topic people will respond,.
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

hiker
Official Zipper

Postby hiker » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:08 pm

I'm here too sort of. Just trying to stay busy with work and such.

cinemike16
Black Friday Pro

Postby cinemike16 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:15 am

I'm here too, but like everyone else I've been busy the past couple weeks as we've been getting settled into our new home

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:27 am

cinemike16 wrote:I'm here too, but like everyone else I've been busy the past couple weeks as we've been getting settled into our new home

So how is the new house going?
Hester, Pat

Andy Rooney

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:54 am

I am here multiple times a day checking for spam, but that's it. I tend to live in the shadows at times. 8)
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

justhangingout528
Black Friday Pro

Postby justhangingout528 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:36 am

I venture in from time-to-time, but never looks like there has been anything recent so I wander on out.

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:45 pm

justhangingout528 wrote:I venture in from time-to-time, but never looks like there has been anything recent so I wander on out.

Ditto to this. And I haven't started threads because I didn't think anyone would be interested in things I've been thinking about.

tinytim35
Black Friday Pro

Postby tinytim35 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:39 am

working too much. come home & crash. Boy, need that lottery so I can cut out the work !!

cinemike16
Black Friday Pro

Postby cinemike16 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:58 am

ikey2 wrote:
cinemike16 wrote:I'm here too, but like everyone else I've been busy the past couple weeks as we've been getting settled into our new home

Great, working on reducing the amount of boxes and setting stuff up, been kind of slow since I work days and my kid has been glued to the PS4/TV since Christmas (she's addicted to Call of Duty). My fiancee's been staying at her parents' since we moved in because it's closer to the hospital (she's been in and out of the hospital with problems regarding the pregnancy - right now she's on bed rest which is driving her nuts).

tinytime35 wrote:working too much. come home & crash. Boy, need that lottery so I can cut out the work !!

I know how that feels, I've been going through it since before the holidays. (Un)Fortunately my employer's making it easier as our workload usually slows down over the first quarter of the year.

tinytim35
Black Friday Pro

Postby tinytim35 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:05 pm

cinemike16 wrote:
ikey2 wrote:

Great, working on reducing the amount of boxes and setting stuff up, been kind of slow since I work days and my kid has been glued to the PS4/TV since Christmas (she's addicted to Call of Duty). My fiancee's been staying at her parents' since we moved in because it's closer to the hospital (she's been in and out of the hospital with problems regarding the pregnancy - right now she's on bed rest which is driving her nuts).

tinytime35 wrote:working too much. come home & crash. Boy, need that lottery so I can cut out the work !!

I know how that feels, I've been going through it since before the holidays. (Un)Fortunately my employer's making it easier as our workload usually slows down over the first quarter of the year.

We were a group of 11 & our boss....now we are 5 and they won't replace any. too much work & no raises in 10 years so makes life fun....

How much longer till baby?

fosterfamily2011
Black Friday Pro

Postby fosterfamily2011 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:02 pm

I check in every now and then. Just killing time until this baby decides to arrive. Delivery is scheduled for the 6th to avoid a home delivery but contractions have been off and on for 3 days so here I am confined to a chair and the internet :/ too bad there weren't more excitement on the site this time of year to keep me busy while I pass the time lol

cinemike16
Black Friday Pro

Postby cinemike16 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:29 am

tinytim35 wrote:
cinemike16 wrote:
ikey2 wrote:

We were a group of 11 & our boss....now we are 5 and they won't replace any. too much work & no raises in 10 years so makes life fun....

How much longer till baby?

Been there. My first couple years we were so understaffed and they refused to do any hiring, then after paying for temp help they decided to do some mass hiring and we got overstaffed. We've got a huge turnover rate as it is, they try to overstaff because they know only 1 out of 4 will stick around long term.

She has an expected delivery date of March 15th but she's been going through such a hard time over the last month that there have been talks of a possible premature arrival.

Return to “Off Topic”