Where th'heck is everybody?

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: teknoge3k, ikey2, Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

cinemike16
Black Friday Pro

Where th'heck is everybody?

Postby cinemike16 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:39 pm

2 weeks after Black friday and already this place is back to it's old dead self.... what gives?

inthedark
Black Friday Pro

Re: Where th'heck is everybody?

Postby inthedark » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:40 pm

I've been sick :(

azerigold
Black Friday Pro

Postby azerigold » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:56 pm

I've checked in but haven't posted. Been a bit busy this past week. Just taking a break, waiting for a friend to come pick up pictures I took for them, and getting ready to go brave the cold and take care of our critters! Have to change out a round bale of hay, clean the barn, and trim goat's feet, worm them, etc. Oh the joys. Needless to say, something is not going to get done today unless I'm doing it in the dark :shock:

I am no where near done Christmas shopping! I'm such a slacker this year. Hoping to do some in store shopping tomorrow.

What's everyone up to?

inthedark
Black Friday Pro

Postby inthedark » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:41 pm

azerigold wrote:I've checked in but haven't posted. Been a bit busy this past week. Just taking a break, waiting for a friend to come pick up pictures I took for them, and getting ready to go brave the cold and take care of our critters! Have to change out a round bale of hay, clean the barn, and trim goat's feet, worm them, etc. Oh the joys. Needless to say, something is not going to get done today unless I'm doing it in the dark :shock:

I am no where near done Christmas shopping! I'm such a slacker this year. Hoping to do some in store shopping tomorrow.

What's everyone up to?

Did I miss it or did you not post any pictures of the goats this year?

tinytim35
Black Friday Pro

Postby tinytim35 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:55 pm

inthedark wrote:
azerigold wrote:I've checked in but haven't posted. Been a bit busy this past week. Just taking a break, waiting for a friend to come pick up pictures I took for them, and getting ready to go brave the cold and take care of our critters! Have to change out a round bale of hay, clean the barn, and trim goat's feet, worm them, etc. Oh the joys. Needless to say, something is not going to get done today unless I'm doing it in the dark :shock:

What's everyone up to?

Did I miss it or did you not post any pictures of the goats this year?

I wanna see pictures!!

Been trying to wrap things up at work before vacation next Fri!

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:02 pm

its too quiet :(
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

SavannahSparkles
Black Friday Pro

Postby SavannahSparkles » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:29 pm

I pop in every couple of days and have thought the same thing. Makes me sad :( But I know this is a really busy time of year for everyone, so I hope it picks up again after the New Year!
The best I can give you is a fake smile and dead eyes.

It’s one thing not to want something; it’s another to be told you can’t have it.

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:11 am

just been logging in 6 times a day removing spam. Havent really posted just cleaning up
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

hiker
Official Zipper

Postby hiker » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:26 am

ikey2 wrote:just been logging in 6 times a day removing spam. Havent really posted just cleaning up

Yeah.. that's what i do mainly as well. Ever since it was stated in here that i don't work much, I've been working non-stop, so not much time to chat. I need a vacation.

Sparkle2217
Black Friday Pro

Postby Sparkle2217 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:39 pm

Pop in but haven't posted. I had my baby Wednesday two weeks early and I have been sick so it's been cray cray in my neck of the woods

tinytim35
Black Friday Pro

Postby tinytim35 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:42 pm

Sparkle2217 wrote:Pop in but haven't posted. I had my baby Wednesday two weeks early and I have been sick so it's been cray cray in my neck of the woods

congrats!!!

Sparkle2217
Black Friday Pro

Postby Sparkle2217 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:01 pm

tinytim35 wrote:
Sparkle2217 wrote:Pop in but haven't posted. I had my baby Wednesday two weeks early and I have been sick so it's been cray cray in my neck of the woods

congrats!!!

Thanks!!!

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:17 pm

Congrats Momma Sparkle
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

Sparkle2217
Black Friday Pro

Postby Sparkle2217 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:14 pm

lwmjr wrote:

Congrats Momma Sparkle

Thank you sir

tinytim35
Black Friday Pro

Postby tinytim35 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:37 pm

How's the little Sparkle?

Return to “Off Topic”