Shopping lists

All Site Suggestions or General Black Friday Tips

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

cdnshopper
Black Friday Newbie

Shopping lists

Postby cdnshopper » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:39 pm

So am I to understand that the simple way of creating shopping lists is no longer? Previously all I needed to do was click on a specific store, and look at the deals, rather than the ad scan. I would then click on the item I wanted to add to my list, and it went there. This year has been awful with the "load more items" option, and items not showing up on my list. Is there anyone to contact at bfads about this issue?

Thanks

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Re: Shopping lists

Postby teknoge3k » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:51 pm

cdnshopper wrote:So am I to understand that the simple way of creating shopping lists is no longer? Previously all I needed to do was click on a specific store, and look at the deals, rather than the ad scan. I would then click on the item I wanted to add to my list, and it went there. This year has been awful with the "load more items" option, and items not showing up on my list. Is there anyone to contact at bfads about this issue?

Thanks

Try the steps I've mentioned here viewtopic.php?f=25&t=33013
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

cdnshopper
Black Friday Newbie

Re: Shopping lists

Postby cdnshopper » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:56 pm

Thank you for the tip, I will definitely let them know (in a nice way) that the older version was a more convenient way to add to the shopping list

Return to “Suggestions and Tips”