Target

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Re: Target

Postby teknoge3k » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:30 pm

cinemike16 wrote:
teknoge3k wrote:The ONE and ONLY thing I wanted from Target, you cannot buy online. A simple board game for my kids. Dangit! Now I gotta go to Target and get in that mess.

May I ask, what board game? I don't remember the last time I've played a board game, probably when I was 12 :lol:

Disney's "Eye Found It" game.
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

angelmse
Black Friday Pro

Postby angelmse » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:02 pm

teknoge3k wrote:
cinemike16 wrote:
teknoge3k wrote:The ONE and ONLY thing I wanted from Target, you cannot buy online. A simple board game for my kids. Dangit! Now I gotta go to Target and get in that mess.

May I ask, what board game? I don't remember the last time I've played a board game, probably when I was 12 :lol:

Disney's "Eye Found It" game.

Get me 1 plse :) Im grabbing that if they still have it also.. hehe Game night at your house Tek.....

kenziekinz09
Black Friday Pro

Postby kenziekinz09 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:38 pm

I'll be in the towel bins. lol
Tek for weird uncle! TEAM SISTER WIVES 8)
My Disney Blog- http://www.kenziewdwcp.blogspot.com/

ced1106
Black Friday Pro

Postby ced1106 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:29 pm

BF morning was pretty quiet and I think I saw copies in the Mountain View store. Overheard that the crowds were at 6pm on Thursday.

Amazon has the game for $11, as does Walmart.com.
http://www.amazon.com/World-Disney-Foun ... B00BYD5JMG
http://www.walmart.com/ip/World-of-Disn ... e/29094582

Good luck!

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:38 pm

We went to Target specifically for the game. The funny thing is, they had TONS of doorbuster items left still. However, I grabbed THE LAST game! lol
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

mechimpaired
Black Friday Pro

Postby mechimpaired » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:46 pm

I tried to order what I wanted online yesterday but what I was interested in was not available. I went to the store this morning and actually got everything I went for I was pleasantly surprised. I got the C9 dry fit pants and hoodies for my kids. Kerplunk. Jurassic World. A throw. Boots. However, I would have grabbed Mario Maker with the gift card but they were all out.

SantaShopper
Black Friday Pro

Postby SantaShopper » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:31 pm

Went to target this morning for the Bungee chair. I saw someone walking out of the store with one, but thy were gone when I got in there. That's all I wanted from target :|

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:44 pm

yippeeee my target online order as shipped. whoo hoo!

guitarist19862005
Black Friday Pro

Postby guitarist19862005 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:15 am

I was in Target yesterday afternoon and they still had a bunch of the door busters in stock. The only thing I purchased from Target this year was two electric toothbrushes. I did that on Wednesday and got them for $30 shipped to my door and didn't have to fight the chaos. I call that a win.

kenziekinz09
Black Friday Pro

Postby kenziekinz09 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:13 pm

Got my towels and did store pickup on the pyrex. Our store still had a ton of tv's last night.
Tek for weird uncle! TEAM SISTER WIVES 8)
My Disney Blog- http://www.kenziewdwcp.blogspot.com/

tinytim35
Black Friday Pro

Postby tinytim35 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:47 pm

lucked into the xbox deal with $60 target card.....thanks to BFAddict I got a red card & saved an extra 5%. They were out of the consoles by the time I got there but I wandered around for awhile & then saw a tired looking employee with one in her hands. She asked if I wanted it and of course that was a HECK YEAH!!

Now to take back the one from Walmart.

Vols44
Black Friday Pro

Postby Vols44 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:35 am

tinytim35 wrote:lucked into the xbox deal with $60 target card.....thanks to BFAddict I got a red card & saved an extra 5%. They were out of the consoles by the time I got there but I wandered around for awhile & then saw a tired looking employee with one in her hands. She asked if I wanted it and of course that was a HECK YEAH!!

This is a hilarious post. Nobody who participated in the initial stampede will like your story.

It reminds me of stories where unclaimed doorbusters were snatched up by latecomers when a wristband or voucher let the time limit expire.

I'm tempted to roll by my local supercenter to see if BF purchases have been returned and where they're standing since many items are not part of the normal inventory and don't have a position on a display shelf.

tinytim35
Black Friday Pro

Postby tinytim35 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:00 pm

Vols44 wrote:
tinytim35 wrote:lucked into the xbox deal with $60 target card.....thanks to BFAddict I got a red card & saved an extra 5%. They were out of the consoles by the time I got there but I wandered around for awhile & then saw a tired looking employee with one in her hands. She asked if I wanted it and of course that was a HECK YEAH!!

This is a hilarious post. Nobody who participated in the initial stampede will like your story.

It reminds me of stories where unclaimed doorbusters were snatched up by latecomers when a wristband or voucher let the time limit expire.

I'm tempted to roll by my local supercenter to see if BF purchases have been returned and where they're standing since many items are not part of the normal inventory and don't have a position on a display shelf.

I had planned on going to Target initially...it was 5:30 & no one in cars so figured they were all inside.....it was POURING!! I didn't take my umbrella & ran to the front of the store.....well, everyone was waiting outside in the rain to get in so I said forget it & hit Walmart. I had my mom nice & toasty inside Walmart in line to grab one.....of course she did so AFTER we got one at Walmart I went over to grab Halo5 & found my wonderful bedraggled employee!!

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”