JCPenney

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Re: JCPenney

Postby lwmjr » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:32 pm

bogart wrote:
lwmjr wrote:Got mine

We did, too! Our store didn't have very many, maybe 50, so we just got one. Nice to have them all, but will miss this coveted item of Black Friday!

They had cases of them down here
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

rudydrudy
Black Friday Pro

Postby rudydrudy » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:08 pm

Went to the store at 3 to find out our store gave them out on Thanksgiving??? How did this happen? Now we will be missing the last snow globe my wife is not happy.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:41 pm

jeanerz13 wrote:
bfaddict wrote:I'm sure you'll be fine, well maybe. You weren't suppose to be able to use the $10 off coupon on appliances - i was told "if it plugs in, then the coupon won't work"

Were there rebates on items other than appliances?

So I got the Stick Vac. I didn't read the back of the coupon - just tried to use it. Came up invalid but the checkout girl had had so many problems up to that point she probably thought it was just more computer issues and took $10 off manually. So yeah... and I had asked a couple different associates before checking out and they had each said I could use both (didn't bother to say, "oh the rebate items are ineligible" or whatever). Guess I'll just mail it in and see what happens. If I get it, I get it. If not, I don't. *shrugs*

does hurt to try! ;)

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:41 pm

did you have to purchase something to get a snow globe??? i didn't buy anything at the JCP store but I went through the checkout twice at the home store and never saw any snow globes and forgot to ask. not that i wanted one but i was going to give them to someone on here

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:12 pm

bfaddict wrote:did you have to purchase something to get a snow globe??? i didn't buy anything at the JCP store but I went through the checkout twice at the home store and never saw any snow globes and forgot to ask. not that i wanted one but i was going to give them to someone on here

You never have to purchase anything to get them, they're always free. They gave them out today at 3pm. :)
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:41 pm

that's what i thought but i also thought one year they gave them out at the check outs.
maybe mine didn't give them away until today too, who knows. oh well!

dkst0426
Black Friday Pro

Postby dkst0426 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:07 am

I showed up at about 2:30 and asked someone up front where I should wait. He said "How many would you like?" and he walked back behind the closest checkout counter and got me 2. Nice and simple.

tinytim35
Black Friday Pro

Postby tinytim35 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:48 pm

we had to line up in the back corner of the store. They were limiting them to 1 per adult. Lots of mad folk there with their teenagers.

CrazyTrain
Black Friday Pro

Postby CrazyTrain » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:34 pm

We had tons left at our store. They didn't give one to our 4 yo (which we expected) but we later found an abandoned one so we nabbed it for him :)

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”