hiker
Official Zipper

Re: Lowe's

Postby hiker » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:06 pm

Vols44
Black Friday Pro

Postby Vols44 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:24 pm

It's an ad I really like. I've been in the market for a carpet spot cleaner. The floor model is time consuming and cumbersome for small jobs. The Bissell Little Green will be a welcome and well used edition to my home cleaning arsenal.

I'm trying to figure out how to safely move a dozen light bulbs from the shelf, through the register to my vehicle.

I want to do some homework on what a 249 dollar thermostat does for my house that a 50 buck digital one doesn't.

The shop vac is 60% off.

Gotta find out when the sale starts on 11-26.

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:59 pm

Vols44 wrote:I want to do some homework on what a 249 dollar thermostat does for my house that a 50 buck digital one doesn't.

It's a Nest thermostat. It learns you, how you like your house, etc. It's a smart thermostat and you can also control it from your phone (and I believe Echo works with it also but aren't 100% on that)

They're really cool!
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

inthedark
Black Friday Pro

Postby inthedark » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:08 pm

Just got the sale price for batteries and Christmas blowup online.

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:31 am

inthedark wrote:Just got the sale price for batteries and Christmas blowup online.

Lowe's is always great to shop online. Pick up in store, there's no shipping so no worries about a cancelled email.
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

blue3715
Black Friday Pro

Postby blue3715 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:48 am

teknoge3k wrote:
Vols44 wrote:I want to do some homework on what a 249 dollar thermostat does for my house that a 50 buck digital one doesn't.

It's a Nest thermostat. It learns you, how you like your house, etc. It's a smart thermostat and you can also control it from your phone (and I believe Echo works with it also but aren't 100% on that)

They're really cool!

I just replaced my thermostat with a Honeywell one that does Auto-switch from heat to cool, only about $65. Uses the existing wires so 5 minutes to install. I set a cooling rate (72-75) when its warm and a heating range (67-70) when its cold. I can set the range for any combination of the 7 days, and 4 time periods. So basically if it drops below 67 at night the heat turns on until it gets to 70. It it gets over 75, it turns on the AC until its about 72.

It's perfect and I dont need a Nest to set my range.

Vols44
Black Friday Pro

Postby Vols44 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:46 pm

Vols44 wrote:It's an ad I really like. I've been in the market for a carpet spot cleaner. The floor model is time consuming and cumbersome for small jobs. The Bissell Little Green will be a welcome and well used edition to my home cleaning arsenal.

I'm trying to figure out how to safely move a dozen light bulbs from the shelf, through the register to my vehicle.

I want to do some homework on what a 249 dollar thermostat does for my house that a 50 buck digital one doesn't.

The shop vac is 60% off.

Got to Lowes at 7am and snagged the Little Green leaving two behind. Thought the light bulbs would be long gone and gently carried a dozen out to the truck. I also remembered to flash my military ID and get 10% off, Sweet start to a wet day.

Vols44
Black Friday Pro

Postby Vols44 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:47 pm

Vols44 wrote:It's an ad I really like. I've been in the market for a carpet spot cleaner. The floor model is time consuming and cumbersome for small jobs. The Bissell Little Green will be a welcome and well used edition to my home cleaning arsenal.

The shop vac is 60% off.

Got to Lowes at 7am and snagged the Little Green leaving two behind. Thought the light bulbs would be long gone and gently carried a dozen out to the truck. I also remembered to flash my military ID and get 10% off, Sweet start to a wet day.

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”