Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: ikey2, teknoge3k, Tony, cematra173, Huy, killasnake

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Re: The Walking Dead Thread

Postby lwmjr » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:13 pm

:? Huh,

It comes on at 9pm
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:15 pm

lwmjr wrote::? Huh,

It comes on at 9pm

Or, Does it...... dun dun dun dramatic music.

But yes it is lol
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

inthedark
Black Friday Pro

Postby inthedark » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:36 pm

Its not on here, I sure hope my tv guide is wrong, would not be the first time. I will be sitting here with the channel on and hoping for the best

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:56 pm

inthedark wrote:Its not on here, I sure hope my tv guide is wrong, would not be the first time. I will be sitting here with the channel on and hoping for the best

The Walking Dead," "Here's Not Here" will air on Sunday, Nov. 1 starting at 9:00 p.m. EDT
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

inthedark
Black Friday Pro

Postby inthedark » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:59 pm

Oh thank goodness, just saw a commercial about new episode tonight :D I think I need a drink.

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:12 pm

pour me one as well :)
Hester, Pat

Andy Rooney

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:04 pm

inthedark wrote:Oh thank goodness, just saw a commercial about new episode tonight :D I think I need a drink.

Hmmm, seems like your looking for, an excuse to drink :P
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

inthedark
Black Friday Pro

Postby inthedark » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:36 am

lwmjr wrote:
inthedark wrote:Oh thank goodness, just saw a commercial about new episode tonight :D I think I need a drink.

Maybe :P

So how do we feel about the Morgan episode?

Bexx
Black Friday Pro

Postby Bexx » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:42 am

inthedark wrote:
lwmjr wrote:

Maybe :P

So how do we feel about the Morgan episode?

I actually thought it was a good episode, but not when there was something else I wanted to know about other characters!! Sheesh

sportymonkey
Black Friday Pro

Postby sportymonkey » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:42 am

Bexx wrote:
ikey2 wrote:
Bexx wrote:We cant be going on break already we are only 3 episodes into the season, that would suck!!

Reasons Glen is not dead:
- he shows up in the cast list for the episodes the rest of the season.
- he didn't die in the comics
- he is probably better prepared for this than even Rick because he hasn't lost his value for life
- he has gotten out of worse situations

Love this show!!!

He dies issue 100 and we dont see his body till issue 101. That is almost 50 issues ago were at 147 or 148 now

UGH! I thought he was still going in the comics! Well I hope he is not dead! lol

Woah hold the phone. I thought in the comics he died from a baseball bat?

crazymomofthree
Black Friday Pro

Postby crazymomofthree » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:52 am

So how do we feel about the Morgan episode?[/quote]

I thought it was a good one. It answered some of the questions about Morgan and gave us another lil hanger at the end.

I don't know about that wolf guy. Who thinks that was Daryl at the end yelling...open the gate? Kinda sounded like Rick too.

I read we won't know about Glen until the 22nd, but it wouldn't surprise me if they make us wait until Feb.

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:13 pm

I didn't notice this last night but just read this.

Vulture reports that during last night’s episode of The Walking Dead (“Here’s Not Here”), Steven Yeun’s name was not featured in the opening credits. Yeun plays Glenn on the series, who may or may not be dead after the events of episode 6.03 (“Thank You”). AMC is toying with fans, as last night’s episode didn’t even feature the follow-up to that story. Instead, it focused on Morgan (Lennie James) and his time before he came to Alexandria.
Hester, Pat

Andy Rooney

carmenslackey
Black Friday Pro

Postby carmenslackey » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:59 pm

It's true. I just went on to my DVR and rewatched the first few minutes, including the "Also Starring" part, and Steven Yeun's name is not there. They're definitely toying with us. Ugh.

As far as last night's episode, it moved a little slow for my liking, but it was still pretty good. We got to learn more about what happened with Morgan between when Rick and Michonne last saw him and him showing up in Alexandria. It was pretty interesting.

mabrey
Black Friday Pro

Postby mabrey » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:14 pm

I watch it on line and all the links were broken. I finally was able to track down a working link at 1 AM. Can you say obsessed. I was disappointed not to have an episode on about Glen, but I enjoy ALL episodes. Love learning about all the characters and what they go through, what is making then who they are today. Every episode can not be 100% action packed. Walking Dead is the best show. Also, glad to know what was said at the very end. I played it several times and could not make it out. Something else for us to be waiting for now. :shock:

caroleena
Black Friday Pro

Postby caroleena » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:29 pm

Disappointed about Tabitha the goat's untimely demise

Return to “Off Topic”