**CLOSED** EXCHANGE! 2014

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

GinaBeana87
Black Friday Pro

Re: **CLOSED** EXCHANGE! 2014

Postby GinaBeana87 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:16 pm

My ornament was shipped out awhile ago but my hubby has misplaced the tracking number. He is going to look in his car tonight. BUT I just realized I never did post a picture of my ornament. So here it is!

Also...I have been severely sick with strep throat and have been out of it for the past four days. I didn't even get to go out at all this year because I was so sick. My cards probably wont be sent out until tomorrow or Wednesday depending on how I am feeling. I hope you all understand.

Sparkle2217
Black Friday Pro

Postby Sparkle2217 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:23 pm

GinaBeana87 wrote:My ornament was shipped out awhile ago but my hubby has misplaced the tracking number. He is going to look in his car tonight. BUT I just realized I never did post a picture of my ornament. So here it is!

Also...I have been severely sick with strep throat and have been out of it for the past four days. I didn't even get to go out at all this year because I was so sick. My cards probably wont be sent out until tomorrow or Wednesday depending on how I am feeling. I hope you all understand.

Hope you get better Gina

Sparkle2217
Black Friday Pro

Postby Sparkle2217 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:24 pm

lwmjr wrote:Got mine from Tek today, :) They survived the journey, :o apparently they already have names on them, :? I don't know who Gloria and Gary is,but I can tell them apart :wink:

ROFL Cool

pdavis
Black Friday Pro

Postby pdavis » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:35 pm

Gina hope you feel better. Tell your husband not to worry about the tracking number. I got the package today! they are so cute! Thank you. I didn't have anything Clippers on my tree. Now I will!

I'm addicted!

GinaBeana87
Black Friday Pro

Postby GinaBeana87 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:48 pm

Yay! I am so glad you like them. I made them so I wasn't sure. I wanted to buy one as a just in case but couldn't make it out.

Thanks for the get well wishes all!

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:54 pm

lwmjr wrote:Got mine from Tek today, :) They survived the journey, :o apparently they already have names on them, :? I don't know who Gloria and Gary is,but I can tell them apart :wink:

Make sure you feed AND WATER them. They had a long journey!
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:51 pm

Pdavis, that's a lot of phone numbers and account numbers...hope none of it is confidential...

Gina, you made those? They look so much more professional than what I make. :)

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:22 pm

teknoge3k wrote:

Make sure you feed AND WATER them. They had a long journey!

Kibbles & bits and Aquafina, nothing but the best.
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

lovebf
Black Friday Pro

Postby lovebf » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:02 am

jeanerz13 wrote:
lovebf wrote:Please, let's not start complaining. It isn't even Dec 1st. Let's give everyone time. And, we all enter at our own risk. Not everyone will post they received their ornament. Yes, in a perfect world they would, but it doesn't happen unfortunately. Along with those that don't even follow through and send their ornament. :( Many people do not even come here after BF. So, I am just hoping everyone follows through this year and sends their ornament. I start messaging people this week that we have not heard from. Some answer, some don't. Sorry everyone. Hang in there.

I didn't mean to be complaining. Someone said their post office wasn't updating status, and since we don't know who got whom, I answered that I hadn't. But I said I wouldn't get too worried about it for another week or so because we haven't reached the deadline. I think other people said similar things - not too concerned yet but giving a status update in case their sender isn't sure if the ornament has been received.

The comment about no reply from my recipient...I see how that sounds like complaining...and maybe it is a little...but mostly it was me being insecure about having sent a homemade one and wondering if I should have gone the store bought route - as though it's my fault that he hasn't posted because he doesn't want to say "omg I hate it" but also doesn't want to lie about liking it.

Jeanerz, I KNOW what you sent was beautiful! I feel bad when people do not show and tell. I will check to see if your person will answer a message to please post they at least received it.
It just isn't Black Friday when it is Thursday.......

lovebf
Black Friday Pro

Postby lovebf » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:05 am

[quote="lwmjr"]Got mine from Tek today, :) They survived the journey, :o apparently they already have names on them, :? I don't know who Gloria and Gary is,but I can tell them apart :wink:

Hilarious!! :lol: :lol:

lovebf
Black Friday Pro

Postby lovebf » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:06 am

GinaBeana87 wrote:My ornament was shipped out awhile ago but my hubby has misplaced the tracking number. He is going to look in his car tonight. BUT I just realized I never did post a picture of my ornament. So here it is!

Adorable! Feel better. The cards can wait a couple of days. It is understandable.

lovebf
Black Friday Pro

Postby lovebf » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:07 am

pdavis wrote:Gina hope you feel better. Tell your husband not to worry about the tracking number. I got the package today! they are so cute! Thank you. I didn't have anything Clippers on my tree. Now I will!

Love these!

micknkids
Black Friday Pro

Postby micknkids » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:18 pm

I haven't received mine either but I promise to post a picture of it as soon as I do get it...I'm so excited to see what it is, the suspense is killing me...LOL!

tinytim35
Black Friday Pro

Postby tinytim35 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:21 pm

mailed my stuff today!

I received a card from the folks at BFAds.net!!

pdavis
Black Friday Pro

Postby pdavis » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:56 pm

jeanerz13 wrote:Pdavis, that's a lot of phone numbers and account numbers...hope none of it is confidential...

Gina, you made those? They look so much more professional than what I make. :)

no that's just my vendor list.
I'm addicted!

Return to “Off Topic”