Postby lwmjr » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:56 pm

harleygirl6363 wrote:quote="lwmjr"]Office Max,
24 Dell monitor 99

:lol: LOL did you really need another tree LOL :lol:
[/quote]

Its in my bedroom :)[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: nice setup adn decorated already[/quote]
its up, not decorated
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

harleygirl6363
Black Friday Pro

Re: What'd you buy

Postby harleygirl6363 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:00 pm

I got the one I bought up yesterday as well I wish I had gotten a bigger one but FI insisted if I went taller than 4ft it would be too big, he was wrong

lwmjr
Forum Moderator

Postby lwmjr » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:02 pm

harleygirl6363 wrote:I got the one I bought up yesterday as well I wish I had gotten a bigger one but FI insisted if I went taller than 4ft it would be too big, he was wrong

what do non Christmas spirited men know :lol:
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

harleygirl6363
Black Friday Pro

Postby harleygirl6363 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:06 pm

lwmjr wrote:
harleygirl6363 wrote:I got the one I bought up yesterday as well I wish I had gotten a bigger one but FI insisted if I went taller than 4ft it would be too big, he was wrong

apparently not a lot lol wish he had the spirit more i LOVE xmas so much

lwmjr
Forum Moderator

Postby lwmjr » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:10 pm

harleygirl6363 wrote:
lwmjr wrote:

apparently not a lot lol wish he had the spirit more i LOVE xmas so much

Its the best time of the year. except for pool season

lwmjr
Forum Moderator

Postby lwmjr » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:27 pm

part 2
Went to sears at 9 am to pick up the vacuum, store was pretty deserted, took about ten minutes at package pickup, so they gave a couple $5 coupons, toured the store, (they still had stacks of TV's,) Grabbed a Bluetooth speaker for the kids ipod, reg 24 on sale for 10, Kodak printer ink, on clearance 18, total 28, the $5 coupon wouldn't work on the items, so he marked the ink down again, used some coupon at the register, with tax it was $19 and change
went up stairs to use the facility, anyways you have to go thru the house wares dept, I spied the 10pc stainless/copper cook ware set reg 179 on sale 89, last one was the display, they took $15 off, two of my coupons total was like $68

Tomfranklin
Black Friday Pro

Postby Tomfranklin » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:57 pm

Updating my post, I went to Petsmart, Walmart, and JCPenny Friday and got about 30 fancy feasts and a lot of dog/cat treats. I did get the free stocking, the coupons were terrible but our store gave Simply Nourish cat treats limited edition freeze-dried turducken (turkey, duck liver and chicken) and a Blue blue bits chicken flavored dogs treats. Sizes were .5 oz for Blue bits and .35 of the Simply Nourish treats. At JCPenny some butthole came with his family and got 18 snow globes so showing up at 4:45 was obviously too late and didn't get the snow globe :( I might have to buy one off eBay just to make me feel better. At Wallys I got the 70" Vizio because the GF has been bugging me for a TV in the bedroom, about 120$ in blu-rays, and the Rachel Ray cookware set, and some various crap. Walmart had literally 1 2$ towel left, so I was angry and left it lol. I need to get a set, maybe cyber monday.

and I just picked up a 23$ 14pc Ginsu knife block set from shamazon

tinytim35
Black Friday Pro

Postby tinytim35 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:19 pm

got air at staples, mouse at Best Buy, sheets at JCP (and 3 snowglobes), discovery kids laptops at CVS.

Oh yeah....major score......flooring for our house - saved almost $1000!!

nikkigirl01
Black Friday Pro

Postby nikkigirl01 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:58 pm

I bought way too much. I haven't even unpacked it all yet. I have been too busy on my new tablet and to tired to care. Lol...

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:16 am

I spent waaaaaaay more in store than planned!

Target I got the iTunes gift cards. Two razor scooters for my nephews, pink fake leather jacket and DVDs. Kohls I bought a sweater. Outlet mall got a Columbia fleece and winter coat. Stylus at Sears. Cat treats at petsmart. Scratching post at petco. Towels at Jc penny. Cat stuff at 5 below. Cat toy at BBB. Earrings at fossil. Food at Harry and David's. I feel like there's more but it's currently in a pile lol

sportymonkey
Black Friday Pro

Postby sportymonkey » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:41 am

Walmart:
PS3 for 149
Xbox for 99
4 video games
Hello kitty bedding, needs to get two more of the angry bird bedding sets but oh we'll
Scooter, monster high dolls, furby boom pm from target
Pyrex set and some other misc stuff

Got jeans,and cutesy boots at Jcpenny, stuff at bath and body.
Did the sale at areopostle and old navy.
Got mine craft and adventure time tees at target for 5 each.

I think there's more but I can't remember at the moment.

drinkgreen
Black Friday Pro

Postby drinkgreen » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:48 am

Pre-Black friday sales:
Disney Infinity - $37.50
Furreal Monkey - $40
Doc McStuffins Check Up table - $70
Nerf Rebelle Heartbreaker - $11

Black Friday
*Keurig OfficePro + $25 Office Depot Gift Card
*Two Keurig 18ct Kcups + $5 Office Depot Gift Card
Office Chair - $75
Christmas Tree - $100
2 Disney Infinity Characters (BOGO)
3DS Games Assorted Price
Wii Games Assorted Price
Assorted Clothing
Assorted Christmas Decorations
Two Grand Slam Golf Polos for $10 each
3 Memory Foam Bath mats for $10 each
Assorted DVDs and Blurays, all $7 and under.

*Going to use the Office Depot GCs toward a new Wireless Router I've had my eyes on.

jovilover
Black Friday Pro

Postby jovilover » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:47 am

I was happy with my haul:
Jc penny:
Boots x3
Nike for me
77 flatware set

Spencer's:
Wallets x2

Hot topic:
4 t-shirts
2 baseball t-shirts
Leggings

Lids:
Gift card

F.Y.E:
Calendar x2
DVDs : jingle all the way, warm bodies, pitch perfect, big bang theory Xmas DVD
Mugs x3 : xmas vacation, elf and Christmas story
The gift card and cute Santa gift bag

Forever 21:
Boots x4
Cupcake air freshener

Target:
Sheets
Body pillow
Body pillow cover
Blender
Just dance 2014
DVDs : the hobbit, the great Gatsby, monsters university, color purple, big bang theory seasons 6 & 7, despicable me
Nail polish remover

Khols:
Men's cologne x2
Wallet
Popcorn maker

It's back to the mall tomorrow....I still have a coupon for bath and body works and h & m and jc penny
And Monday I have $40 of khols cash to use and next week I have hot cash and get cash to use :D

Kaelha
Black Friday Pro

Postby Kaelha » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:32 am

We headed out at 5am on Friday.

Walmart One: parking lot was nearly empty. We got the $49 Nikon and few movies. They were out of Monsters U and the Croods for the kids Christmas movie basket. Not surprised of course.

Target One: Saw the ladies re-stocking movies and ask about the Monsters U bluray/DVD. I figured they were gone, but the lady ran over to a stack in the cart and told me "I had one left and I was saving it just for you!" LOL. Happy me. I picked up pillows for the kids and some $2 hand towels and wash cloths. They still had White and Navy left. Yah.

JoAnn's: Didn't buy a thing. I wasn't about to stand in that line for fabric and waste time. They were selling pre-cut bolts, but I seriously didn't need THAT much lol! They were out of the thread holders I wanted. I'll get those with a coupon when they re-stock.

Menard's: Hubby bought the kids some long Charleston Chews that we remember from our childhood. They've never tried them before so we had a trip down memory lane with the kids. They were out of the webkins the kids wanted. Again, not surprised.

Best Buy: Bought nothing. I knew the laptop cooler was gone, but checked anyway. Nope...onward

TRU: JACKPOT! Picked up four things from the kids lists. A stuffed Night Fury and a Night Fury figure that were 50% off each. Bought two of the DS games my youngest wanted BOGO for $1.

Second Walmart: Found a few more movies including The Croods. The Manager's special had now started and I got some thermal curtains for the dining room and daughter's room for $5 a panel. This was something I was actually excited about because we have drafty old windows and those two rooms were the last in need of thermal curtains. So :D

Michael's: Watercolor and ink art pads for kids. Prisma scholar color pencils for the youngest.

Target Two: Found Jurassic Park and Minecraft T-shirts for my daughter. Bought underwear and socks that were on sale too. They still had boots left and I tried some on, but didn't like the fit so I left them. I picked up some long sleeve T's for hubby.

Old Navy: Bought a lot! Long sleeve T's, sweaters, fleece pullovers, jewelry. Great deals on stuff the girls like to wear. I think I spent the most here.

Dick's. They had these fabulous socks BOGO free that the girls bought with their GC's. After they showed them to me. I bought some for us. Very comfy.

Fleet Farm. Hazelnuts and bird seed :lol:

ONLINE:
Daughter's art pencils (72 prismacolor in tin) usually over $70. I got them for $30.00

Walmart online: More Dragons figures: two for $18. LPS sweet shop for $15

Gander Mountain: Daughter's sleeping bag ripped during summer campout so we had been looking for another. We have been holding on to a $50 GC we got when we bought some training colors for our dogs a few years back. They had a great deal and we picked up a heavy Rifle River Sleeping bag for only $20 bucks more and free shipping.

JCP: Arizona flannel shirts for the girls and hubby.

Barnes and Noble:I bought the movie score daughter wanted and will pick up in store. It was half the price of other places I checked. So yah.

Still shopping online. I need to find a heavy winter coat for my youngest. She's grown 6" this year and doesn't seem to be slowing down. She's getting taller than her older sister who she usually gets hand me downs from. I am also looking for some Copic art pens (blending set one) for my oldest. We are also looking for a graphics tablet for her, a laptop cooling pad for my middle daughter's 17" laptop and a tablet for my youngest. Hemming and hawing over what to get her. She's not the most careful child in the world so we don't want to spend a lot, but also don't want to buy something that is so cheap that she's frustrated.

I forgot to buy my yearly bottle of rum. Will do that today! :lol:

Edited to add that I got the colored pencils for 30.00 NOT 3!!
Last edited by Kaelha on Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

pdavis
Black Friday Pro

Postby pdavis » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:02 am

Yesterday hit kmart, got 3 each of the $3 barbies and hot wheels 5 packs. Then did a layaway for 2 pairs of shoes (BOGO free), a game, and 6 ummmm underclothing lol. Only $8 each, great price and had the size I needed which even target doesn't carry.

Then hit the mall and got superman leggings at hot topic. Didn't have them on my list but couldn't pass up the $10 price and I know dd will love them. Went to bbw, did the buy 3 get 3 free twice, had a coupon for free.item with $15 purchase, 2 coupons for $10 off $30, and was allowed to stack them. Also got the vip bag, so spent a total of $80 and saved $190.

I took pics of everything so I'll post them monday when I'm on the computer at work.
I'm addicted!

Return to “Off Topic”