Walmart Black Friday Ad

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Re: Walmart Black Friday Ad

Postby lwmjr » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:22 am

at630 wrote:Thanks Shopper, I hadn't had my coffee yet and wasn't ready to type all of that up! :lol:

:lol:
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

kappy58
Black Friday Newbie

Postby kappy58 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:09 am

Hi,

Does anyone know the answer... I currently have an AT&T phone and plan. The phone is available for an upgrade. Can the iphone 5c be purchased from Walmart they are selling for $45 with a two yr. agreement? Is it for new customers only or can current AT&T cell phone customers buy the new phone and re-up for 2 years?

Thanks

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:19 am

kappy58 wrote:Hi,

Does anyone know the answer... I currently have an AT&T phone and plan. The phone is available for an upgrade. Can the iphone 5c be purchased from Walmart they are selling for $45 with a two yr. agreement? Is it for new customers only or can current AT&T cell phone customers buy the new phone and re-up for 2 years?

Thanks

I don't have AT&T nor do I know much about them nor the deal at Walmart but... I would imagine you would be able to, since you're eligible for an upgrade.
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:19 am

Thanks

You would just re up for another 2 years
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

kappy58
Black Friday Newbie

Postby kappy58 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:43 am

Guesss I'll be making the trek to my local Walmart tomorrow evening. Thanks all for the replies.

:D

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:46 am

kappy58 wrote:Guesss I'll be making the trek to my local Walmart tomorrow evening. Thanks all for the replies.

:D

welcome to the forums

Vols44
Black Friday Pro

Postby Vols44 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:19 pm

Thanks

If ATT doesn't charge you an ETF you can request to have your phone unlocked and sign up for the WM 45 dollar a month no contract plan.

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”