Indianapolis Metro....

Discuss Black Friday shopping and strategy with your neighbors.

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

jasons9745
Black Friday Pro

Indianapolis Metro....

Postby jasons9745 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:28 am

Indy shoppers! Where ya shopping? Avoiding the usual malls, Lafayette, Washington and new to avoid this year.... Castleton mall for BF....Due to the influx of Canadians with large purses but no bags, if ya know what I mean....Safe malls include Greenwood, Hamilton Town Center, Clay Terrace, Edinburgh Outlet.....Stores in strip malls (Best Buy, Kohls, Home Depot, Lowes, etc...)should be safe in Noblesville, Greenfield, Greenwood, Carmel, PLainfield areas

canman1104
Black Friday Newbie

Re: Indianapolis Metro....

Postby canman1104 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:50 pm

Good post. I never go to Castleton anymore just not safe there. I worry it's going to end up like Washington Sq. I'll be doing my BF shopping in Hamilton Co.

sportymonkey
Black Friday Pro

Postby sportymonkey » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:42 am

I'm a southside gal so I tend to shop around the Greenwood Mall. I've not been to Edinburgh on bf, however if I have time I might venture out there this year. No way are you going to get me into the greenwood mall that friday or weekend. It's like a meat locker and zombie apacolypse rolled into one. LOL!

blueredzone
Black Friday Pro

Postby blueredzone » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:28 pm

I usually hit the hot stores after the initial rush. Although I usually end up buying stuff at stores that are generally not that busy on BF (bed Bath and beyond, menards, lowes).

I always stay away from best buy no matter what.

If they have it, than they can keep it in my opinion

kowen
Black Friday Pro

Postby kowen » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:08 pm

sportymonkey wrote:I'm a southside gal so I tend to shop around the Greenwood Mall. I've not been to Edinburgh on bf, however if I have time I might venture out there this year. No way are you going to get me into the greenwood mall that friday or weekend. It's like a meat locker and zombie apacolypse rolled into one. LOL!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: As someone who worked at the Greenwood mall for 3 years, I couldn't describe that weekend any better myself. However, if you go later in the day and not when it opens, then it isn't as bad. It will be busy still though.

Return to “Local Talk”