store hours

All Site Suggestions or General Black Friday Tips

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

gypseesky
Black Friday Amateur

store hours

Postby gypseesky » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:44 pm

Hey guys.... this is by far the BEST black friday site EVER. I use it every year and would be lost without it. That being said, what about adding a section that lists the days and times each store is opening example Kohls opening at 6pm thanksgiving night Walmart opening 3am friday morning loews opening 8am friday morning??? With a list of whats open first second etc... We would not need to go back and forth between ads to know where to shop first. Also might make me do the very controversial often frowned upon pick up a couple things on Thursday before or after dinner. Just a thought, keep up the great work..... the anticipation of Walmart and a few others is killing me. Checking the site 5 times a day...

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Re: store hours

Postby ikey2 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:47 pm

gypseesky wrote:Hey guys.... this is by far the BEST black friday site EVER. I use it every year and would be lost without it. That being said, what about adding a section that lists the days and times each store is opening example Kohls opening at 6pm thanksgiving night Walmart opening 3am friday morning loews opening 8am friday morning??? With a list of whats open first second etc... We would not need to go back and forth between ads to know where to shop first. Also might make me do the very controversial often frowned upon pick up a couple things on Thursday before or after dinner. Just a thought, keep up the great work..... the anticipation of Walmart and a few others is killing me. Checking the site 5 times a day...

It posted every year in the same spot. Plus Never leave the site and stay all year long and you wont have to worry about checking 5 times a day.

http://bfads.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=25757
Last edited by ikey2 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:47 pm

ikey2 wrote:
gypseesky wrote:Hey guys.... this is by far the BEST black friday site EVER. I use it every year and would be lost without it. That being said, what about adding a section that lists the days and times each store is opening example Kohls opening at 6pm thanksgiving night Walmart opening 3am friday morning loews opening 8am friday morning??? With a list of whats open first second etc... We would not need to go back and forth between ads to know where to shop first. Also might make me do the very controversial often frowned upon pick up a couple things on Thursday before or after dinner. Just a thought, keep up the great work..... the anticipation of Walmart and a few others is killing me. Checking the site 5 times a day...

It posted every year in the same spot

Your search engine searched faster than my search engine. I need a new motor. :oops:
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:48 pm

teknoge3k wrote:
ikey2 wrote:

Your search engine searched faster than my search engine. I need a new motor. :oops:

lol
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

gypseesky
Black Friday Amateur

Postby gypseesky » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:52 pm

you guys freakin rock LOL..... I have never used the forums before. Now I know ...... and I will become a year long fan! Thanks

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:55 pm

gypseesky wrote:you guys freakin rock LOL..... I have never used the forums before. Now I know ...... and I will become a year long fan! Thanks

Welcome to the forums! We're here all year long discussing deals, making fun of one another, learning to count, coloring, telling jokes, etc. It's a pretty groovy bunch here.

Except Kenzie. She's an Apple fan.

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:46 pm

teknoge3k wrote:
ikey2 wrote:

Thomas the train, does not qualify as a search engine :lol:
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:47 pm

lwmjr wrote:Thomas the train, does not qualify as a search engine :lol:

I wish I had known sooner. :oops:

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:54 pm

teknoge3k wrote:
lwmjr wrote:Thomas the train, does not qualify as a search engine :lol:

I wish I had known sooner. :oops:

its ok.
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

Return to “Suggestions and Tips”