Walmart DVD/Blu Rays & PS3/360 games

Black Friday 2012 - Retail Store Deals Discussion

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, Huy, killasnake

HDDVDFan
Black Friday Pro

Walmart DVD/Blu Rays & PS3/360 games

Postby HDDVDFan » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:40 am

Hello all my BFers I wanted to let all the new guys/gals know that you don't need to wait for the games and movies with stickers on them to get the BF price. You can get the regular stocked items and they will still ring up for that sale price. I've been doing this for the last 6 years at WM with no issue. If you have an issue just show the ad with the picture of the item and they will have to honor it :-)

carmenslackey
Black Friday Pro

Re: Walmart DVD/Blu Rays & PS3/360 games

Postby carmenslackey » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:04 pm

This is true at a lot of WMs throughout the country, however, not at mine. Neither of our close WMs have this lovely 'glitch'. I tried it before and the ones in the game case rang up at regular price. When I showed them their ad, they would not adjust the price, citing that it was a "special buy" and needed to come off of the pallet. Luckily, the game I had was on sale at TRU for almost the same price, and they honored TRU's price.

While what happened to me doesn't happen to everyone, I just thought that I would throw a word of caution in, just in case.

Overall though, your tip is an awesome one! :)

HDDVDFan
Black Friday Pro

Re: Walmart DVD/Blu Rays & PS3/360 games

Postby HDDVDFan » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:05 pm

They have to honor their own ad...you just had unhelpful employees ;-) This tip will 100% work at every WM that's not in Wisconsin LOL J/K Plus they won't want to argue if you ask for a CM.......but glad you think my tip is awesome!! :-)

Return to “Retail Stores”