Sears Thanksgiving Day

Black Friday 2012 - Official Deal Announcements

Moderator: teknoge3k

El Zorro
Black Friday Pro

Re: Sears Thanksgiving Day

Postby El Zorro » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:00 am

Not a problem. Now I know where to find it too instead of trying to google it. Everyone's a winner! lol

john.daggett
Black Friday Pro

Postby john.daggett » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:15 pm

packers
Black Friday Pro

Postby packers » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:23 pm

Thanks for the link. I signed up, but doubt what I want will be available online.

My daughter has her eye on the $300 50" tv on the last page. She is willing to wait in line all day long for it and is stopping to find out if they will have to sit outside or will be able to wait in the mall.

Anyone know if Sears does vouchers or is it a free for all? I have never been to Sears when they opened before.

john.daggett
Black Friday Pro

Postby john.daggett » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:22 pm

packers wrote:Thanks for the link. I signed up, but doubt what I want will be available online.

My daughter has her eye on the $300 50" tv on the last page. She is willing to wait in line all day long for it and is stopping to find out if they will have to sit outside or will be able to wait in the mall.

Anyone know if Sears does vouchers or is it a free for all? I have never been to Sears when they opened before.

That's a sweet TV. You can't beat that for a 50" LED and its a Toshiba those things don't know the meaning of death

El Zorro
Black Friday Pro

Postby El Zorro » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:19 am

packers wrote:Thanks for the link. I signed up, but doubt what I want will be available online.

The Sears here where I live is a "Hometown" store located in downtown. We have a population of under 10K, so it's not a big, mall outlet or even stand alone store by any means. In fact, I'd say it's a 1/4 size of a brick and mortar store lol

That being said, I talked to them last week and they said they will be having everyone waiting outside the front door. At one point they will be handing out vouchers to people in the line. Not sure when, but they will be doing that. My recommendation is to just go up and talk with the manager. I would imagine with under 10 days to go, they should start getting a better idea of what THEIR game plan will be lol

packers
Black Friday Pro

Postby packers » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:36 am

El Zorro wrote:

The Sears here where I live is a "Hometown" store located in downtown. We have a population of under 10K, so it's not a big, mall outlet or even stand alone store by any means. In fact, I'd say it's a 1/4 size of a brick and mortar store lol

That being said, I talked to them last week and they said they will be having everyone waiting outside the front door. At one point they will be handing out vouchers to people in the line. Not sure when, but they will be doing that. My recommendation is to just go up and talk with the manager. I would imagine with under 10 days to go, they should start getting a better idea of what THEIR game plan will be lol

Thanks. I'll have her ask. She is going to ask about where the line in. She is hoping it is inside the mall but I told her probably not. :mrgreen:

i_luv2go
Black Friday Amateur

Postby i_luv2go » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:54 pm

inthedark wrote:In an effort to be first to offer Black Friday deals this year, Sears announced on Thursday that customers can shop the store's "doorbuster" discounts online starting Nov. 18, five days before the retail holiday.

The early deal-hunting is available for two days to members of Sears' Shop Your Way program, a free membership program that customers can join online or in stores. Select items that the retailer is offering on Black Friday will be available through Nov. 19 at 11:59 p.m. CT.

Just read this and thought I would share. I will have to take a good look at the Sears ad.

How do I join the "Sears Shop Your Way"? Ive looked at their site & dont see it

Never mind... I found it

i_luv2go
Black Friday Amateur

Postby i_luv2go » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:33 pm

MegaBlue wrote:Someone should post a comparison between the Sears and Kmart ads to see how many items are the exact same thing at both stores. That 32" Proscan TV at Sears at 8pm is the same one that Kmart's offering at 6am, making it an official "second chance" item.

The K-Mart ad says " atleast 4 per store"!! Whats up with that!

Shopper X
Black Friday Pro

Postby Shopper X » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:32 pm

I've made a PDF of the Sears Thanksgiving adscan that people can download. If you want it please let me know in a PM or reply post, and I'll send you the URL to the file. This is a temporary measure, just until bfads.net uploads the official adscan PDF.

El Zorro
Black Friday Pro

Postby El Zorro » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:31 am

Don't forget some of the sears BF ads go sale today at 5pm central.

It'll be fun to see which items they put up for grabs.

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Postby steffj89 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:27 pm

LOL I was just going to post about getting the email from them if you are shop your way rewards member!

now curious to see what they are.
www.myinitials-inc.com/steffsbags/
steffsbags@ymail.com
Because there's only one You!!

inthedark
Black Friday Pro

Postby inthedark » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:03 pm

Ok Sears counted down the time til 5pm and then started the timer again for 24 hrs

barbd00
Black Friday Pro

Postby barbd00 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:14 pm

Anyone have any luck at Sears online? I searched by names, product numbers, clicked all sorts of links and found nothing.

inthedark
Black Friday Pro

Postby inthedark » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:15 pm

Nope, no luck at all

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Postby steffj89 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:16 pm

the link i got said 5 pm central which isnt for another 45 minutes
www.myinitials-inc.com/steffsbags/
steffsbags@ymail.com