Best Buy Early access

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

midmofan
Black Friday Pro

Best Buy Early access

Postby midmofan » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:02 pm

For the first time ever, had absolutely no issues with the BB Early Access BF sale. No crashes, freeze-ups, no mystery error screens.

Logged on right at midnight CST and the deals were there. Grabbed some Fitbits for gifts and a number of items for others. Smooth and easy and will eliminate the need to head to BB on Thanksgiving.

Only annoying thing is that they refused to say when the deals would go live, just that it would be sometime between midnight and 5am. Thankful it was live right away

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Re: Best Buy Early access

Postby bfaddict » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:42 am

Are any of the cheap chrome books on the early sale?? I couldn't find them. I think they're $99 and $129.

I'm contemplating getting the ring doorbell and echo dot combo for $140

Does anyone have the ring door bell and love it?? I don't think I can hardwire it but I see it has rechargeable batteries.

midmofan
Black Friday Pro

Re: Best Buy Early access

Postby midmofan » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:31 pm

bfaddict wrote:Are any of the cheap chrome books on the early sale?? I couldn't find them. I think they're $99 and $129.

I'm contemplating getting the ring doorbell and echo dot combo for $140

Does anyone have the ring door bell and love it?? I don't think I can hardwire it but I see it has rechargeable batteries.

I did not see the Chrombooks either. They do exclude the in-store only doorbusters and also there was a notice somewhere that other items would be added later so I would keep checking.

I did buy one of the Ring doorbells with the dot. Looked like a good deal to me -- Give the bell, keep the dot!

Return to “Retail Stores”