Amazon

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Re: Amazon

Postby jeanerz13 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:20 pm

bfaddict wrote:
jeanerz13 wrote:
bfaddict wrote:By the way I spent awhile yesterday entering amazon giveways - but i did not win anything (or at least nothing that was instant entry) whomp whomp.... haha it was fun though!

It was probably a fluke when I won :P. Did you notice a lot of the giveaways - if you didn't win they would at least give you a discount on the product for entering?

haha yea - makes me think it's just a ploy!
I wanted the guinea pig beds/caves for my foster kittens darn it! :lol:

Don't think I saw those - saw the meowfia things for cats though

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:34 pm

jeanerz13 wrote:
bfaddict wrote:
jeanerz13 wrote:

It was probably a fluke when I won :P. Did you notice a lot of the giveaways - if you didn't win they would at least give you a discount on the product for entering?

haha yea - makes me think it's just a ploy!
I wanted the guinea pig beds/caves for my foster kittens darn it! :lol:

Don't think I saw those - saw the meowfia things for cats though

I didn't see that! What was it?

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:15 pm

bfaddict wrote:
jeanerz13 wrote:Don't think I saw those - saw the meowfia things for cats though

https://www.amazon.com/ga/p/55816e62908a2757#ln-en Seems like I see those in the giveaways a lot.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:12 pm

jeanerz13 wrote:
bfaddict wrote:
jeanerz13 wrote:Don't think I saw those - saw the meowfia things for cats though

https://www.amazon.com/ga/p/55816e62908a2757#ln-en Seems like I see those in the giveaways a lot.

Oh I love those! I’ve always wanted one but I fear a cat will pee in it lol. And I didn’t win lol

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:54 pm

bfaddict wrote:
jeanerz13 wrote:
bfaddict wrote:I didn't see that! What was it?

Oh I love those! I’ve always wanted one but I fear a cat will pee in it lol. And I didn’t win lol

Tried to send you a direct message but I'm not sure it worked... Found a cute one in the giveaways - it's a cat cave with cat ears :)

SantaShopper
Black Friday Pro

Postby SantaShopper » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:22 pm

I just thought I'd share this. I opened my Fire tablet tonight and opened my browser, and a big banner was at the top of my screen from Amazon that said "Black Friday ends soon!". I just had to laugh because it is Wednesday. I know their deals started days ago, but really? We have a couple days to go still! Lol :lol: It just goes to show how early deals are starting each year and how quick they are wrapping up.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:18 am

They finally had the deal I was looking for. Echo dot with plug for $25/$30
AFTER I woke up and bought two dots from kohl’s at 1 am this morning lol. So I guess those will be getting returned.

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:35 am

bfaddict wrote:They finally had the deal I was looking for. Echo dot with plug for $25/$30
AFTER I woke up and bought two dots from kohl’s at 1 am this morning lol. So I guess those will be getting returned.

I'd keep them all and just put them around your house. That way you can have an intercom system in your house or play music throughout your house or have control in other rooms. It's nice to get in bed and realize you left a light on and just have Alexa turn it off for you from another room.
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:39 pm

teknoge3k wrote:
bfaddict wrote:They finally had the deal I was looking for. Echo dot with plug for $25/$30

I'd keep them all and just put them around your house. That way you can have an intercom system in your house or play music throughout your house or have control in other rooms. It's nice to get in bed and realize you left a light on and just have Alexa turn it off for you from another room.

Already considering it lol not quite sure I need 3 but after kohl’s cash it’s kinda dumb to return One is going to my Nephew.
I know little to nothing about these things - are there light switches you can buy to replace the regular ones?

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:04 pm

Echo Dot 3rd gen for $24 now if you missed the black Friday echo dot deal.

Return to “Retail Stores”