Walmart BF 2017

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

houndhero
Black Friday Newbie

Walmart BF 2017

Postby houndhero » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:39 pm

I spoke with our Walmart's manager today. He said " No wristbands, tickets etc will be handed out early". He said you just need to be in line. I asked how many TV's did he expect and he replied " I have a bunch ". Hoping the 55 in TV will be available online.

Brian1220
Black Friday Amateur

Re: Walmart BF 2017

Postby Brian1220 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:54 pm

houndhero wrote:I spoke with our Walmart's manager today. He said " No wristbands, tickets etc will be handed out early". He said you just need to be in line. I asked how many TV's did he expect and he replied " I have a bunch ". Hoping the 55 in TV will be available online.

Question, I am really interested in the $499 HP Pavilion Power Desktop. I would buy it online but I am nervous that they won't have a lot. Do you have any idea how many of these they could have in store?

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:40 am

Brian1220 wrote:
houndhero wrote:I spoke with our Walmart's manager today. He said " No wristbands, tickets etc will be handed out early". He said you just need to be in line. I asked how many TV's did he expect and he replied " I have a bunch ". Hoping the 55 in TV will be available online.

Question, I am really interested in the $499 HP Pavilion Power Desktop. I would buy it online but I am nervous that they won't have a lot. Do you have any idea how many of these they could have in store?

I've responded to your other comment in the Official Deals Announcement forum.
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

houndhero
Black Friday Newbie

Postby houndhero » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:26 pm

I have no Idea. Probably the store manager would be able to tell you. Stop in and ask this week.

Return to “Retail Stores”