Toys R Us

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Toys R Us

Postby teknoge3k » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:28 pm

28 page ad scan: https://www.bfads.net/stores/toys-r-us/ads/black-friday

Toys R Us will open at 5PM (local time) on Thanksgiving and remain open through 11PM on Black Friday. That's 30 straight hours they'll be open, giving you plenty of time to shop.

If you're wanting to shop early they will be offering their pre-Black Friday deals starting on Sunday, November 19th through Wednesday November 22nd. They will have the Sesame Street Love2Play Elmo for $19.99 which is one of the hotter items this year so if it's on your list make sure you grab it right away!

Since we're still processing the ad, we'll be updating this article in a bit with some of the best deals from it, so keep an eye right here to make sure you don't miss them! So far we've found the Barbie Pink Passport 3-Story Townhouse for $59.99 and the Doc McStuffins All-in-One Nursery for $49.99.

If you're a ToysRUs credit cardholder don't forget to ask for your 10% discount on Thanksgiving! We don't see anywhere YET where it says the discount can't be used, but it does exclude more popular brands like Lego.
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

jontacular
Black Friday Newbie

Re: Toys R Us

Postby jontacular » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:30 pm

Gotta say, completely underwhelmed IMO for Toys R Us and the whole company as a whole. I really think they could be facing extinction.

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:27 pm

jontacular wrote:Gotta say, completely underwhelmed IMO for Toys R Us and the whole company as a whole. I really think they could be facing extinction.

Between filing for bankruptcy, and then waiting so late for their ad, they really aren't looking good right now.
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

nikkigirl01
Black Friday Pro

Postby nikkigirl01 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:35 pm

This ad is pretty awful... Their video game deals are ridiculous compared to Best Buy and WalMart

Shopper X
Suspected Line Jumper

Postby Shopper X » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:39 am

Zipped images and PDF from Hiker:

ToysRUs2017.zip (4.2 MB)
ToysRUs2017.pdf (4.7 MB)

angelashly
Black Friday Pro

Postby angelashly » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:20 pm

What a waste of time waiting for this.

Although a lot of the toy deals are all the stores are not that great this year. I am hoping for a decent cyber Monday for toys or just drops in prices throughout the last couple weeks before Christmas.

jontacular
Black Friday Newbie

Postby jontacular » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:37 pm

teknoge3k wrote:
jontacular wrote:Gotta say, completely underwhelmed IMO for Toys R Us and the whole company as a whole. I really think they could be facing extinction.

Between filing for bankruptcy, and then waiting so late for their ad, they really aren't looking good right now.

When we got their toy book ad, with the coupons for gift cards with purhcases, I thought hey, that's cool, good way to attract business. So I go there to get a Switch, and get the $25 gift card. And then read the fine print that it excludes practically nearly everything in the store, and thought that was absolutely ridiculous. I think only things it didn't exclude would be normal toys. I still got the Switch, just in case it would get hard to get somewhere, as I also knew that it probably wouldn't go on sale. Should've just returned it and kept my business from them.

CrazyTrain
Black Friday Pro

Postby CrazyTrain » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:26 pm

angelashly wrote:What a waste of time waiting for this.

Although a lot of the toy deals are all the stores are not that great this year. I am hoping for a decent cyber Monday for toys or just drops in prices throughout the last couple weeks before Christmas.

Usually the best sales for toys are in December.

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”