Best Buy

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

Chipper112
Black Friday Pro

Re: Best Buy

Postby Chipper112 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:29 am

I couldn’t find what time Best Buy went live last year but in 2015 it was around 1:30 am est. Hope that helps a little.

SoDangPretty
Black Friday Pro

Postby SoDangPretty » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:44 am

Told y'all I was no good at time lol

The 12am Central start time was posted in one of the BB forums by a BB support tech, repeatedly. He posted the same information for the elite sale.

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:03 am

bfaddict wrote:argggg another email saying you can get black friday deals now and that stupid phone case still isn't on sale!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Get your case yet?

mommyszoo
Black Friday Amateur

Postby mommyszoo » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:50 am

Got all items in cart at 12:01. Stillstuck at payment info!!! It wont let me check out!! Can anyone please help me? I tried switching from chrome to firefox to explorer to their app on phone. nothing works. I really need these things and jsut keep getting spinning wheel at payment info and it times out.

stacykay4
Black Friday Pro

Postby stacykay4 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:53 am

too much traffic. The few items I actually got into my cart, I've been stuck trying to checkout to no avail. Trying all my devices and nothing will take. :( Haven't had this much of a problem last handful of years.

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:53 am

mommyszoo wrote:Got all items in cart at 12:01. Stillstuck at payment info!!! It wont let me check out!! Can anyone please help me? I tried switching from chrome to firefox to explorer to their app on phone. nothing works. I really need these things and jsut keep getting spinning wheel at payment info and it times out.

All I got is try clearing the cache. It's probably just their servers under too much load though (nothing you can do about that)

jt4703
Black Friday Pro

Postby jt4703 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:55 am

I'm having a lot of problems trying to get stuff IN to my cart... problem adding items on everything and that's after many minutes of waiting. Some of my things aren't even sale items! Site is getting hammered, that's for sure.

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:59 am

The blu ray / DVD / digital copy version of the movie I want is 10$ less than the DVD only version. I was really hoping DVD only would go on sale too.

mommyszoo
Black Friday Amateur

Postby mommyszoo » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:21 am

I've been at this for 90 min, now I'm getting "site down, try shopping in our retail store" UGHHHHHH! Yea right, maybe if I had lined up last Saturday morning!!! We have had people in tents lined up since then! So what happens to our carts? Do the prices just rise again or do we still have dibs at that price when site is up? Do I stay up refreshing and trying every minute to purchase?

SoDangPretty
Black Friday Pro

Postby SoDangPretty » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:33 am

i hate to say it, but it's going to be a long night.

I tried to go to best buy and add the items and it will not let you.

Going to try and look at the positive here..Gamestop's website is shut down completely and if you have access, it tries to add 18 items to your cart at once...sooooo..it could be worse?

Crossing my fingers for you!!

Wiz99
Black Friday Newbie

Postby Wiz99 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:35 am

I finally just got an order through. If you have everything you need in your cart, try entering this URL and see if you can get to the first screen of the checkout process: https://www-ssl.bestbuy.com/checkout/r/fulfillment

Everytime I hit checkout, the page would stay busy for a while and then just return me to the cart.

theraven
Black Friday Pro

Postby theraven » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:50 am

Wiz99 wrote:I finally just got an order through. If you have everything you need in your cart, try entering this URL and see if you can get to the first screen of the checkout process: https://www-ssl.bestbuy.com/checkout/r/fulfillment

Everytime I hit checkout, the page would stay busy for a while and then just return me to the cart.

Thanks, that helped. Finally got my order to go through. It lost my login info somehow so I wasn't able to use my $10 certificate, but at least I don't have to keep banging my head. About an hour ago I had gotten to the payment page but it kept hanging every time I submitted payment and would keep me on the payment page. Eventually it said I timed out for taking too long and kicked me back to the home page...

hiker
Official Zipper

Postby hiker » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:52 am

After an hour and a half, I ended up able to check out with my 1 item by doing so as guest.. had to log out of my accounts and it was very quick to go through. Man that was frustrating.

mommyszoo
Black Friday Amateur

Postby mommyszoo » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:15 am

I just got through after 2 hrs and 10 minutes. However it lost my credit card info and my son has it with him out tonight so I had to use Paypal. I clicked so fast I *think* I saw you can't use PayPal with a credit card for payments but I did anyway. Will this void my purchases? Also, what if PayPal refuses to validate payment? Can I go back and enter credit card number in a couple hours?
Last edited by mommyszoo on Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

stacykay4
Black Friday Pro

Postby stacykay4 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:21 am

Yep, I've finally been able to get orders through, but it kept signing me out and I had to checkout as a guest, which is a pain in the butt, but at least the orders are finally going through

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”