Best Buy

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Re: Best Buy

Postby teknoge3k » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:41 am

SoDangPretty wrote:You know my motto, one act of kindness lasts a lifetime..buddy. :)

You've done more than one though, but you're right. Great friendship formed and we make an awesome Black Friday duo!
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

pdavis
Black Friday Pro

Postby pdavis » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:13 pm

blue3715 wrote:They should give out the tickets on the line on Thurs at 3pm, even though stores don't open till 5.

I plan to get there around 2:30 and see if I get the ticket.

So maybe give that a shot?

at my store last year the first people got in line Tuesday. I had people asking me all weekend how early they should line up for stuff they want.
I'm addicted!

drb0213
Black Friday Newbie

Postby drb0213 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:41 pm

On page 37 of the black Friday ad, BB is offering up to $400 of Android Auto/Apple Car play receivers including installation. Does anyone have access to see what specific models are being offered? I am specifically interested in Kenwood DDX9703s. Thanks for your help.

blue3715
Black Friday Pro

Postby blue3715 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:51 pm

pdavis wrote:
blue3715 wrote:They should give out the tickets on the line on Thurs at 3pm, even though stores don't open till 5.

I plan to get there around 2:30 and see if I get the ticket.

So maybe give that a shot?

at my store last year the first people got in line Tuesday. I had people asking me all weekend how early they should line up for stuff they want.

And you will find most if not all of the items still available hours after they open

SoDangPretty
Black Friday Pro

Postby SoDangPretty » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:16 pm

drb0213 wrote:On page 37 of the black Friday ad, BB is offering up to $400 of Android Auto/Apple Car play receivers including installation. Does anyone have access to see what specific models are being offered? I am specifically interested in Kenwood DDX9703s. Thanks for your help.

I have access and it is that one..this is the listing..

Kenwood - DDX9703S 6.95" Android Auto/Apple CarPlay In-Dash Receiver & Geek Squad® Installation

On sale for 399...there are like 8 different ones, all of them are available right now. Did you want me to check another?

drb0213
Black Friday Newbie

Postby drb0213 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:33 pm

SoDangPretty wrote:
drb0213 wrote:On page 37 of the black Friday ad, BB is offering up to $400 of Android Auto/Apple Car play receivers including installation. Does anyone have access to see what specific models are being offered? I am specifically interested in Kenwood DDX9703s. Thanks for your help.

Kenwood - DDX9703S 6.95" Android Auto/Apple CarPlay In-Dash Receiver & Geek Squad® Installation

On sale for 399...there are like 8 different ones, all of them are available right now. Did you want me to check another?

thank you very much for this info. That's very helpful. If it isn't too much bother, I'd be interested to know what other models are that price or less (399).

SoDangPretty
Black Friday Pro

Postby SoDangPretty » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:45 pm

drb0213 wrote:
SoDangPretty wrote:

thank you very much for this info. That's very helpful. If it isn't too much bother, I'd be interested to know what other models are that price or less (399).

Sure :)

JVC - KW-V830BT 6.8" Android Auto/Apple CarPlay In-Dash Receiver & Geek Squad® Installation. $379

Pioneer - AVH-2330NEX 7" Android Auto/Apple CarPlay In-Dash Receiver & Geek Squad® Installation 399

Sony - XAVAX100 6.4" Android Auto/Apple CarPlay In-Dash Receiver & Geek Squad® Installation Package 349

Pioneer - AVH-1330NEX 6.2" Apple CarPlay In-Dash Receiver & Geek Squad® Installation 324

JVC - KW-M730BT 6.8" Android Auto/Apple CarPlay In-Dash Receiver & Geek Squad® Installation 299

Kenwood - DMX7704S 7" Android Auto/Apple CarPlay In-Dash Receiver & Geek Squad® Installation

I think that is all of them, there are a couple more but more expensive.

drb0213
Black Friday Newbie

Postby drb0213 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:56 pm

SoDangPretty
Thank you so much for your help. This allows me to do research ahead and be ready to purchase as soon as I have access. :D

SoDangPretty
Black Friday Pro

Postby SoDangPretty » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:08 pm

drb0213 wrote:SoDangPretty
Thank you so much for your help. This allows me to do research ahead and be ready to purchase as soon as I have access. :D

I would suggest you go ahead and make an account and add your payment info. They delete anything in your cart at go live, but you can save what you want on your wish list and add it all at once. The elite sale started about 215 am est I think, but they say it can start anywhere between 12-5am CT

Good luck!

Brian1220
Black Friday Amateur

Postby Brian1220 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:28 pm

Was looking at their ad and realize that some of these items are not in every store.

carmenslackey
Black Friday Pro

Postby carmenslackey » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:01 am

Brian1220 wrote:Was looking at their ad and realize that some of these items are not in every store.

That's just typical Best Buy. I remember years ago when CD+/-R and DVD+/-R was still a thing that our Best Buy never got the cheapy 50 spindles of them. Also, that same year, they never got one of the big doorbuster TVs nor the $29 printer. I only remember that because those were the only 3 things I stood in line for for nearly 12 hours and we never found out about them not having the TVs until about a half hour from opening time (which was 5am that year) and I was 3rd in line that year. Frustrating.

BB has gotten a little better about letting their customers know their inventory in advance though, so if you're interested in something there that won't be ticketed, just call your local store on Wednesday and ask how many they'll have in stock so you can get an idea. Most of them are nice enough to tell you. ;)

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:55 am

carmenslackey wrote:
That's just typical Best Buy. I remember years ago when CD+/-R and DVD+/-R was still a thing that our Best Buy never got the cheapy 50 spindles of them. Also, that same year, they never got one of the big doorbuster TVs nor the $29 printer. I only remember that because those were the only 3 things I stood in line for for nearly 12 hours and we never found out about them not having the TVs until about a half hour from opening time (which was 5am that year) and I was 3rd in line that year. Frustrating.

BB has gotten a little better about letting their customers know their inventory in advance though, so if you're interested in something there that won't be ticketed, just call your local store on Wednesday and ask how many they'll have in stock so you can get an idea. Most of them are nice enough to tell you. ;)

I still have a bunch of CD+R/CD+RW & DVD+R/DVD+RW spindles if you need one or 10. :lol:
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

carmenslackey
Black Friday Pro

Postby carmenslackey » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:23 am

teknoge3k wrote:
carmenslackey wrote:

I still have a bunch of CD+R/CD+RW & DVD+R/DVD+RW spindles if you need one or 10. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks but I think I'm good on those. ;)

SoDangPretty
Black Friday Pro

Postby SoDangPretty » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:27 am

Either best buy has a lot of inventory or they didn't sell alot, they extended the elite plus sale by an extra day. Most of the video games are sold out, but lots of TV's still available.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:31 am

argggg another email saying you can get black friday deals now and that stupid phone case still isn't on sale!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”