Kmart

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Re: Kmart

Postby teknoge3k » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:31 pm

bfaddict wrote:
teknoge3k wrote:
bfaddict wrote:I just looked at the Kmart website and it shows that the store near me will be open at 6 am Thursday until 10 pm Friday

That's normal hours for them I think.

Nope. Mine says they normally open at 8 am on other days.

I mean for their Thanksgiving/Friday sales. I know they've been open on Thanksgiving early morning for many years.
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:03 pm

teknoge3k wrote:
bfaddict wrote:
teknoge3k wrote:

That's normal hours for them I think.

Nope. Mine says they normally open at 8 am on other days.

I mean for their Thanksgiving/Friday sales. I know they've been open on Thanksgiving early morning for many years.

Ohhh ok yea. But they always have a thanksgiving day as along with their Black Friday ad. But the thanksgiving as is MIA this year. It usually has some good deals!

Shopper X
Suspected Line Jumper

Postby Shopper X » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:10 pm

FYI, my nearby Kmart is also open from 6 am Thursday and open overnight to Friday 10 pm.

I posted in a different topic that I am starting to suspect that Kmart will not have a Thursday morning sale this year. But, maybe I'm wrong and we'll be seeing their Thanksgiving Day sale ad soon.

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:19 am

Shopper X wrote:FYI, my nearby Kmart is also open from 6 am Thursday and open overnight to Friday 10 pm.

I posted in a different topic that I am starting to suspect that Kmart will not have a Thursday morning sale this year. But, maybe I'm wrong and we'll be seeing their Thanksgiving Day sale ad soon.

The 5 page ad is all they have. It is actually the last five pages of the Sears ad this year.
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”