Kmart

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

User avatar
teknoge3k
Forum geek
Posts: 10696
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:57 am
Location: Virginia
Contact:

Kmart

Postby teknoge3k » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:50 am

5 page ad scan: https://www.bfads.net/stores/kmart/ads/black-friday

Kmart will be opening at 6PM on Thanksgiving and their doorbusters will last until 2PM on Black Friday.

We're surprised to see such a short ad since last year the ad was 32-pages which may mean that they will be adding more offers. In the meantime we were happy to see some great deals in the ad! We also noticed that they will have Shop Your Way Rewards Points offers unlike Sears.

They will have Barbies for $1.99, an American Pine 6-ft. Pre-Decorated Christmas tree for $49.99, and a Samsung 55" 4K Smart TV + $50 in SYWR Points for $499.99. This is the same TV that is on sale everywhere else, so if you don't mind Kohl's Cash and long lines it would be a better deal there. We also saw their fleece throws for $1.99, they are a little thin but great to throw in the car or keep as a spare!
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

User avatar
pdavis
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1177
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:31 pm
Location: Southern Cali

Re: Kmart

Postby pdavis » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:45 pm

I like that they are open all night thanksgiving. that way, once my store closes, I can go pick up a few things before heading home. and there must be more coming. on the first page it says to text for free cash, and the small print says "see below and page 47 for details"
I'm addicted!

User avatar
lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted
Posts: 12987
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:46 pm
Location: Virginia, Norfolk area

Re: Kmart

Postby lwmjr » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:11 pm

pdavis wrote:I like that they are open all night thanksgiving. that way, once my store closes, I can go pick up a few things before heading home. and there must be more coming. on the first page it says to text for free cash, and the small print says "see below and page 47 for details"

Its just a preview, of the larger circular to come out soon
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

User avatar
bfaddict
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 4808
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Kmart

Postby bfaddict » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:47 pm

I wonder if they will have their normal Thanksgiving Day sale too? hmmmm...... You could usually go and get the black friday prices all day on Thanksgiving

User avatar
nikkigirl01
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 744
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Location: Wichita, KS

Re: Kmart

Postby nikkigirl01 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:09 am

bfaddict wrote:I wonder if they will have their normal Thanksgiving Day sale too? hmmmm...... You could usually go and get the black friday prices all day on Thanksgiving


I'm wondering this too. They are usually my first stop before the drug stores on Thanksgiving morning....

User avatar
Shopper X
Suspected Line Jumper
Posts: 2637
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:05 pm

Re: Kmart

Postby Shopper X » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:12 am

Zipped images and PDF from Hiker:

Kmart2017.zip (1.0 MB)
Kmart2017.pdf (1.0 MB)

User avatar
pdavis
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1177
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:31 pm
Location: Southern Cali

Re: Kmart

Postby pdavis » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:29 pm

i really wish the full ad would come out.
I'm addicted!

User avatar
teknoge3k
Forum geek
Posts: 10696
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:57 am
Location: Virginia
Contact:

Re: Kmart

Postby teknoge3k » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:40 pm

pdavis wrote:i really wish the full ad would come out.


Do you think there will be more?

All of the Kmarts around here have filed bankruptcy and closed.
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

User avatar
pdavis
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1177
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:31 pm
Location: Southern Cali

Re: Kmart

Postby pdavis » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:45 pm

teknoge3k wrote:
pdavis wrote:i really wish the full ad would come out.


Do you think there will be more?

All of the Kmarts around here have filed bankruptcy and closed.



well only because the ad says something about see page 47 for details on the free cash, but there is no page 47 in the ad we have. there are 2 out in my area.
I'm addicted!

User avatar
teknoge3k
Forum geek
Posts: 10696
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:57 am
Location: Virginia
Contact:

Re: Kmart

Postby teknoge3k » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:48 pm

pdavis wrote:
teknoge3k wrote:
pdavis wrote:i really wish the full ad would come out.


Do you think there will be more?

All of the Kmarts around here have filed bankruptcy and closed.



well only because the ad says something about see page 47 for details on the free cash, but there is no page 47 in the ad we have. there are 2 out in my area.


Good catch!
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

User avatar
lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted
Posts: 12987
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:46 pm
Location: Virginia, Norfolk area

Re: Kmart

Postby lwmjr » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:54 pm

The ad also say take a peek, I would think there is more to come




Image
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

User avatar
pdavis
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1177
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:31 pm
Location: Southern Cali

Re: Kmart

Postby pdavis » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:14 pm

I have to work 4-midnight at my store, but dd isn't working that day, so we're going to get up a do a little shopping. no major gifts, just little things like pillows. but I want the whole ad so we can have an actual game plan.
I'm addicted!

User avatar
bfaddict
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 4808
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Kmart

Postby bfaddict » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:23 pm

I just looked at the Kmart website and it shows that the store near me will be open at 6 am Thursday until 10 pm Friday

User avatar
teknoge3k
Forum geek
Posts: 10696
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:57 am
Location: Virginia
Contact:

Re: Kmart

Postby teknoge3k » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:26 pm

bfaddict wrote:I just looked at the Kmart website and it shows that the store near me will be open at 6 am Thursday until 10 pm Friday



That's normal hours for them I think.
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

User avatar
bfaddict
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 4808
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Kmart

Postby bfaddict » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:28 pm

teknoge3k wrote:
bfaddict wrote:I just looked at the Kmart website and it shows that the store near me will be open at 6 am Thursday until 10 pm Friday



That's normal hours for them I think.


Nope. Mine says they normally open at 8 am on other days.


Return to “Official Deal Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest