Target (Updated 11.7)

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

angelashly
Black Friday Pro

Re: Target

Postby angelashly » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:01 pm

bfaddict wrote:
angelashly wrote:The phone deal is the only thing to interest me really. Do they do that only on Thursday when they open or all day Friday too?

Target black friday ad is generally good Thursday-Sunday unless otherwise stated (like the pages that specifically say they are Friday or Saturday deals)
while supplies last obviously

That is what I thought. Good hopefully I can go in Friday and do it since that is the only thing i really need

carmenslackey
Black Friday Pro

Postby carmenslackey » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:35 pm

Some of their deals are live today only. I just got the Hoover vacuum for $69.99 plus tax, free shipping. Now I won't have to pray that they still have any left when I get to my store on Thanksgiving, since they usually only get 6-8 of whatever full-sized vacuum they're selling. Mine just died over the weekend, so I've been using a shop-vac to vacuum my floors. Not as effective. :?

cinemike16
Black Friday Pro

Postby cinemike16 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:07 pm

Well if this is a clue on what we can expect this year I don't see any reason to even go out this Thanksgiving/BF. Well except for something to do since we aren't partaking in any big family dinners this year

Sparkle2217
Black Friday Pro

Postby Sparkle2217 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:36 pm

cinemike16 wrote:Well if this is a clue on what we can expect this year I don't see any reason to even go out this Thanksgiving/BF. Well except for something to do since we aren't partaking in any big family dinners this year

I agree 1000%

Vols44
Black Friday Pro

Postby Vols44 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:09 pm

I subscribe to a premium website and wanted to pass on their opinions about some of the deals in my own words.

The 55" Westinghouse is a darn good price for it's size even though you don't heard much a bout the brand name outside of the BF weekend.

Most (if not all) of the TV deals for little known brands aren't much cheaper than similar models at rival stores right now.

The 58" Samsung 4k is prices nicely and received favorable reviews during independent testing and from reviews for most big box retailers.

I would choose the Samsung over the 55" LG since it's viewing in various modes isn't as sharp.

nippythedog
Black Friday Pro

Postby nippythedog » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:52 pm

Meh. Oh well, come on Walmart!

hiker
Official Zipper

Postby hiker » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:54 pm

Target2017.zip (6.13 MB)
Target2017.pdf (6.44 MB)

shiftyjedi
Black Friday Pro

Re: Target (Updated 11.7)

Postby shiftyjedi » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:51 pm

Decent amount of Video Game Deals. Looks like game of the year contender Horizon Zero Dawn for $25. A handful of 3DS games on sale (Metroid is a steal if apart). The Show '18 for $15 and $20 GC on Xbox One S. $199 PSVR also solid. 2DS is a sweet deal for $79 w/ greatest game ever included.
2018 Video Game Comparison Spreadsheet Link (this compares video game item in a grid format)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IrC66il_gdV2fjT4CSwmG3v9zHPuwt_wkBcPNsfUXH8/edit?usp=sharing

carmenslackey
Black Friday Pro

Postby carmenslackey » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:52 pm

Question for any of you who might know: Did Target do the early access thing for red card holders last year? If so, what kind of deals did they have out of their ad? If they did this last year, I must have totally missed it. Either that or I just don't remember. I was just kind of wondering if I could expect to see some of their actual BF deals this Wednesday. The microwave, $50 cookware set and the Westinghouse TV possibly. TIA for any replies! :)

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:20 am

carmenslackey wrote:Question for any of you who might know: Did Target do the early access thing for red card holders last year? If so, what kind of deals did they have out of their ad? If they did this last year, I must have totally missed it. Either that or I just don't remember. I was just kind of wondering if I could expect to see some of their actual BF deals this Wednesday. The microwave, $50 cookware set and the Westinghouse TV possibly. TIA for any replies! :)

I don't recall it being a lot of items.... can't remember if they had any of the major door busters like tv or electronics but I feel like they had a handle of electronics that were in the ad, maybe a couple video games and I think in the past I've purchase household items during the early access so there's probably a pretty good chance for that kind of stuff.

carmenslackey
Black Friday Pro

Postby carmenslackey » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:09 am

bfaddict wrote:
carmenslackey wrote:Question for any of you who might know: Did Target do the early access thing for red card holders last year? If so, what kind of deals did they have out of their ad? If they did this last year, I must have totally missed it. Either that or I just don't remember. I was just kind of wondering if I could expect to see some of their actual BF deals this Wednesday. The microwave, $50 cookware set and the Westinghouse TV possibly. TIA for any replies! :)

I don't recall it being a lot of items.... can't remember if they had any of the major door busters like tv or electronics but I feel like they had a handle of electronics that were in the ad, maybe a couple video games and I think in the past I've purchase household items during the early access so there's probably a pretty good chance for that kind of stuff.

Thank you so much for the info! I took care of the cookware yesterday. Ordered a better set from Kohl's. Still looking at the microwave, but if I can't get that, I won't be too upset since ours still works beautifully, just wanted a new one to match the new kitchen colors. I am keeping my fingers crossed for that Westinghouse TV, but even another TV around the same size and price would be ok. Still trying to come up with alternatives to the TV at Walmart since my kid is being grouchy about having to sit in line for it for hours and having to deal with large crowds (which he hates). I guess we'll all see in under 24 hours what kinds of goodies will be there. Thanks again!! :)

midmofan
Black Friday Pro

Postby midmofan » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:26 am

I am hoping the V-Tech baby monitor will be available on-line. Good price and you can use it for a lot of things other than babies!

midmofan
Black Friday Pro

Postby midmofan » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:28 am

Not sure this has been posted in full anywhere Re: Red Card Early Access.

***Black Friday Early Access

Some quantities limited: some items may have a quantity limit per purchase. Purchases can be made on Target.com on November 22 beginning at approximately midnight (PT). Black Friday deals for REDcard holders will be revealed on November 22. REDcard early access offer applied when you use your REDcard at checkout on Target.com. If an offer is a percentage discount, the discount will apply only to the purchase amount tendered to your REDcard. For other offer types, the offer will apply only if the purchase amount tendered to your REDcard is equal to or greater than the amount of the discount or the value of the offer, as applicable.

faithupabove
Black Friday Newbie

Postby faithupabove » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:08 pm

I am trying to find a great deal for PS4 Gran Turismo Sport video game. On the Target ad under $25 games, it looks like there is a side view of Gran Turismo Sport, can anyone confirm this? Or any idea where I can find it for less than $60?

Shopper X
Suspected Line Jumper

Postby Shopper X » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:37 pm

faithupabove wrote:I am trying to find a great deal for PS4 Gran Turismo Sport video game. On the Target ad under $25 games, it looks like there is a side view of Gran Turismo Sport, can anyone confirm this? Or any idea where I can find it for less than $60?

I am not certain, but I don't think any of the three games shown is Gran Turismo Sport.

This is the adscan image in question:
https://www.bfads.net/Item/Target-Black ... ect/404952

The first game seems to be Tekken 7. The second one appears to be a Nintendo Switch game since it has a red spine. I don't know what the third game is. However, from an internet search I think the Gran Turismo PS4 box art looks different:
https://img.grouponcdn.com/deal/2gbcJ1W ... 60x279.jpg

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”