Kohl's *UPDATED*

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Re: Kohl's *UPDATED*

Postby bfaddict » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:42 am

jlpk wrote:Pretty much no PS4s were available but thankfully gamestop had them. The fitbits were changed I see on the final add- taking the rose gold ones out. The original ad had the 179 ones on sale, but the final was the 149. The Kohl's cash was also calculating wrong because they were $.01 less than needed.

Have to say, I'm seeing a LOT of unhappy folks about Kohls on facebook, etc

The Kohl’s cash will round up. I think you have to be $2 within the amount. It won’t show you have it during checkout but after your order is confirmed it should say you got Kohl’s cash. I just went through that scenario about a month ago.

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:59 pm

Argh!!! On Black Friday I went to Kohl's for a 30$ medium-weight coat. I really wanted it in purple, but the only one they had in purple was a size too small. Well, technically it might have been right but it was a little tighter under the arms than I liked. So I got it in white. Today I went to Kohl's to try to find something to spend my Kohl's cash on and I noticed there were TWO purple coats there...sure enough, one was the size I needed. I seriously considered trying to do a straight exchange for the purple one, but I had been wearing the white one for a few days...in fact, I was wearing it when I was in the store. I guess I should have held off wearing it for awhile to see if what I really wanted came back as a return...

I mean, they might still do the exchange but I think I might feel bad about it.

CrazyTrain
Black Friday Pro

Postby CrazyTrain » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:46 pm

jeanerz13 wrote:Argh!!! On Black Friday I went to Kohl's for a 30$ medium-weight coat. I really wanted it in purple, but the only one they had in purple was a size too small. Well, technically it might have been right but it was a little tighter under the arms than I liked. So I got it in white. Today I went to Kohl's to try to find something to spend my Kohl's cash on and I noticed there were TWO purple coats there...sure enough, one was the size I needed. I seriously considered trying to do a straight exchange for the purple one, but I had been wearing the white one for a few days...in fact, I was wearing it when I was in the store. I guess I should have held off wearing it for awhile to see if what I really wanted came back as a return...

Oh girl, don't. You should see the nasty crap that people return. I'm talking used pots like with dried food in them, items that smell like mold, dirty scuffed luggage that was used many times, old items, like 20 year old items... go ahead and return or exchange it.

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:04 pm

CrazyTrain wrote:
jeanerz13 wrote:Argh!!! On Black Friday I went to Kohl's for a 30$ medium-weight coat. I really wanted it in purple, but the only one they had in purple was a size too small. Well, technically it might have been right but it was a little tighter under the arms than I liked. So I got it in white. Today I went to Kohl's to try to find something to spend my Kohl's cash on and I noticed there were TWO purple coats there...sure enough, one was the size I needed. I seriously considered trying to do a straight exchange for the purple one, but I had been wearing the white one for a few days...in fact, I was wearing it when I was in the store. I guess I should have held off wearing it for awhile to see if what I really wanted came back as a return...

Oh girl, don't. You should see the nasty crap that people return. I'm talking used pots like with dried food in them, items that smell like mold, dirty scuffed luggage that was used many times, old items, like 20 year old items... go ahead and return or exchange it.

They take back 20 year old items? And here I thought it was a 30 day policy... So many split jeans I could have returned, though honestly I'd probably be too lazy :P. One other thing about the coat is I've worn it to work so how crazy obsessive would I look to coworkers when they see I returned a coat I've been wearing just for another color? On the other hand, they're mostly guys so maybe no one would notice lol

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”