Kohl's *UPDATED*

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

SantaShopper
Black Friday Pro

Re: Kohl's

Postby SantaShopper » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:37 pm

bfaddict wrote:
If you're looking for towels, check out the JCP quick-dri towels. They are $4.99 on black friday, lots of colors. Soft but not bulky. I like larger towels and i like their size. I love them a lot. I've been buying them the past 3 years I think.
https://www.bfads.net/stores/jcpenney/a ... ay/page-14 - top left hand corner

Thanks! I'll give them a try.

CrazyTrain
Black Friday Pro

Postby CrazyTrain » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:17 pm

Hierarchy of Kohl's Towels:
Chaps
Vera Wang
Sonoma
Apt 9
The Big One

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:45 am

I think they used to sell a brand called Royal Velvet (or something like that). Those were AMAZING! I think another store sells them now.

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Re: Kohl's *UPDATED*

Postby teknoge3k » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:09 pm

Original post updated 11.19
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:35 am

That paw print big one blanket is adorable! Someone hold me back! I really don't need another blanket... or do I? No, I have 2 unopened from last year. Argh!

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:57 pm

bfaddict wrote:If you're looking for towels, check out the JCP quick-dri towels. They are $4.99 on black friday, lots of colors. Soft but not bulky. I like larger towels and i like their size. I love them a lot. I've been buying them the past 3 years I think.
https://www.bfads.net/stores/jcpenney/a ... ay/page-14 - top left hand corner

This is probably a really stupid question... What is the advantage of the quick dri towels. That they dry quickly after you're finished with them? I'm not sure why that's important, other than maybe for a hand towel. I mean after I finish drying off after a shower the towel goes on the rack for the rest of the day while I'm at work. They look thinner than normal towels (not as fluffy looking in pictures) so I don't imagine it would be as nice an experience drying off. I don't know - I guess I'm just not sold on them for a bath towel.

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:04 pm

jeanerz13 wrote:
This is probably a really stupid question... What is the advantage of the quick dri towels. That they dry quickly after you're finished with them? I'm not sure why that's important, other than maybe for a hand towel. I mean after I finish drying off after a shower the towel goes on the rack for the rest of the day while I'm at work. They look thinner than normal towels (not as fluffy looking in pictures) so I don't imagine it would be as nice an experience drying off. I don't know - I guess I'm just not sold on them for a bath towel.

They don't look comfortable, and I too throw mine up until the next day when I take my next shower. If it takes my towel longer than 24 hours to dry, then I have a problem.
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:09 pm

teknoge3k wrote:
jeanerz13 wrote:

They don't look comfortable, and I too throw mine up until the next day when I take my next shower. If it takes my towel longer than 24 hours to dry, then I have a problem.

I mean I doubt they dry fast enough that as soon as you're done drying off in the shower that you could throw it straight in the hamper. Well, unless you like all your dirty laundry to get musty before washing it...

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:11 pm

Omggg you guys I love them! I think quick dri just means you can dry off really fast. They’re lightweight but super effective. The fabric does not dry any faster after being hung up. But they’re not as bulky as some super soft towels but I think they are soft but it depends on the detergent you use.
I probably have 7-10 of them and want to get more. And I’ve started buying hand towels also.

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:19 pm

bfaddict wrote:Omggg you guys I love them! I think quick dri just means you can dry off really fast. They’re lightweight but super effective. The fabric does not dry any faster after being hung up. But they’re not as bulky as some super soft towels but I think they are soft but it depends on the detergent you use.
I probably have 7-10 of them and want to get more. And I’ve started buying hand towels also.

According to JCP's towel buying guide they dry 30% faster than regular towels. I might look for some just to see in person, out of curiosity. But from the pictures they look like oversized kitchen towels to me...

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:03 pm

jeanerz13 wrote:
bfaddict wrote:Omggg you guys I love them! I think quick dri just means you can dry off really fast. They’re lightweight but super effective. The fabric does not dry any faster after being hung up. But they’re not as bulky as some super soft towels but I think they are soft but it depends on the detergent you use.

According to JCP's towel buying guide they dry 30% faster than regular towels. I might look for some just to see in person, out of curiosity. But from the pictures they look like oversized kitchen towels to me...

I guess that would make sense. Since they’re so much less bulky. I used to LOVE oversized and super plush towels. I don’t use anything but these now

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:42 pm

whoo hoooo got my two items ordered at kohls and should be able to pick up today or tomorrow. I also had some other girlie things I planned to buy...but feel weird having a store employee go gather those for me :oops:

Irishmaire
Black Friday Pro

Postby Irishmaire » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:59 pm

Well, that was easy, thanks to BFADS.net. ! I got some gifts bought at a great price. I ordered some sheets and bedding and a throw blanket. My daughters wanted some jeans and a vest so I added them in. It's nice to be able to get the right size and color at the sale price.

sportymonkey
Black Friday Pro

Postby sportymonkey » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:00 am

I got the drone I was after on Monday and a few other items. The 20%off added was nice. Will get it friday. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

jlpk
Black Friday Newbie

Postby jlpk » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:31 am

Pretty much no PS4s were available but thankfully gamestop had them. The fitbits were changed I see on the final add- taking the rose gold ones out. The original ad had the 179 ones on sale, but the final was the 149. The Kohl's cash was also calculating wrong because they were $.01 less than needed.

Have to say, I'm seeing a LOT of unhappy folks about Kohls on facebook, etc

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”