Kohl's *UPDATED*

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Re: Kohl's

Postby teknoge3k » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:23 am

shrcpark wrote:The Kohl's link is still not working on the main page. What's going on?

The second post link, is not working. The first post is however.
https://www.bfads.net/stores/kohls/ads/black-friday
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

shrcpark
Black Friday Pro

Postby shrcpark » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:38 am

teknoge3k wrote:
shrcpark wrote:The Kohl's link is still not working on the main page. What's going on?

The second post link, is not working. The first post is however.
https://www.bfads.net/stores/kohls/ads/black-friday

Oh. What a let down.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:27 am

SantaShopper wrote:Bfaddict, me too! I can never resist. And jeanerz, I've never owned anything by cuddldud, but I hear good things about the PJs.

The pants are AMAAAAAAZZZZZINNNGGGGGGGGGG like the thick fleece ones. I got a pair last night. Totally getting 1-2 this year.

SantaShopper
Black Friday Pro

Postby SantaShopper » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:02 am

bfaddict wrote:
The pants are AMAAAAAAZZZZZINNNGGGGGGGGGG like the thick fleece ones. I got a pair last night. Totally getting 1-2 this year.

Well can't beat $9.99. Thanks for the tips. I'll check out the pants and the blankets.

rachellynn99
Black Friday Pro

Postby rachellynn99 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:00 pm

I got a Sparkle and Shine toy that was originally $49.99 for $19.99 ( minus the extra 20% off) so that is a great deal and a nice gift for my friends daughter.

I got 4 of the $14.99 puffer vests ( 2 for each of my two daughters)- ended up being about $11.xx after the discount

I also got a really nice set of $21.99 holiday dish towels for just $9.99 for a gift exchange at my work.

Got back $15 Kohls cash, free shipping and bumped me up to $5 more Kohls yes to you rewards. So quite a bit to get me started I feel like.

Vols44
Black Friday Pro

Postby Vols44 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:53 pm

I like the fact Converse and Nike items are as much as 25% off. Most stores exempt the top end brands from any sale discounts. Saw a lot of 50% or more off quality merchandise. Getting Kohl's cash on top of those deals is like extra icing. Lots of good reasons to fill up the cart this year.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:55 am

Vols44 wrote:I like the fact Converse and Nike items are as much as 25% off. Most stores exempt the top end brands from any sale discounts. Saw a lot of 50% or more off quality merchandise. Getting Kohl's cash on top of those deals is like extra icing. Lots of good reasons to fill up the cart this year.

I got $75 in kohls cash last year lol Or maybe it was the year before.... and it never fails that when i have kohls cash that i have a hard time finding stuff to buy. It probably took me an hour or more to gather enough items. Either clothes were ugly that year or I just had no desire to buy any clothes because that would have added up quickly.

BFriGirl
Black Friday Pro

Postby BFriGirl » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:14 pm

Hey guys! Looks like we're back to it. :) Was wondering if anyone knows if the Google Home and/or Echo Dot are the latest versions?
BF nut in training!

KMAKKSMOM
Black Friday Pro

Postby KMAKKSMOM » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:58 pm

SantaShopper wrote:I've never had a Big One towel, but the price is tempting on those.

I LOVE the Big One blankets, but The Big One towels are cheap and kinda crappy quality. I've never owned the towels either, but they are the most returned towels Kohl's sells. I know this because I replenish what is bought from the stockroom to the salesfloor and ship out items bought online. :wink:
Stay strong, stay true, be brave...it all comes down to you.~Ozzy Osbourne 'Life Won't Wait'

SantaShopper
Black Friday Pro

Postby SantaShopper » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:05 pm

KMAKKSMOM wrote:
SantaShopper wrote:I've never had a Big One towel, but the price is tempting on those.

I LOVE the Big One blankets, but The Big One towels are cheap and kinda crappy quality. I've never owned the towels either, but they are the most returned towels Kohl's sells. I know this because I replenish what is bought from the stockroom to the salesfloor and ship out items bought online. :wink:

Oh wow, thanks for the tip! I think I'll skip those then.

KMAKKSMOM
Black Friday Pro

Postby KMAKKSMOM » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:29 pm

SantaShopper wrote:
KMAKKSMOM wrote:

You're welcome!

inthedark
Black Friday Pro

Postby inthedark » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:18 am

KMAKKSMOM wrote:

I have to agree that the big one towels are kinda crappy. Once they stopped shedding after about 30 washes they werent so bad.

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:40 am

The Tommy Hilfiger towels I stocked up on from Macy's last year are my favorites.
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:06 am

SantaShopper wrote:
KMAKKSMOM wrote:

If you're looking for towels, check out the JCP quick-dri towels. They are $4.99 on black friday, lots of colors. Soft but not bulky. I like larger towels and i like their size. I love them a lot. I've been buying them the past 3 years I think.
https://www.bfads.net/stores/jcpenney/a ... ay/page-14 - top left hand corner

midmofan
Black Friday Pro

Kohl's Pro Tip

Postby midmofan » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:26 am

You can (at least at our Kohl's) check out all your items at the jewelry counter IF you buy something from the jewelry counter. So buy something, can always bring it back later. Has saved me hours in line! :)

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”