Kohl's *UPDATED*

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Re: Kohl's

Postby teknoge3k » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:53 pm

omalkm wrote:Did anything change from when the ad was up last week?

Not that I can tell.
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

hiker
Official Zipper

Postby hiker » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:47 pm

Not sure.. but the original zip/pdf are up still... If anyone finds anything that's changed, let me know and I'll put up a new pdf and zip file, otherwise not going to bother.

shiftyjedi
Black Friday Pro

Re: Kohl's (Removed for now)

Postby shiftyjedi » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:24 pm

blue3715 wrote:$189 xbox one, with $45 in Kohl's cash will be hard to beat anywhere else for sure!

Kohl's sets the benchmark early, but most places will offer similar price point and gift cards. It will be do you want $45 in kohls cash or $30 Walmart/Target GC? Either way, I like it.
2018 Video Game Comparison Spreadsheet Link (this compares video game item in a grid format)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IrC66il_gdV2fjT4CSwmG3v9zHPuwt_wkBcPNsfUXH8/edit?usp=sharing

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:00 pm

hiker wrote:

Not sure.. but the original zip/pdf are up still... If anyone finds anything that's changed, let me know and I'll put up a new pdf and zip file, otherwise not going to bother.

This sounds like a challenge! Like in those kids' magazines from the dentist's office

hiker
Official Zipper

Postby hiker » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:04 pm

jeanerz13 wrote:
hiker wrote:

This sounds like a challenge! Like in those kids' magazines from the dentist's office

Lol! Loved those challenges.

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:05 pm

jeanerz13 wrote:
hiker wrote:

Why are you still using a pediatric dentist :P
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:58 pm

lwmjr wrote:
jeanerz13 wrote:
hiker wrote:

Never said I was.

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:16 am

jeanerz13 wrote:
lwmjr wrote:
jeanerz13 wrote:This sounds like a challenge! Like in those kids' magazines from the dentist's office

Never said I was.

oh, my bad, guess you just pop in to read the magazines :mrgreen:
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:54 am

lwmjr wrote:
jeanerz13 wrote:
lwmjr wrote:Why are you still using a pediatric dentist :P

Never said I was.

I'm just not so ancient that I've forgotten the magazines from when I was a kid.

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:51 am

jeanerz13 wrote:
lwmjr wrote:
jeanerz13 wrote:Never said I was.

I'm just not so ancient that I've forgotten the magazines from when I was a kid.

when I was a young'un, we only had the Sears Roebuck and Montgomery Wards catalogs

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:35 pm

SantaShopper wrote:I'm a sucker for The Big One throws that are $8.99 every BF, but this year, none of the prints are standing out to me from the ad. Might go down the week before and look at them in person, but so far, not impressed. I've never had a Big One towel, but the price is tempting on those. Also usually pick up some PJ sets and jewelry if there is anything left when I arrive.

I was thinking the same thing...... but I'm sure i'll end up getting one anyways! You can never have too many of those things!

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:01 pm

bfaddict wrote:
SantaShopper wrote:I'm a sucker for The Big One throws that are $8.99 every BF, but this year, none of the prints are standing out to me from the ad. Might go down the week before and look at them in person, but so far, not impressed. I've never had a Big One towel, but the price is tempting on those. Also usually pick up some PJ sets and jewelry if there is anything left when I arrive.

I was thinking the same thing...... but I'm sure i'll end up getting one anyways! You can never have too many of those things!

I usually get one of those blankets every year but I need to stop myself. I have 2 unopened blankets (one of them is the big one, other is cuddlduds Sherpa) from last year.

SantaShopper
Black Friday Pro

Postby SantaShopper » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:17 pm

Bfaddict, me too! I can never resist. And jeanerz, I've never owned anything by cuddldud, but I hear good things about the PJs.

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:08 pm

SantaShopper wrote:Bfaddict, me too! I can never resist. And jeanerz, I've never owned anything by cuddldud, but I hear good things about the PJs.

The sherpa throw is the softest blanket I've ever had. My ex described it as being wrapped in a cloud. The hem is coming off of the one I actually use though. Wouldn't be a big deal to fix if I had a sewing machine...

Edit: Just want to clarify, it's the one with sherpa on both sides... not the sherpa texture on one side and normal fleece on the other

shrcpark
Black Friday Pro

Postby shrcpark » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:18 am

The Kohl's link is still not working on the main page. What's going on?

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”