Toys R Us

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Toys R Us

Postby teknoge3k » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:25 am

Today only, Toys R Us is having a "Save Like It's Cyber Monday" sale! Choose free in-store pickup where applicable or get free shipping on orders over $19. You can also get free shipping with ShopRunner on eligible orders.

Tremendous Toys:

Fisher-Price Smart Bear or Smart Monkey - 50% Off
VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker - 40% Off
Imaginarium 2-in-1 Medieval Battle Castle - $29.99
Pillow Pets Minnie Mouse Dream Lite - $7.00
Girl Scouts Deluxe Cookie Oven - $19.99 + BOGO Free Refills
Step2 Love and Care Deluxe Nursery - $39.99
Star Wars U-Command Interactive Action Figures (Assorted) - 50% Off
Disney Infinity Starter Packs - $17.99
Disney Infinity Play Sets - $17.99
Disney Infinity Figures - $4.99
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

clubing25
Black Friday Pro

Re: Toys R Us

Postby clubing25 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:13 pm

Thanks Tek!!!

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:31 pm

You're welcome!

I just ordered my youngest 4 of the Infinity characters as stocking stuffers.

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

Chipper112
Black Friday Pro

Postby Chipper112 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:16 pm

teknoge3k wrote:You're welcome!

I'm thinking about picking up the infinity starter pack for my nephew as a Christmas gift. Would you recommend the Infinity or Skylanders for a 6yo boy? I read that Disney is cancelling the online play for Infinity but I have no idea what the game does or if the online play is a popular feature. Thank you!

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:19 pm

Chipper112 wrote:
I'm thinking about picking up the infinity starter pack for my nephew as a Christmas gift. Would you recommend the Infinity or Skylanders for a 6yo boy? I read that Disney is cancelling the online play for Infinity but I have no idea what the game does or if the online play is a popular feature. Thank you!

I know nothing about Skylanders. My 5 year old plays Infinity all of the time. I love the characters they have. He loves it. Today I got him a few Star Wars characters, Mickey, Toy Story, and a few others.

As far as online play, honestly I have no idea. He doesn't play online. I don't even know what online play does with this game. I'm in my 30s, I outgrew video games many years ago so I am not "up with the times" when it comes to that stuff. My oldest plays online but not my youngest.

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

angelmse
Black Friday Pro

Postby angelmse » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:26 pm

Chipper112 wrote:
teknoge3k wrote:You're welcome!

I would get him the Disney infinity and the characters he likes. Mater is cool, Buzz, Mickey. Online play is not needed for a 6 yr old. It means playing with other people through the game system. I love infinity and paly all the time. LOL Skylanders is very popular with the boys, but my son was older like 10, when he got into it.

Chipper112
Black Friday Pro

Postby Chipper112 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:29 pm

teknoge3k wrote:I know nothing about Skylanders. My 5 year old plays Infinity all of the time. I love the characters they have. He loves it. Today I got him a few Star Wars characters, Mickey, Toy Story, and a few others.

As far as online play, honestly I have no idea. He doesn't play online. I don't even know what online play does with this game. I'm in my 30s, I outgrew video games many years ago so I am not "up with the times" when it comes to that stuff. My oldest plays online but not my youngest.

Thank you. I'll pick up the Infinity starter pack then. One more question haha - should I get the separate figures also or the play sets? Is there any upside of the play set?

Chipper112
Black Friday Pro

Postby Chipper112 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:30 pm

angelmse wrote:
I would get him the Disney infinity and the characters he likes. Mater is cool, Buzz, Mickey. Online play is not needed for a 6 yr old. It means playing with other people through the game system. I love infinity and paly all the time. LOL Skylanders is very popular with the boys, but my son was older like 10, when he got into it.

Thank you! Now I just have to figure out the play sets vs. figurines haha.

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:53 pm

You can get a starter pack, then get any figures you want to play with it. :) Just get whatever figures your kid is interested in.

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

angelmse
Black Friday Pro

Postby angelmse » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:12 pm

I agree with Tek, just get him the characters he really likes, you don't need the play sets. Like I said, Mater, Mickey, Sully, were characters that were extra fun to play with.

angelmse
Black Friday Pro

Postby angelmse » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:13 pm

Also make sure if you get star wars, you get Darth vader, Kylo ren, the characters that would go with it. I am sure he knows these characters.

Return to “Hot Deals”