Stores with sales live NOW

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

User avatar
teknoge3k
Forum geek
Posts: 10696
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:57 am
Location: Virginia
Contact:

Stores with sales live NOW

Postby teknoge3k » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:32 pm

Kohls: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91016
Express: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91147
Levi's: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91070
American Eagle Outfitters: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91069
Macy's: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91180
Bon-Ton: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91017
The Body Shop: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91018
T-Mobile: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91022
Ace Hardware: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91187
Dick's Sporting Goods: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91188
Kmart: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91190
Overstock: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91194
Dell: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91256
Old Navy: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91155
Banana Republic: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91154
JCPenney: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91178
GAP: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91153
Disney Store: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91023
The Children's Place: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91024
Guess: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91064
Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91263
Under Armour: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91149
Think Geek: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91077
Shopko: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91156
New York & Co: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91167
Lenovo: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91020
Belk: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91181
Lord & Taylor: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91272
HHGregg: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91026
Puma: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91269
Green man gaming: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91083
Jo-Ann Fabrics: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91148
Charlotte Russe: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91202
Lids: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91254
Lucky Brand: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91274
Bealls: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91275
Perfumania: https://www.bfads.net/Link/91289
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

User avatar
teknoge3k
Forum geek
Posts: 10696
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:57 am
Location: Virginia
Contact:

Re: Stores with sales live NOW

Postby teknoge3k » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:53 pm

That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

User avatar
bfaddict
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 4808
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Stores with sales live NOW

Postby bfaddict » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:15 pm

Target has a handful of items on sale right now. It's kinda weird tho because some of the ipads are on sale already but some aren't...

User avatar
teknoge3k
Forum geek
Posts: 10696
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:57 am
Location: Virginia
Contact:

Re: Stores with sales live NOW

Postby teknoge3k » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:18 pm

That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

User avatar
teknoge3k
Forum geek
Posts: 10696
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:57 am
Location: Virginia
Contact:

Re: Stores with sales live NOW

Postby teknoge3k » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:03 pm

That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

User avatar
teknoge3k
Forum geek
Posts: 10696
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:57 am
Location: Virginia
Contact:

Re: Stores with sales live NOW

Postby teknoge3k » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:01 pm

That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

User avatar
teknoge3k
Forum geek
Posts: 10696
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:57 am
Location: Virginia
Contact:

Re: Stores with sales live NOW

Postby teknoge3k » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:26 pm

That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

User avatar
teknoge3k
Forum geek
Posts: 10696
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:57 am
Location: Virginia
Contact:

Re: Stores with sales live NOW

Postby teknoge3k » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:27 pm

That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

User avatar
angelmse
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 440
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:45 pm
Location: Tempe,Arizona

Re: Stores with sales live NOW

Postby angelmse » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:28 pm

need Target nd gamestop. any guesses? Dog is sick so I'm in kitchen on floor with him and puter. Not going out tomorrow. :(

User avatar
jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1723
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:42 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: Stores with sales live NOW

Postby jeanerz13 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:45 pm

angelmse wrote:need Target nd gamestop. any guesses? Dog is sick so I'm in kitchen on floor with him and puter. Not going out tomorrow. :(

Bfaddict said some of the target items were already on sale. Thought gamestop was supposed to go live tonight. I can't get it to load at all right now, so maybe they're transitioning to the sale (very poorly)? Or maybe their website just sucks. My official guess is midnight eastern. But it's just a guess.

Edit: looks like the gamestop issue was maybe with my browser...or maybe the mobile site. Desktop site is working for me on another browser.

User avatar
angelmse
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 440
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:45 pm
Location: Tempe,Arizona

Re: Stores with sales live NOW

Postby angelmse » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:06 pm

jeanerz13 wrote:
angelmse wrote:need Target nd gamestop. any guesses? Dog is sick so I'm in kitchen on floor with him and puter. Not going out tomorrow. :(

Bfaddict said some of the target items were already on sale. Thought gamestop was supposed to go live tonight. I can't get it to load at all right now, so maybe they're transitioning to the sale (very poorly)? Or maybe their website just sucks. My official guess is midnight eastern. But it's just a guess.

Edit: looks like the gamestop issue was maybe with my browser...or maybe the mobile site. Desktop site is working for me on another browser.


Thx. Checked Target the video games aren't live yet, already in my cart and ready to go :D
Gamestop site is always slow, fyi

User avatar
jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1723
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:42 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: Stores with sales live NOW

Postby jeanerz13 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:17 pm

angelmse wrote:
jeanerz13 wrote:
angelmse wrote:need Target nd gamestop. any guesses? Dog is sick so I'm in kitchen on floor with him and puter. Not going out tomorrow. :(

Bfaddict said some of the target items were already on sale. Thought gamestop was supposed to go live tonight. I can't get it to load at all right now, so maybe they're transitioning to the sale (very poorly)? Or maybe their website just sucks. My official guess is midnight eastern. But it's just a guess.

Edit: looks like the gamestop issue was maybe with my browser...or maybe the mobile site. Desktop site is working for me on another browser.


Thx. Checked Target the video games aren't live yet, already in my cart and ready to go :D
Gamestop site is always slow, fyi

Yeah I noticed that earlier. Took forever to load each new page of search results. Then eventually I was getting the 404 page on some game details. So I tried to go back to the main page and got 404 again. That's why I thought it was down (until I switched browsers)

User avatar
inthedark
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 3401
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:40 am

Re: Stores with sales live NOW

Postby inthedark » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:28 pm

I just got a notice that Toys R Us is live now

User avatar
angelmse
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 440
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:45 pm
Location: Tempe,Arizona

Re: Stores with sales live NOW

Postby angelmse » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:34 pm

thx :D

User avatar
angelmse
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 440
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:45 pm
Location: Tempe,Arizona

Re: Stores with sales live NOW

Postby angelmse » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:55 pm

question: If you have the item in your cart, do the prices automatically change to bf prices or do I need to re-add them? Don't do onine BF usually


Return to “Online Stores”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest