Black Friday Vacationers

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

raymacfla
Black Friday Pro

Black Friday Vacationers

Postby raymacfla » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:57 am

We will be once again camping, making this our 10th year! If you are from the Jacksonville Florida area, please feel free to contact me about accommodations, since we have extra supplies. Last year, we were featured on CNN, USA Today, and all of the local networks.

prettyinpink2904
Admin

Re: Black Friday Vacationers

Postby prettyinpink2904 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:55 pm

Hey I sent you a message!

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:33 pm

He won't get your message, he's currently camping outside of Best Buy. LOL jk
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

prettyinpink2904
Admin

Postby prettyinpink2904 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:50 pm

He hasn't read it yet so that could be a possibility -- he had a kitchen last year I believe, so this year he needs some WiFi.

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:39 pm

teknoge3k wrote:He won't get your message, he's currently camping outside of Best Buy. LOL jk

:lol: :lol:
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

tinytim35
Black Friday Pro

Postby tinytim35 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:21 am

raymacfla wrote:We will be once again camping, making this our 10th year! If you are from the Jacksonville Florida area, please feel free to contact me about accommodations, since we have extra supplies. Last year, we were featured on CNN, USA Today, and all of the local networks.

still want you guys to come to OKC!!!!

clubing25
Black Friday Pro

Postby clubing25 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:35 pm

Come to Indiana all though if ur not use to the cold you might need extra supplies!! :D

bfshoppermom
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfshoppermom » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:20 pm

Hope you have a great time camping this year! My brother is nearby in St. Augustine but I don't think he even thinks about Christmas until it is less than a week away.

lovebf
Black Friday Pro

Postby lovebf » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:05 am

raymacfla wrote:We will be once again camping, making this our 10th year! If you are from the Jacksonville Florida area, please feel free to contact me about accommodations, since we have extra supplies. Last year, we were featured on CNN, USA Today, and all of the local networks.

Is this cmac? Or whatever that name was, something mac :)
It just isn't Black Friday when it is Thursday.......

raymacfla
Black Friday Pro

Postby raymacfla » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:22 pm

NO, they are in Alabama.

raymacfla
Black Friday Pro

Postby raymacfla » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:28 pm

Yet another year and another plan for camping in a society which is quickly evolving to online only sales. We had such a great year last year that the tradition is still moving forward. We were sad to hear that the Tailgaters have packed up their tents and moved on. This was ten years of stories and memories from them which will be missed. Perhaps one of them can someday visit us. I know it is hard to lose members whose interest has waned and new converts are harder to find since online deals are so compelling and are better than ever.

iKitsune
Black Friday Pro

Postby iKitsune » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:46 am

raymacfla wrote:We were sad to hear that the Tailgaters have packed up their tents and moved on. This was ten years of stories and memories from them which will be missed.

Maybe I'll do a 10th anniversary edition of the Black Friday campout of the future. Remember, I was the one that showed them how to go big or go home. ;)

raymacfla
Black Friday Pro

Postby raymacfla » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:54 pm

iKitsune wrote:
raymacfla wrote:We were sad to hear that the Tailgaters have packed up their tents and moved on. This was ten years of stories and memories from them which will be missed.

Maybe I'll do a 10th anniversary edition of the Black Friday campout of the future. Remember, I was the one that showed them how to go big or go home. ;)

And big it was! I do not want to brag, but camping out is what gets the media and others excited for the sale. I once set up seven tents and pulled off the greatest media hoax ever in 2011. They fell for it big time. I will be carrying the BFads banner this year and i hope to see more follow in the future.

Return to “Local Talk”