Target

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

angelmse
Black Friday Pro

Target

Postby angelmse » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:09 pm

Just got offline with Target rep. He claims the online sale will go live at 6am est. hmmm do we believe him?

melynn44
Black Friday Newbie

Re: Target

Postby melynn44 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:44 am

Well the prices are updated now, but none of the TVs are available to order online, so what's the point?

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:38 am

melynn44 wrote:Well the prices are updated now, but none of the TVs are available to order online, so what's the point?

I haven't looked because I don't get TVs on BF but it may be an "in-store only" deal, or it could be sold out. Keep in mind when the big stores have cheap things like that and go live, they sell out within seconds. Think of the NES Classic for instance. When it went live online, it sold out in under 2 seconds.
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:50 pm

My mom wanted to get my dad a new iPad so I was able to order that for her this morning online. Whoo hoo! Now I don't have to worry about her going out and trying to get one at the store by herself. She'd probably be ok but she might get lost in the crowds lol

cinemike16
Black Friday Pro

Postby cinemike16 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:17 am

bfaddict wrote:My mom wanted to get my dad a new iPad so I was able to order that for her this morning online. Whoo hoo! Now I don't have to worry about her going out and trying to get one at the store by herself. She'd probably be ok but she might get lost in the crowds lol

Funny you mention that, I took my kid to Target early this morning when the crowds thinned out some, I was looking in the video game aisle looking for something for my nephews when I turned around and she was gone. I must have circled the whole store 3 times before finding her in the sporting goods department. I was upset that I scolded her in front of a half dozen or so elderly ladies, they were obviously shopping together. they just gave me that "how dare you yell at your child" stare. When we went to Walmart, next, she sat in the cart the whole time. Made shopping a little easier on my part though I didn't find anything...

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:38 pm

cinemike16 wrote:
bfaddict wrote:My mom wanted to get my dad a new iPad so I was able to order that for her this morning online. Whoo hoo! Now I don't have to worry about her going out and trying to get one at the store by herself. She'd probably be ok but she might get lost in the crowds lol

Funny you mention that, I took my kid to Target early this morning when the crowds thinned out some, I was looking in the video game aisle looking for something for my nephews when I turned around and she was gone. I must have circled the whole store 3 times before finding her in the sporting goods department. I was upset that I scolded her in front of a half dozen or so elderly ladies, they were obviously shopping together. they just gave me that "how dare you yell at your child" stare. When we went to Walmart, next, she sat in the cart the whole time. Made shopping a little easier on my part though I didn't find anything...

There were so many parents with little kids out last night!! And not after the crowds were gone but right at openings of popular stores.

bfshoppermom
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfshoppermom » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:41 pm

bfaddict wrote:
cinemike16 wrote:

There were so many parents with little kids out last night!! And not after the crowds were gone but right at openings of popular stores.

It makes no sense to me how many are dragging out little ones to places like Walmart and Target. And not just single moms that had no options - sometimes it is entire extended families coming in door together dragging a bunch of toddlers along. You would think that one of the adults could have stayed home with the kids and had someone grab for their list as well. My 14 year old was pretty miserable with waiting in line to checkout - and this is only her second year being allowed to go and shop with me.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:18 pm

There were mass amounts of large family groups out. Especially to jcp and younkers since they opened before anyone else. It was nuts.

Those places were super busy. Target didn't seem as busy.

justhangingout528
Black Friday Pro

Postby justhangingout528 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:44 pm

bfaddict wrote:There were mass amounts of large family groups out. Especially to jcp and younkers since they opened before anyone else. It was nuts.

Those places were super busy. Target didn't seem as busy.

I ventured out Thursday night to see the lines. Before opening, the line for Target was across the whole front side of the building and down and around practically the whole length of the side.

Return to “Retail Stores”