Menards

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Menards

Postby teknoge3k » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:55 pm

40 page ad scan: https://www.bfads.net/stores/menards/ads/black-friday

Menards will be opening at 6AM on Black Friday! The first part of the ad features the 6-Hour Sale that ends at noon on Black Friday. Immediately after, the 2-Day Sale starts and it will end on Saturday. As always, Menards will be closed on Thanksgiving, citing their firm belief that #ThanksgivingIsForFamily.

Menards will be releasing their store maps soon, so you'll want to use them in conjunction with your shopping list! Study your store map carefully so you know where to power-walk at 5:59AM on Black Friday. You only have until noon to get your doorbusters at Menards, so if your heart is set, arrive early!
• Startastic - $17.88
• Nerf Dog Ball Blaster - $9.99
• Day To Day 120-ct Single Serve Coffee - $24.99
• Wahl 11-pc. Beard Trimmer Kit - $6.99
• Stanley 6-gal. Wet/Dry Vac - $14.99
• Vulcan Ladder 22-ft. Aluminum Multiposition Ladder - $99.00
• ACDelco 30-pk. Super Alkaline Batteries - $1.99 after rebate
• Magic Stretch Gloves - 2 For $1.00
• Fleece Throw Blanket - $1.49
• Bright Time Buddies - $1.95
• Smart Electrician 3,010 Lumen High-Impact Work Light - $19.88
• Flexzilla ZillaReel Retractable Air Hose Reel Kit - $48.88
Keep in mind that Menards is currently offering an 11% Rebate storewide, but it ends tomorrow! Do your research and check their website -- you might be able to buy that item now and save yourself the hassle of Black Friday shopping.
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Re: Menards

Postby jeanerz13 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:12 pm

Looks like the 11% rebate is for store credit. Is that the same with the black Friday mail in rebates?

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:49 pm

jeanerz13 wrote:Looks like the 11% rebate is for store credit. Is that the same with the black Friday mail in rebates?

yes, rebates are always for store credit.
which isn't so bad cause menards is like a mini walmart - they have everything, even a small grocery section :) haha

and I always buy my toiletries and laundry items there. I feel like they are cheaper (toilet paper, paper towels, laundry detergent)

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:38 pm

bfaddict wrote:
jeanerz13 wrote:Looks like the 11% rebate is for store credit. Is that the same with the black Friday mail in rebates?

which isn't so bad cause menards is like a mini walmart - they have everything, even a small grocery section :) haha

and I always buy my toiletries and laundry items there. I feel like they are cheaper (toilet paper, paper towels, laundry detergent)

Meh...I only shop there on Black Friday. And it's kind of on the opposite side of town. Think I'll skip the batteries. And the Lowe's batteries deal wasn't as good as in the past (probably because they're doing Rayovac instead of Utilitech this year).

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:56 pm

jeanerz13 wrote:
bfaddict wrote:

Meh...I only shop there on Black Friday. And it's kind of on the opposite side of town. Think I'll skip the batteries. And the Lowe's batteries deal wasn't as good as in the past (probably because they're doing Rayovac instead of Utilitech this year).

i think i'm going to get the home depot batteries
i think walmart has some too

hiker
Official Zipper

Postby hiker » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:59 pm

shiftyjedi
Black Friday Pro

Postby shiftyjedi » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:50 pm

Ton of good stuff, but still kind of a down year for Menards in my mind. Going to miss the $1 chocolate covered peanuts, must have eaten like 8 boxes last year and gained five pounds.
2018 Video Game Comparison Spreadsheet Link (this compares video game item in a grid format)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IrC66il_gdV2fjT4CSwmG3v9zHPuwt_wkBcPNsfUXH8/edit?usp=sharing

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”