Best Buy

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Best Buy

Postby teknoge3k » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:34 am

We just updated the old 51-page Best Buy Black Friday ad with the new condensed, HD print-version 20-page Best Buy Black Friday ad scan.

https://www.bfads.net/stores/best-buy/ads/black-friday

51 page ad scan: https://www.bfads.net/stores/best-buy/ads/black-friday

Best Buy will open their doors at 5PM on Thanksgiving this year. Note that this ad is being called a "preview" but we don't think that Best Buy will be adding any more deals -- rather, they will update the pages to a typical sale flyer format.

You'll also be able to shop the Best Black Friday sale online! We aren't sure what time it will start, but the sale usually goes live in the very wee hours of the morning on Thanksgiving. We will make sure to keep you in the loop.

In typical Best Buy fashion, there are tons of great electronics deals packed in their Black Friday ad. We've highlighted some favorites for you below and will be adding more soon!

OF NOTE: there are at least 16 Best Buy Black Friday deals that are live right now on their website! If we find any other live prices we'll be sure to let you know.

Here are some of our favorite deals from the Best Buy Black Friday ad!

Best Buys from Best Buy:

Amazon Kindle Fire 7" 8GB Tablets - $33.33
Samsung 55" LED 4K Smart TV - $479.99
$100 Oculus Store Credit w/ Oculus Rift Purchase - Buy Now at Best Buy for Black Friday Price
Dell Inspiron 15.6" Laptop w/ Core i3, 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD - $249.99

Black Friday Deals You Can Buy Right Now

Apple MacBook Air 13.3" Intel Core i5 w/ 8GB Storage, 256GB Flash Storage - $999.99
Dell Inspiron 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop w/ 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD - $349.99
LG 50" LED Smart 4K UHDTV - $399.99
Vizio 70" LED 4K UHDTV w/ Built-In Chromecast - $999.99
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 12.3" 128GB Bundle w/ Keyboard - $599.99
Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones - $39.99
Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB Smartphone (Unlocked) - $549.99
Select 4K Blu-rays - $17.99
HP 27" IPS LED FHD Monitor - $119.99
HP Pavilion Dekstop w/ 12GB RAM, 2TB HDD, Intel Core i7 - $499.99
Netgear Arlo Smart Home Indoor/Outdoor Wireless HD Security Cameras (4-pk.) - $349.99
Roku 3 - $49.99
Logitech Harmony 700 8-Device Universal Remote - $49.99
Grand Theft Auto V (PS4 or Xbox One) - $29.99
HP DeskJet 3637 Wireless All-in-One Printer - $29.99
Logitech M310 Wireless Mouse (Assorted) - $8.99
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

hiker
Official Zipper

Re: Best Buy

Postby hiker » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:46 am

pdavis
Black Friday Pro

Postby pdavis » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:56 pm

I like the 40" toshiba. Hopefully I get the black friday morning shift so I can ship on thursday.
I'm addicted!

hiker
Official Zipper

Re: Best Buy Updated 11/12/16

Postby hiker » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:53 am

hiker
Official Zipper

Postby hiker » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:30 pm

pdavis wrote:I like the 40" toshiba. Hopefully I get the black friday morning shift so I can ship on thursday.

Yeah, that's one of the items I'm looking at.

pdavis
Black Friday Pro

Postby pdavis » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:19 pm

or the 40" LG for $150. I don't care about smart tv, or chrome cast or anything extra.
I'm addicted!

blue3715
Black Friday Pro

Postby blue3715 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:23 pm

pdavis wrote:I like the 40" toshiba. Hopefully I get the black friday morning shift so I can ship on thursday.

Really? this tv?

2 hdmi inputs
two 5W speakers
60 hz refresh rate

seriously, spend $300 and get these.. although I don't really subscribe to either. If you really like watching TV and really want a great experience, you gotta fork over $400+, and for a living room at least a decent soundbar+ sub (not the kind Walmart sells)

Samsung 50" (page 3)
- smart hub (plenty of apps, youtube, netflix, etc)
- still 2 hdmi
- 60 hz.
-- not great for sports.. blur is bad.. see review: http://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/samsung/j5200
or

Sharp 55" (pg 3) - LC-55LB481U -- Unless you are a Roku fan, not sure this is the right one
- built in Roku
- 3 hdmi
- 178 degree viewing
- also 60hz

hiker
Official Zipper

Postby hiker » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:21 pm

blue3715 wrote:

Really? this tv?

2 hdmi inputs
two 5W speakers
60 hz refresh rate

seriously, spend $300 and get these.. although I don't really subscribe to either. If you really like watching TV and really want a great experience, you gotta fork over $400+, and for a living room at least a decent soundbar+ sub (not the kind Walmart sells)

Samsung 50" (page 3)
- still 2 hdmi
- 60 hz.
-- not great for sports.. blur is bad.. see review: http://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/samsung/j5200
or

Sharp 55" (pg 3) - LC-55LB481U -- Unless you are a Roku fan, not sure this is the right one
- built in Roku
- 3 hdmi
- 178 degree viewing
- also 60hz

Really depends on what the TV is for. I'm personally looking at the same for a spare bedroom at my mom's. She's still got one of those big tube tv's she's replacing.. so $150 for a 40" is perfect!

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:11 pm

hiker wrote:
blue3715 wrote:

Really? this tv?

2 hdmi inputs
two 5W speakers
60 hz refresh rate

Really depends on what the TV is for. I'm personally looking at the same for a spare bedroom at my mom's. She's still got one of those big tube tv's she's replacing.. so $150 for a 40" is perfect!

Go to the store, if you are happy with what you see buy it. I have a 32" Sylvania (in my office) I bought at target 5 or 6 years ago when they had it for around 150, I have it hooked up to cable, (Its all digital) It has a nice picture, The Samsung in my dining room has a better picture, that also was a 150 TV 2 years ago, This crap of 120hz vs 60hz, refresh rates, hdmi, this and that, on 40" and less really does not matter,
Bottom line, if you do not have a good service provider, any TV will probably have a crappy picture, Save your money for important things, like bourbon :wink: , As always my input is free
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

pdavis
Black Friday Pro

Postby pdavis » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:28 am

hiker wrote:
blue3715 wrote:

Really? this tv?

2 hdmi inputs
two 5W speakers
60 hz refresh rate

Samsung 50" (page 3)
- still 2 hdmi
- 60 hz.
or

- built in Roku
- 3 hdmi
- 178 degree viewing
- also 60hz

Yeah I don't care about all the extra bells and whistles. And I don't need the 50". I'm also replacing a big tube tv in the bedroom.
I'm addicted!

blue3715
Black Friday Pro

Postby blue3715 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:14 am

lwmjr wrote:This crap of 120hz vs 60hz, refresh rates, hdmi, this and that, on 40" and less really does not matter,
Bottom line, if you do not have a good service provider, any TV will probably have a crappy picture, Save your money for important things, like bourbon :wink: , As always my input is free

that's fine.. .just make sure you go to the store first and see the picture.. and remember they usually put in a brightly colored DVD and the screen on it's brightest level.

And as for HDMI inputs... you might wanna rethink having just 2... cable, xbox and "something else" (dvd player, etc).

I still stand by my sound bar statement, a good picture with tinny no-base sound is a waste.

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:07 am

blue3715 wrote:
lwmjr wrote:This crap of 120hz vs 60hz, refresh rates, hdmi, this and that, on 40" and less really does not matter,

that's fine.. .just make sure you go to the store first and see the picture.. and remember they usually put in a brightly colored DVD and the screen on it's brightest level.

And as for HDMI inputs... you might wanna rethink having just 2... cable, xbox and "something else" (dvd player, etc).

I still stand by my sound bar statement, a good picture with tinny no-base sound is a waste.

Your TV doesn't have bluetooth :o so you have a bunch of wires hooked up to it :shock:
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

pdavis
Black Friday Pro

Postby pdavis » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:38 pm

blue3715 wrote:

Luckily, BB is my second job, so I can see the tvs pretty much 4 days a week. :lol: but that's why I said I hope I get the same schedule as last 2 years, off Thursday (so I can shop), then opening shift Friday (so I can shop again after work).
I'm addicted!

hiker
Official Zipper

Postby hiker » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:49 pm

pdavis wrote:
blue3715 wrote:

Luckily, BB is my second job, so I can see the tvs pretty much 4 days a week. :lol: but that's why I said I hope I get the same schedule as last 2 years, off Thursday (so I can shop), then opening shift Friday (so I can shop again after work).

Wait.. you work at BB?? So do you get employee discounts on BF prices?

pdavis
Black Friday Pro

Postby pdavis » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:17 pm

hiker wrote:
pdavis wrote:
blue3715 wrote:

Wait.. you work at BB?? So do you get employee discounts on BF prices?

yep. I started working there in 2014, just for the holidays, and now I'm going into my 3rd holiday season. No we don't get employee discounts on top of BF pricing. I wish.
I'm addicted!

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”