Walmart

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

angelmse
Black Friday Pro

Re: Walmart

Postby angelmse » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:08 pm

I just go for the video games. They are the cheapest, and have to get them now for my son and nephew, so they can play together. Otherwise wouldn't bother this year.

Vols44
Black Friday Pro

Postby Vols44 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:48 pm

The advise to click on page two of my local store's ad was spot on. The cluster of things near electronics will be tight, but manageable. I'll have to avoid the wireless associate so they won't try to activate my line that night. I plan on switching one or more sim cards and if the reception isn't up to par I'll take them to a new provider.

I'll have to hope the bar stools are in the same general area as last year unless I can covertly slip the boxes into my cart between 5 and 6pm.

I still have to figure out how early they'll issue wristbands so I won't have to camp out in one spot and separate myself from my son in a packed store.

inthedark
Black Friday Pro

Postby inthedark » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:15 am

inthedark wrote:
SavannahSparkles wrote:Is anyone going after the Hatchimals? How bad do you expect it to be?

I will be trying for them if I cant get them sooner. Looks like they were all bought up by the people selling them on ebay. I have 4 but need 6 or cant give the others out for Christmas. Might have to wait until January when they release a bunch more.

Last I heard the stores stopped selling them online because of the low life using bots to buy them all up and sell them for 10 times what they paid for them. Now they are stock piling them in store for Black Friday. I really need a couple more but not going to miss Thanksgiving dinner with my family for them.

CWorsham936
Black Friday Pro

Postby CWorsham936 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:39 am

I'm in need of Hatchimals as well! I need 3. Just told my husband last night that I think I'm going to lose my golden crown as the world's greatest Mimi, because these little creatures are not to be had anywhere! The person I spoke with at Toys R Us told me I just had to come to the store every morning and wait in line if I wanted one. Uhm..negative my friend..I have a job I have to go to every morning - at least Monday through Friday! I will not give up the ship just yet!!! As my grandma used to say, "hope is as cheap as despair"!!!

sportymonkey
Black Friday Pro

Postby sportymonkey » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:46 pm

I am wondering if they will have any xbox 360 or ps3 games? So far all I have seen advertised everywhere is xbox1 and ps4.

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:59 pm

sportymonkey wrote:I am wondering if they will have any xbox 360 or ps3 games? So far all I have seen advertised everywhere is xbox1 and ps4.

Gamestop had a 3 for $20 deal on preowned games...that would probably include the older system games...

reneat
Black Friday Newbie

Postby reneat » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:19 am

inthedark wrote:
inthedark wrote:
SavannahSparkles wrote:Is anyone going after the Hatchimals? How bad do you expect it to be?

I will be trying for them if I cant get them sooner. Looks like they were all bought up by the people selling them on ebay. I have 4 but need 6 or cant give the others out for Christmas. Might have to wait until January when they release a bunch more.

Last I heard the stores stopped selling them online because of the low life using bots to buy them all up and sell them for 10 times what they paid for them. Now they are stock piling them in store for Black Friday. I really need a couple more but not going to miss Thanksgiving dinner with my family for them.

I need 2 and heard the same thing about them stock piling them. I plan on getting there early and staking out my spot. Husband is going to a different one and doing the same thing. Hoping we can them.

inthedark
Black Friday Pro

Postby inthedark » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:44 pm

reneat wrote:
inthedark wrote:
inthedark wrote:

I need 2 and heard the same thing about them stock piling them. I plan on getting there early and staking out my spot. Husband is going to a different one and doing the same thing. Hoping we can them.

I checked a online stock checker for target this morning and saw that a store not to far from me was going to have 10. I went at 6:30 for 8 opening but I got 1. I am still defrosting :)

nikkigirl01
Black Friday Pro

Postby nikkigirl01 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:39 pm

My housemate does merchandise receiving for WM. Each store has gotten 50 to 100 Hatchimals (depending on store size) ONLY for "blitz" (what WM people call the BF sale.) If you line up an hour or two before hand, you should be able to get one.

LarandaW
Black Friday Pro

Postby LarandaW » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:51 am

As popular as the Hatchimals are I'm wondering if this will be an item for a wrist band? You would think to prevent fights they'd do that. I hope to avoid this area of the store--the only thing I need toy related is the Nerf Gun and a couple of baby toys the rest is houseware and pajamas. Hoping for another successful year....TBH a bit concerned with the Walmart switch up

BeachGirlShops
Black Friday Pro

Postby BeachGirlShops » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:47 am

Anyone know what time their online sale will start?

inthedark
Black Friday Pro

Postby inthedark » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:06 pm

BeachGirlShops wrote:Anyone know what time their online sale will start?

What she asked :)

jontacular
Black Friday Newbie

Postby jontacular » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:23 pm

inthedark wrote:

I think midnight, eastern? I'm also wondering if there will be a special part of the Wal Mart site with deals.

Also, I remember how crazy it was last year and hoping that's not the case this year...lol

angelmse
Black Friday Pro

Postby angelmse » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:02 pm

jontacular wrote:
inthedark wrote:

I think midnight, eastern? I'm also wondering if there will be a special part of the Wal Mart site with deals.

Also, I remember how crazy it was last year and hoping that's not the case this year...lol

What they asked??? Last year was NUTS :roll: Also waiting on Target....

FatherFriday
Black Friday Newbie

Postby FatherFriday » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:24 am

Anyone get the "Philips 55PFL5601/F7 55" 4K Ultra HD 2160p 60Hz LED Smart HDTV "?

I had it in my cart - but was sold out while processing. :cry: I was able to get the laser light and some SD cards :)

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”