Walmart

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Walmart

Postby lwmjr » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:23 am

611-item, 36-page Walmart Black Friday ad scan, https://www.bfads.net/stores/walmart/ads/black-friday

Walmart will open at 6PM on Thanksgiving this year. If you want to shop online, you're in luck -- you can shop their Black Friday sale all day online on Thanksgiving!

updated 10:57 am
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

BFaddict14
Black Friday Newbie

Re: Walmart

Postby BFaddict14 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:04 am

I don't see any items marked guaranteed for the 6-7:00 period

happyfan
Black Friday Pro

Postby happyfan » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:34 am

Expect complete and utter pandemonium at Walmart this year. No staggered sale (6-7-8 etc).

justhangingout528
Black Friday Pro

Postby justhangingout528 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:46 am

happyfan wrote:Expect complete and utter pandemonium at Walmart this year. No staggered sale (6-7-8 etc).

I should be there with a camera. :)

angelmse
Black Friday Pro

Postby angelmse » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:09 am

Can't wait. I have my Walmart for BF down to a science. Know the managers and they help me get everything I need. Was hoping for better prices on the video games tho. Oh well, tight budget this year, for us.
Plus super excited cause I can go to JCP to get coupon and get to Walmart right up the street in plenty of time.

Shopper X
Suspected Line Jumper

Postby Shopper X » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:22 am

lwmjr wrote:Items marked with the 1-Hour Guarantee badge are guaranteed to be in-stock from 6PM to 7PM on Thanksgiving. If a store runs out, customers with the wristbands will be able to get in on the doorbuster price before Christmas.

BFaddict14 wrote:I don't see any items marked guaranteed for the 6-7:00 period

lwmjr, where is this information listed? I, too, was unable to find any items marked "1-Hour Guarantee" in the ad.

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:36 am

Shopper X wrote:
lwmjr wrote:Items marked with the 1-Hour Guarantee badge are guaranteed to be in-stock from 6PM to 7PM on Thanksgiving. If a store runs out, customers with the wristbands will be able to get in on the doorbuster price before Christmas.

lwmjr, where is this information listed? I, too, was unable to find any items marked "1-Hour Guarantee" in the ad.

I believe the items marked SPECIAL BUY are the guarantee items. The fine print is at the botom of page 33

EDIT: After going back and looking, I don't believe this to be the case. Although the fine print is still at the bottom of page 33 if you can make it out.
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

hiker
Official Zipper

Postby hiker » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:45 am

nikkigirl01
Black Friday Pro

Postby nikkigirl01 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:18 am

Not impressed...not at all...

Shopper X
Suspected Line Jumper

Postby Shopper X » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:20 am

The fine print at the bottom of page 33 says:
The Walmart Ad, Page 33 wrote:Starts 6 pm, November 24 in-store, except where prohibited by law. Check your local store's hours. Prices also valid all day Friday, while supplies last. Lines may form prior to start time.
Wristbands granting the ability to obtain an item on the day of the event may be distributed prior to start time for select items. Wristbands not guaranteed for all customers.
Online sales begin Thursday, November 24 at 12:01 am EST.

WALMART'S ADVERTISED MERCHANDISE POLICY - We intend to have every advertised item in stock. However, we may not offer some items in all locations, and quantity or availability may vary due to unexpected demand or other circumstances beyond our control. Prices offered on Walmart.com may vary from prices offered in our stores. In addition, we may offer to sell you a similar item at the advertised price or a comparable price reduction. "SPECIAL BUY" items are items that we carry at a special price for a limited time only. "BONUS" items are items that include a bonus amount of the same item or an additional bonus item at no extra cost. "ROLLBACK" means that the advertised price is even lower than the previously offered Every Day Low Price. In all cases, we reserve the right to limit quantities to normal retail purchases, or one-per-customer or household, and to exclude dealers. Our advertising circular may vary by geographic region, and any particular regional circular will apply only to stores in that region. Offers and limitations void where prohibited by law. We apologize for, but will not be bound by, any errors in our advertisements. This advertised merchandise policy does not apply to our Prescription Program. Prices and/or items available only in the USA (may vary in Alaska, Hawaii, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Puerto Rico or online at Walmart.com). For the store location nearest you, please call 1-800-881-9180 or check online at Walmart.com. The "spark" design, Walmart, and Save money, Live better are marks and/or registered marks of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (C) 2016 Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Bentonville, AR. Printed in the USA.

Event Dates: Thursday, November 24 - Friday, November 25, 2016.

clubing25
Black Friday Pro

Postby clubing25 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:17 am

Same old walmart ad. Nothing to special!!

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:52 am

Shopper X wrote:

:? Based on the information that was available last night, I just used the copy and paste function.
And the original ad was only 32 pages. now it is up to 36 :lol:
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

angelmse
Black Friday Pro

Postby angelmse » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:05 pm

nikkigirl01 wrote:Not impressed...not at all...

I'm with you. Was really hoping on lower prices on video games. Not impressed at all so far with any of the ads. Maybe just me. :(

SantaShopper
Black Friday Pro

Postby SantaShopper » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:06 pm

Nows the time to stock up on bath towels and new bath mats!

PlutoIsTheBest
Black Friday Pro

Postby PlutoIsTheBest » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:14 pm

Well. That was disappointing! I'm skipping Walmart this year. I can't believe there are hardly any toys!

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”