Target

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

clubing25
Black Friday Pro

Re: Target

Postby clubing25 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:42 pm

carmenslackey wrote:Not impressed at all. Looks like the only thing I'll be getting here is the $50 Blu-Ray player, some movies/tv shows, and bath towels.

Everybody loves bath towel!! I pick them up at every store but Walmart.

iamkristen
Black Friday Pro

Postby iamkristen » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:16 pm

Again, nothing! Hope some of the smaller stores come through with a reason to make a list!

carmenslackey
Black Friday Pro

Postby carmenslackey » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:42 pm

clubing25 wrote:
carmenslackey wrote:Not impressed at all. Looks like the only thing I'll be getting here is the $50 Blu-Ray player, some movies/tv shows, and bath towels.

And what's really good about our Target is they have the same colors every single year... No one goes after the yellow at all and barely after the gray ones. Those are the only ones I'm interested in, so when I walk in 45 minutes after sale start, there's always plenty of each left, but the white and blues are scarce or gone. Score for me! :wink:

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:50 pm

carmenslackey wrote:
clubing25 wrote:

And what's really good about our Target is they have the same colors every single year... No one goes after the yellow at all and barely after the gray ones. Those are the only ones I'm interested in, so when I walk in 45 minutes after sale start, there's always plenty of each left, but the white and blues are scarce or gone. Score for me! :wink:

I do kinda like towels, but I can't justify it. I have some that I've never used. Don't need to buy more to just take up space.

lovemesomebargins
Black Friday Pro

Postby lovemesomebargins » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:54 pm

nikkigirl01 wrote:
SantaShopper wrote:
nikkigirl01 wrote:
So does it wind up being $199 plus a $40 gift card?? I'm confused and my brain is refusing to work right today.

No, looks to me that its $249 plus a $40 giftcard. Its just saying that you're saving $50 off the original price.

That's not nearly as appealing...

Yeah, it looks like everyone has it for $249...the best deal would be at Kohl's where you get $75 in Kohl's cash and they will probably have a coupon u can use to get more off.... my son has been saving to get one..... and I get the Kohl's cash...lol

clubing25
Black Friday Pro

Postby clubing25 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:55 pm

carmenslackey wrote:
clubing25 wrote:

That's super funny cause I go after the yellow ones too!!

CrazyTrain
Black Friday Pro

Postby CrazyTrain » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:04 pm

bfaddict wrote:Two years ago they did 50% off clothing, last year it was 40% off. And this year it's only 30% off :( grrrrrrrrrrrrr

That is like a regular weekly sale!

clubing25
Black Friday Pro

Postby clubing25 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:38 am

CrazyTrain wrote:
bfaddict wrote:Two years ago they did 50% off clothing, last year it was 40% off. And this year it's only 30% off :( grrrrrrrrrrrrr

That is like a regular weekly sale!

Ya the 30% is pretty disappointing.

cinemike16
Black Friday Pro

Postby cinemike16 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:52 am

clubing25 wrote:
carmenslackey wrote:
clubing25 wrote:

That's super funny cause I go after the yellow ones too!!

And I always went after the gray ones ;) The white ones wouldn't stay white in my house LOL

clubing25
Black Friday Pro

Postby clubing25 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:19 am

No white in my house either!!!

Vols44
Black Friday Pro

Postby Vols44 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:30 am

I'm glad I read all the posts before browsing the ad. Kitchen and bath accessories will be the go to items while Target diehards will flock to the underwhelming gift card laden items. It will take a year of down sales for the red store to realize it's losses and up it's game for the next holiday or BF.

Shopper X
Suspected Line Jumper

Postby Shopper X » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:53 am

This is why these forums are so great. I had never realized that there was a "yellow towel strategy" I should be employing.

clubing25
Black Friday Pro

Postby clubing25 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:23 am

Shopper X wrote:This is why these forums are so great. I had never realized that there was a "yellow towel strategy" I should be employing.

Yep worked for me about last 3 yrs!!! :lol:

shomedamony
Black Friday Amateur

Postby shomedamony » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:55 am

nikkigirl01 wrote:
SantaShopper wrote:
nikkigirl01 wrote:
So does it wind up being $199 plus a $40 gift card?? I'm confused and my brain is refusing to work right today.

No, looks to me that its $249 plus a $40 giftcard. Its just saying that you're saving $50 off the original price.

Thats real close to Sams deal.
$249 xbox one-s w/extra controller

nikkigirl01
Black Friday Pro

Postby nikkigirl01 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:21 am

shomedamony wrote:
nikkigirl01 wrote:
SantaShopper wrote:No, looks to me that its $249 plus a $40 giftcard. Its just saying that you're saving $50 off the original price.

Thats real close to Sams deal.
$249 xbox one-s w/extra controller

The deal ToysRUs has online this week is actually much better for me. Gears Of War bundle with a free game of choice for 249.99. Free shipping and $20 off an extra controller.

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”