Kohl's

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

pdavis
Black Friday Pro

Re: Kohl's

Postby pdavis » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:45 am

i haven't gotten anything from them yet. hopefully I will.
I'm addicted!

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:48 pm

bfaddict wrote:
jeanerz13 wrote:
carmenslackey wrote:To any of you who regularly get coupons and such from Kohl's in the snail mail: I got one yesterday advertising BF and whatnot. Usually, I scan the sales ads that I get in the mail and toss them pretty directly. Glad I didn't this time around. Not only are there percentage off coupons for the week leading up to BF, there is also a $10 off $10 or more purchase to use ON BF! Absolutely going to use that one since I have several things to buy there. :D

Mine was only 5 off 5 :(

do you have a kohls credit card? I wonder if that's why there's a difference.
Years ago they only sent out the coupon to credit card holders, now i think it's everyone on their list.

I don't. That's probably it. I did get the 15% too. And 20% for this weekend so I'll be comparing prices just to be sure...

Irishmaire
Black Friday Pro

Postby Irishmaire » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:21 pm

carmenslackey wrote:On a side note, I feel guilty already for not being able to stand in line with my elderly father to get a ticket for that Canon Camera. He's a photography buff and when I showed him the ad, his eyes lit up like it was Christmas morning. Our Kohl's is crazier than BB on BF, probably the most crazy place outside of Walmart, and he's planning on doing some recon on the line at 8am turkey day morning and every hour after that. I'm going to take him food, hot coffee and relieve him for a bathroom break on my way to Walmart/Target, but that's the most I can do and he knows it. I'm hoping it's warm on Thanksgiving again this year and that my brother decides to go with him. I don't want him to freeze his tush off by himself.

A few years back, I was eyeing a camera at Best Buy but knew I couldn't get there in time to actually get one in my hands. I was able to get it online at the same price as the retail store. I was just waiting at the computer early Thanksgiving morning until the online price was available. Your dad or another family member might want to check out the price of the camera online prior to the store opening.

Ok so out of curiosity, I just looked at Best Buy's BF ad. They look like they have something similar for the same price but with a 32 GB memory card too. At that price and with free shipping, that might be the way to go.

angelmse
Black Friday Pro

Postby angelmse » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:53 pm

I HATE Kohls. We went today, this is in phoenix area..... I noticed they up price all the sale items, ie.... one item had 5 sticker prices on it and the original price was $5 more than the 50% off price. That really ruins that store for me.
WTG to all who got good deals. :D

hiker
Official Zipper

Postby hiker » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:21 am

Yay.. got the PS4 bundle, so no longer need to go to the store.

lovemesomebargins
Black Friday Pro

Postby lovemesomebargins » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:16 pm

I apologize ahead of time..lol... but I gotta tell someone my Kohl's story :)

I tried to get a XBox MInecraft bundle on Kohl's online to get the $75 Kohls cash, they sold out in like 20 minutes. So, we drive up to our Kohl's and there are only 5 people in line. I am pretty excited, but to be sure we ask the guy out front how many of the Xbox MInecrafts they have in stock and he tells us and I quote "we have completely sold out of them". So, I am really bummed and go get in the Target line. I am about 50 back, rush into the store and find they have only Battlefield. We return to Kohls to do some shopping and see FOUR people carrying around the XBox MInecraft bundles.....weeeellllll, I ask for a manager and all I get is "we thought we were out but found some in the back". I was soooo mad. I am wondering now if they were holding them for "friends" and am thinking of calling the main office. I wouldn't be so irritated about it but I could really use the Kohl's cash to buy other gifts and I would have been one of the first people through the door.

Thanks for reading, I have never had a bad black Friday experience. This really makes me want to NEVER shop there again.......

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:55 pm

lovemesomebargins wrote:I apologize ahead of time..lol... but I gotta tell someone my Kohl's story :)

I tried to get a XBox MInecraft bundle on Kohl's online to get the $75 Kohls cash, they sold out in like 20 minutes. So, we drive up to our Kohl's and there are only 5 people in line. I am pretty excited, but to be sure we ask the guy out front how many of the Xbox MInecrafts they have in stock and he tells us and I quote "we have completely sold out of them". So, I am really bummed and go get in the Target line. I am about 50 back, rush into the store and find they have only Battlefield. We return to Kohls to do some shopping and see FOUR people carrying around the XBox MInecraft bundles.....weeeellllll, I ask for a manager and all I get is "we thought we were out but found some in the back". I was soooo mad. I am wondering now if they were holding them for "friends" and am thinking of calling the main office. I wouldn't be so irritated about it but I could really use the Kohl's cash to buy other gifts and I would have been one of the first people through the door.

Thanks for reading, I have never had a bad black Friday experience. This really makes me want to NEVER shop there again.......

Sorry for your bad luck at Kohl's.

One thing I've learned on Black Friday, the associates are absolutely clueless at any store, and know nothing. That's anywhere you go. So even if they say they're sold out, look for yourself. Ask 3297864 people. Have them check the system. Whatever it takes.
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:35 pm

Yep. They don't know.
My friend and I went to Kohl's about 8. She wanted the Bella air fryer. Couldn't find it. I got in line so she could hunt more. She asked 3 people who pointed her in different directions. Finally the last person asked over the radio and they found one "in back on the dock" and supposedly it was the last one. All by itself if the back.....

Vols44
Black Friday Pro

Postby Vols44 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:46 pm

I agree that the assistant managers know little more than then sales associates. I didn't bother asking for help with the knife sets and finally found the 15 piece Chicago cutlery set behind other boxes on the bottom shelf. Getting a cart took 10 minutes and the round the store checkout line took 1 hour and 14 minutes. Good thing I took the last two since there are only 6 steak knives per set and we have large gatherings during holidays and birthdays.

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”