Kohl's

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

angelmse
Black Friday Pro

Re: Kohl's

Postby angelmse » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:10 pm

SantaShopper wrote:
angelmse wrote:
SantaShopper wrote:I pay for almost everything on BF with cash. I just find it easier to budget that way.

I use pre-paid visa cards, easiest way for me to keep on budget. When they are done, "Santa" done shopping. :D

Oh thats a good idea too!

I have those every once in awhile :lol:

SantaShopper
Black Friday Pro

Postby SantaShopper » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:36 pm

So you do get Kohls Cash when you shop online? Do they email it to you?

wwefk
Black Friday Pro

Postby wwefk » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:04 pm

SantaShopper wrote:So you do get Kohls Cash when you shop online? Do they email it to you?

Yes, they email you the kohls cash and you print it out. But make sure to do all your shopping in one order because it is on every $50 you spend. So if you do 2 $75 orders, you only get kohls cash twice, not three times
Decorating the tree
(Gardening)
Wiring all of the lights
(Electrical contracting)
Wrapping up packages and writing out cards
(Office work, out of sight!)

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:22 pm

wwefk wrote:
SantaShopper wrote:So you do get Kohls Cash when you shop online? Do they email it to you?

Yes, they email you the kohls cash and you print it out. But make sure to do all your shopping in one order because it is on every $50 you spend. So if you do 2 $75 orders, you only get kohls cash twice, not three times

I thought people have successfully got customer service to combine receipts in the past to get the extra Kohl's cash...

wwefk
Black Friday Pro

Postby wwefk » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:26 pm

jeanerz13 wrote:
wwefk wrote:

I thought people have successfully got customer service to combine receipts in the past to get the extra Kohl's cash...

If you want to deal with that.... :roll: :lol:
Decorating the tree
(Gardening)
Wiring all of the lights
(Electrical contracting)
Wrapping up packages and writing out cards
(Office work, out of sight!)

SantaShopper
Black Friday Pro

Postby SantaShopper » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:52 pm

wwefk wrote:

Thanks for the info! I keep bouncing between going in or shopping online for BF. I just want to skip that awful line so I can focus more time at other stores.

prettyinpink2904
Admin

Postby prettyinpink2904 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:38 am

SantaShopper wrote:
wwefk wrote:

Thanks for the info! I keep bouncing between going in or shopping online for BF. I just want to skip that awful line so I can focus more time at other stores.

I've always shopped their sale online and been able to get the items I want. It starts on the 21st so as long as you know what you want you can try to purchase right away!

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:59 am

SantaShopper wrote:
wwefk wrote:

The best plan if you want to shop at kohls is to get there when they open. The checkout line doesn't start forming for like 10-15 min so if you can get in and rush around real fast you can get out pretty easily in a timely manner.

SantaShopper
Black Friday Pro

Postby SantaShopper » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:23 am

Thanks for the suggestions. I think that the fact that I can start on the 21st will push me more toward shopping online this year.

carmenslackey
Black Friday Pro

Postby carmenslackey » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:37 pm

To any of you who regularly get coupons and such from Kohl's in the snail mail: I got one yesterday advertising BF and whatnot. Usually, I scan the sales ads that I get in the mail and toss them pretty directly. Glad I didn't this time around. Not only are there percentage off coupons for the week leading up to BF, there is also a $10 off $10 or more purchase to use ON BF! Absolutely going to use that one since I have several things to buy there. :D

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:17 pm

carmenslackey wrote:To any of you who regularly get coupons and such from Kohl's in the snail mail: I got one yesterday advertising BF and whatnot. Usually, I scan the sales ads that I get in the mail and toss them pretty directly. Glad I didn't this time around. Not only are there percentage off coupons for the week leading up to BF, there is also a $10 off $10 or more purchase to use ON BF! Absolutely going to use that one since I have several things to buy there. :D

I remember that a couple days ago (can't throw away kohls mail without checking it first!!!) and got mine yesterday as well.
There is generally a 15% off that you can use with the $10 off coupon on BF. (i havent looked at mine real good yet lol)

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:32 pm

carmenslackey wrote:To any of you who regularly get coupons and such from Kohl's in the snail mail: I got one yesterday advertising BF and whatnot. Usually, I scan the sales ads that I get in the mail and toss them pretty directly. Glad I didn't this time around. Not only are there percentage off coupons for the week leading up to BF, there is also a $10 off $10 or more purchase to use ON BF! Absolutely going to use that one since I have several things to buy there. :D

Mine was only 5 off 5 :(

prettyinpink2904
Admin

Postby prettyinpink2904 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:44 pm

I got that a few years ago and went in hopes of getting something for our local angel tree..after standing in line for 30 minutes and not moving I offered it to the lady behind me. She sneered at me and said "I guess". Put a really bad taste in my mouth for offering freebies to others on BF.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:40 am

jeanerz13 wrote:

Mine was only 5 off 5 :(

do you have a kohls credit card? I wonder if that's why there's a difference.
Years ago they only sent out the coupon to credit card holders, now i think it's everyone on their list.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:40 am

And I did check my coupons - There is also a 15% off that can be used with the $10 off (or $5 off) on black friday.

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”