Kohl's

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

Irishmaire
Black Friday Pro

Re: Kohl's

Postby Irishmaire » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:45 am

jeanerz13 wrote:Did anyone else find the bedding set on page 30 creepy? It's like the deer is under the covers waiting for you to join it...

:lol: I missed that the first time through but you're absolutely right! I looks like it's in the bed. That pillow would be a great Christmas gag gift for someone I know.

clubing25
Black Friday Pro

Postby clubing25 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:42 am

Omg I just seen that!! That's great!

Chipper112
Black Friday Pro

Postby Chipper112 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:06 pm

SantaShopper wrote:The Big One throw is always on my list. The comforter looks nice too, but I've never even felt one, anyone have one?

I picked one up when they were on sale a while ago and was a little let down when i took it out of the bag. It is made of polyester according to the website so it kind of feels and sounds like a wind breaker. I would suggest going to the store beforehand to see if you wouldn't mind the feel of it.

prettyinpink2904
Admin

Postby prettyinpink2904 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:17 pm

SantaShopper wrote:The Big One throw is always on my list. The comforter looks nice too, but I've never even felt one, anyone have one?

I have a weird obsession with throws and these are pretty nice, however Sears marks their down to like $4-$6 and then if you have SYWR points it makes it even better. The Member's Mark ones from Sam's are the nicest in my opinion, they're a little bit thicker than the other two!

prettyinpink2904
Admin

Postby prettyinpink2904 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:20 pm

I've always shopped Kohl's online, mainly because I have to work, but they always offer 15% off and then you can get your CB and you'll still qualify for Kohl's cash and Yes2You Rewards points. Then you avoid the lines too, plus the sale starts on the 21, so you can make sure you get everything before BF and if you have to you can run in quick.

SantaShopper
Black Friday Pro

Postby SantaShopper » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:21 pm

Chipper112 wrote:

I picked one up when they were on sale a while ago and was a little let down when i took it out of the bag. It is made of polyester according to the website so it kind of feels and sounds like a wind breaker. I would suggest going to the store beforehand to see if you wouldn't mind the feel of it.

Thanks for the heads up! That's a good idea, I'll head down before BF to see If I like it.

SantaShopper
Black Friday Pro

Postby SantaShopper » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:23 pm

prettyinpink2904 wrote:

I have a weird obsession with throws and these are pretty nice, however Sears marks their down to like $4-$6 and then if you have SYWR points it makes it even better. The Member's Mark ones from Sam's are the nicest in my opinion, they're a little bit thicker than the other two!

I have a blanket obsession too... I'll have to check that out at Sears!

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:29 pm

prettyinpink2904 wrote:

Oh I do too. I shouldn't get any more though. I haven't even taken last year's big one throw out of the wrapper thing. And I got one of those sherpa throws (CuddlDuds I think) outside of black Friday and it's like curling up in a cloud. The hem is kinda coming undone in the corner though.

SantaShopper
Black Friday Pro

Postby SantaShopper » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:32 pm

jeanerz13 wrote:Oh I do too. I shouldn't get any more though. I haven't even taken last year's big one throw out of the wrapper thing. And I got one of those sherpa throws (CuddlDuds I think) outside of black Friday and it's like curling up in a cloud. The hem is kinda coming undone in the corner though.

Which one do you like better, Big One or CuddlDud?

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:01 pm

SantaShopper wrote:
jeanerz13 wrote:Oh I do too. I shouldn't get any more though. I haven't even taken last year's big one throw out of the wrapper thing. And I got one of those sherpa throws (CuddlDuds I think) outside of black Friday and it's like curling up in a cloud. The hem is kinda coming undone in the corner though.

Which one do you like better, Big One or CuddlDud?

I like them both but I think I like the sherpa best (CuddlDud). Big one is still my favorite fleece throw though. A lot of the cheaper fleece throws seem to be smaller (expected for lower price) and thinner.

clubing25
Black Friday Pro

Postby clubing25 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:07 am

Irishmaire wrote:I might go in there for the sweaters. Last year I needed some right before Christmas and the size and color were sold out.

Their small appliances were looking good until I saw the rebates.

Right!! I am not a fan of rebates!!!

carmenslackey
Black Friday Pro

Postby carmenslackey » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:22 am

clubing25 wrote:
Irishmaire wrote:I might go in there for the sweaters. Last year I needed some right before Christmas and the size and color were sold out.

Their small appliances were looking good until I saw the rebates.

Right!! I am not a fan of rebates!!!

I'm not keen on the whole rebate thing either. I always forget to send them in since I use the postal system so little anymore.

There's a few things in here that start online on the 21st that I'm considering, mostly clothing. However, I don't know if the online shop will accept my coupon for using my Kohl's charge or not, whereas my local Kohl's said they would honor it, even on BF, except for K-cups and the electronics doorbusters. It's only an additional 10% off, but money is money. :mrgreen:

On a side note, I feel guilty already for not being able to stand in line with my elderly father to get a ticket for that Canon Camera. He's a photography buff and when I showed him the ad, his eyes lit up like it was Christmas morning. Our Kohl's is crazier than BB on BF, probably the most crazy place outside of Walmart, and he's planning on doing some recon on the line at 8am turkey day morning and every hour after that. I'm going to take him food, hot coffee and relieve him for a bathroom break on my way to Walmart/Target, but that's the most I can do and he knows it. I'm hoping it's warm on Thanksgiving again this year and that my brother decides to go with him. I don't want him to freeze his tush off by himself.

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:14 pm

PlutoIsTheBest wrote:I can't believe they don't have any stainless steel cookware on sale! I was holding out for Kohl's. I thought for sure they would have at least one set! I like the guitar, though. Never expected to see that at Koh's.

What about bottom right of page 23?

clubing25
Black Friday Pro

Postby clubing25 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:53 pm

I really like the Sam's Club ones as well. I am going to check out the Cuddlduds one this year see which one I like better.

lovemesomebargins
Black Friday Pro

Postby lovemesomebargins » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:53 pm

prettyinpink2904 wrote:I've always shopped Kohl's online, mainly because I have to work, but they always offer 15% off and then you can get your CB and you'll still qualify for Kohl's cash and Yes2You Rewards points. Then you avoid the lines too, plus the sale starts on the 21, so you can make sure you get everything before BF and if you have to you can run in quick.

Me to, the past couple of year. I do pick up at store. I have always got what I wanted and no long lines. :)

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”