Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Kohl's

Postby teknoge3k » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:00 am

64 Page Ad Scan: https://www.bfads.net/stores/kohls/ads/black-friday
Online prices begin Monday, November 21st
Doors open at 6pm on Thanksgiving

You'll be able to shop the Kohl's Black Friday Doorbusters online and in store while supplies last and for a limited time (or until 1PM on Black Friday). Note that since doorbusters all definitely end by 1PM on Black Friday, that means you'll want to shop early if you are hoping to grab one.

As you may have read already in our Kohl's Hacks Roundup, Kohl's Cash and Yes2You Rewards can help you save money and make Kohl's Black Friday deals even hotter. Keep in mind that for their Black Friday sale last year, Kohl's offered 15% off sitewide on Thanksgiving and the code worked on almost everything. That made their Black Friday prices even hotter and we hope they'll bring that back around this year.

Notable Offers:

Haier 49" 4k UHD TV + $75 Kohl's Cash - $249.99
Sony PlayStation 4 500GB Uncharted 4 Console Bundle + $75 Kohl's Cash - $249.99
Microsoft Xbox One S 500BG Minecraft Bundle + $75 Kohl's Cash - $249.99
Canon EOS REbel T6 DSLR Camera w/ 18-55mm Lens and 75-300mm Lens - $449.99
Hamilton Beach Appliances (16 Choices) - $9.99
Nest Learning Thermostat + $60 Kohl's Cash - $199.99

Of course, it wouldn't be a Kohl's Black Friday ad without KitchenAid deals. Historically they offer some of the absolute best Black Friday deals on these essential appliances and our fans always go crazy for them. First off we have the cheapest bottom-line price in the KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer (KSM75) for $199.99 with $45 in Kohl's Cash. If you factor in the Kohl's Cash that makes this item $154.99. Keep in mind that last year Kohl's offered this for the same price with $60 back in Kohl's Cash, and it dropped even farther in price with stackable coupon codes on Thanksgiving, so we would hold off on purchasing that.

However, the KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer (KSM150PS) for $279.99 with $75 in Kohl's Cash is a different story. These are usually within a few dollars of this price, like they are right now at Amazon for instance. However after Kohl's Cash you're basically getting a top-of-the-line model for the same price as their affordable base ones. Plus they come in a veritable rainbow of colors and who doesn't want the satisfaction of a KitchenAid that matches your kitchen?

Kohl's also has a Black Friday Preview sale live on their website right now! While there aren't any doorbusters, there are select Black Friday prices that are available to purchase, so you can get some of your shopping done early. For instance there are a ton of buy one get one for $1.00 health and beauty items -- stock up now and save yourself some money!
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

pdavis
Black Friday Pro

Re: Kohl's

Postby pdavis » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:11 am

Never really shopped kohls on bf. The items that have kohls cash, does that mean we get to use it on that purchase? Or is it on a future purchase?
I'm addicted!

nikkigirl01
Black Friday Pro

Postby nikkigirl01 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:37 am

It is on a future purchase. Usually begins the following Sunday from what i remember.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:39 am

yep - future purchase. but it's a good time to get kohls cash!
I think I got $75 in kohls cash last year lol

Good rule for Kohls. If there's something you want, get there early to get in line. If you do not get in and out real fast you will be in the line a LONG FREAKING TIME. From opening time you have about 10-15 min before the line starts to build up.

My friend and I are usually there at opening but last year we didn't go until a few hours later and the lines weren't terrible.
They put their door busters out before the actual day so you can go in and scope out where your stuff will likely be.

clubing25
Black Friday Pro

Postby clubing25 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:24 pm

I always go a few hours after the sale starts. I love Kohls and the Kohls cash is a little extra incentive!!

jediknight
Black Friday Pro

Postby jediknight » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:25 pm

Pass on Kohls.

Nothing to get me to go out on Thanksgiving or even order online. Some cheap stuff in there as well. Looks like BF has trended more to clearance and cheap skus.

The gaming consoles are ok but with the Pro and better Xbox One S 1 TB version out there, its only ok.

kenziekinz09
Black Friday Pro

Postby kenziekinz09 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:51 pm

Why are DVD players still $20? What year is it?

I see a few things I might snag if I'm in the area/in the mood but nothing I HAVE to have.
Tek for weird uncle! TEAM SISTER WIVES 8)
My Disney Blog- http://www.kenziewdwcp.blogspot.com/

SantaShopper
Black Friday Pro

Postby SantaShopper » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:56 pm

The Big One throw is always on my list. The comforter looks nice too, but I've never even felt one, anyone have one?

clubing25
Black Friday Pro

Postby clubing25 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:39 pm

SantaShopper wrote:The Big One throw is always on my list. The comforter looks nice too, but I've never even felt one, anyone have one?

I love the throws as well. I have my eye on the comforter but haven't felt one either. It's a good price if I can snag a king size!!

SantaShopper
Black Friday Pro

Postby SantaShopper » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:49 pm

clubing25 wrote:
SantaShopper wrote:The Big One throw is always on my list. The comforter looks nice too, but I've never even felt one, anyone have one?

I love the throws as well. I have my eye on the comforter but haven't felt one either. It's a good price if I can snag a king size!!

Yeah I need a queen! Better get there good and early or else it will be nothing but twins left..

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:02 pm

Did anyone else find the bedding set on page 30 creepy? It's like the deer is under the covers waiting for you to join it...

packers
Black Friday Pro

Postby packers » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:03 pm

I always take my mom. She gets in line and I run around and grab our stuff. Saves time waiting in that line. I remember one year waiting in line for like 3 hours!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I love the bedding sales. With a king size bed, I can always use $20 sheets.

SantaShopper
Black Friday Pro

Postby SantaShopper » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:29 pm

I find it crazy that everyone else experiences insanely long lines at Kohl's! What are they doing wrong with their BF checkout crew? Or just not enough registers? :lol:

PlutoIsTheBest
Black Friday Pro

Postby PlutoIsTheBest » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:34 pm

I can't believe they don't have any stainless steel cookware on sale! I was holding out for Kohl's. I thought for sure they would have at least one set! I like the guitar, though. Never expected to see that at Koh's.
After all this time? Always...

Irishmaire
Black Friday Pro

Postby Irishmaire » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:43 am

I might go in there for the sweaters. Last year I needed some right before Christmas and the size and color were sold out.

Their small appliances were looking good until I saw the rebates.

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”